It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found proof that freemasons are behind mtv!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Times are changing. We are now allowed to ask twice in Florida. I think this has been changed because membership is down.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Theproofessor

Is that not obvious considering mtv canada is in a freemason lodge
hardly scoop of the year

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's the male and the female creating the "star" which is located in the middle. This same symbolism can be found in Washington, DC.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theproofessor
reply to post by Hefficide

Why would a mainstream television network?
include the symbol of a grand lodge in its background?
is it promotion day for the freemasons? or maybe they just get a kick
out of freemasonry..please explain? because i highly doubt this

As emsed and americandingbat have already pointed out, the building is the former (Operative word? Former) Masonic Temple at 888 Yonge Street in Toronto. No deep, dark secret. No surprise to anyone but you it seems.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
i think mtv has done extrodinary damage to this country's youth, by throwing up (pun intended) idiots as idols and glamorizing random sex, gross stupidity and wanton materialism. if mtv is controlled by masons i'd say masons are a tool of the devil (or whatever the equivilent of the devil is in your own particular idiom)

Of course you do appreciate that the MTV being referred to here is actually MTV Canada, previously known and licensed as the eTalk specialty license. CTV Globemedia just thought that bringing in the U.S. MTV branding would be so much less work than actually creating something from the ground up.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by nagabonar
Question is: If MTV Canada moved into the Masonic Temple, where did the Masons move to? Does it mean they had money problems....hard to imagine

Not hard to imagine at all. In fact that is probably what happened.
Why do you think they wouldn't have money problems?

Some of the Lodges amalgamated, some went dark, some moved to other facilities.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That does not prove anything... at all... Quite frankly I am surprised you are so dead set on this being the case... It is just s symbol...

Look around and you will find similar symbols on lots of things... You can see similar symbols in video games... Having a symbol does not mean it is controlled by the freemasons...

It is just a symbol... Relax for a minute. Take a deep and think logically for a moment... Sometimes things really are just as they seem...

Let me ask you this... If the freemasons were controlling MTV, and they wanted it to be a secret, why would they go around showing little clues? They wouldn't.

Simple as that. If you have a secret, you are not going to go around dropping little hints as to what your secret is are you? Well, neither would they... Sometimes a decoration, is just that.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

yes they would, LADY gaga is the worshipful master

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 123denny

Lady Gaga is a woman and therefore cannot be a Masons at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Theproofessor

Are you serious? MTV was founded by Ted Turner, Ted was once poo pooed for calling people who celebrate Ash Wed as 'jesus freaks' and 'abortion bozo's'. He later made peace with religion and helped churches on missions, ect. He not a mason, nor a freemason. He is a philanthrapist. He bought the Atlanta Braves and Hawks, he has a Russian TV channel, he does a lot, but freemason is not one of his things.

edit to add: I mention Ted's religous background because it is widely known that the mason's beliefs, at the root, all come from a single bible passage. I know several masons, and they are all good men, they all believe in God, and lead good lives helping others. If MTV were run by the freemasons you would most likely have a channel that promotes money for childrens hospitals and such, 24/7

[edit on 7-9-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Masonry does not require you to be Christian, only to believe in a supreme being of some kind.

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply - To tab]
edit on 17/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Are you serious? MTV was founded by Ted Turner
That is false. Ted Turner started Cable Music Channel (CMC) a few years after MTV in an effort to compete with MTV, but he had nothing to do with MTV itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My local Lodge advertises people to join, I might join up and write my experiances here to see what it really is all about.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
My local Lodge advertises people to join, I might join up and write my experiances here to see what it really is all about.

Keep up posted.

And be sure to find out what kind of grain the Goat likes before you get your third degree. (If the goat is happy, everyone is happy)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

it was supposed to say "keep US posted" too late to edit.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
it was supposed to say "keep US posted" too late to edit.

Must be all the caffine in the tea making your hands shake.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

no dude, I am hungover. I spent the night sniffing bottle caps to get a buzz. One day I will taste a beer, one day.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The video to YouTube link has been taken down. But I've done research on this and I came to find out that the temple that MTV didn't have the sign of MASONIC on the building until MTV bought it. And the reason the are in this temple is for every recorded album before it gets released to the public they do a satanic rituals so satan signature of approval is on it before copied and released to the public. Satan's MTV Temple for your control of mind and emotions.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: electropop

No the reason MTV moved into that building was because the mason had been doing rituals there and had brought up the spirits of hell and they know how music has affect on the mind and soul so bringing MTV there was so they can do the rituals for every recorded album made. If you find a picture of the building prior to MTV moving in there it never had the Masonic sign up it was out up after MTV moved in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join