It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's New Burka rev. manning challenge to obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
First off Im one of the most outspoken people on this site look how much the mods "love" me for saying whatever the hell it is I want to say so why would I be afraid of some most likely fat nerds view of me.

Secondly IM NOT WHITE so your racism theory not so good. I just want to know why did it take him nearly 2 years to show a birth certificate?

And thirdly (your a vicious little knob arent yah?) I'll show you my voters registration card I'm green party I could give a flying shart less for the left or right.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I think it's funny how up in arms your getting defending a man you never met, a man who doesnt even know you exsist and wouldnt even care if he did all I'm trying to say is broaden your world man your a pawn for this guy and how you guard him like a faithful dog shows it so dont even try to deny that. I dont want to continue arguing I just feel bad now for how hard you fell for the liar with the million dollar smile.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
The president already showed his birth certificate, it was verified by the Hawaiian state government, ...

No he didn't.

I'm sorry but you have absolutely no authority in saying it isn't. Its a birth certificate under Hawaiian law, just like the birth certificate i have been using for years.

And the worker in Hawaii 'verified' an admitted fake

Admitted fake. You mean the elections clerk who didn't have any access to records or authority on the presidents eligibility? Yep, Im sure the entire Hawaiian government is in on it as well right? Why don't you make it simple for yourself and say it. Makes the conspiracy all the more exciting.

'Verifiying'

I'm sorry but what do you know about how the birth certificate was verified or how his eligibility was investigated? You don't have a clue at the end of the day FF. All you do is sit around and insist the Hawaiian health department knows no more than you do and thats it really. Thats all that birthers do. Talk.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First let me say its great having you back FF. It really is.

Fact Check is owned by Annenberg.

And? All of sudden you wish to discount the facts? You do know the Annenbergs were very close with the Reagans and contributed significantly to the Republican party right? Yep. But no matter, we'll just hop on over to politifact:
www.politifact.com...

Obama was on their board of directors,

As were major Reagan administration officials. Truth is both Democrats and Republicans served on the board.

and Annenberg was a huge financial supporter of the Obama campaign.

As they were for many Republican presidents. But lets leave this aside as I fail to see how this discounts the facts? It does absolutely nothing really.

I BELIEVE HE WAS PROBABLY BORN IN THE USA.

Then there should not be an issue.

But the fact is that the online certificate forger

Oh you mean the imaginary forgers and 'experts' from the land of rightwing blogs and media?

There is enough question

I disagree.

First of all it is not the responsibility of the president to convince everybody he is eligible. This is why we have a constitutional system so that a mob of disgruntled voters do not hijack the election process every year. While eligibility is a major requirement to becoming president, it is not a requirement to convince every single individual out there sorry.

It is their right.

No its not.

Someone's skin color

Oh but thats the big part of the birther movement. Unless you can account for all the last 43 presidents having shown their long form birth certificates. And please oh please, don't give me a texas birth certificate for Bush like the last member did. Really now.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American

I think it's funny how up in arms your getting defending a man you never met,

I can say the same for people like you who hold absolute hate for him.

Then again we are debating constitutional eligibility, so I fail to see where this requires personal knowledge about the man?

a man who doesnt even know you exsist

How is this relevant to whether he is eligible or not? I can tell ya the last few presidents I lived through and my representitives don't know I exist, and the same can be applied to you. That does not mean debating their eligibility is irrelevant.

liar with the million dollar smile.

I have no doubt Obama has lied many times, and I have no doubt his change has extended no further than passing onto us a corporate lobbied healthbill. However we can sit down and argue this all day, it has no relevance as to whether he was constitutionally eligible to the presidency.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Thanks, I was being surrounded by the same people that know damn well the questions that need answering..

Along with the "full" BC would stop all the debate...

It aint that hard...

no it wouldn't stop the "debate"....because if they showed it, the birthers would say it's fake...and besides the republicans already went through this when he ran for senator in illionis. he has an american passport, you can't get that without verification of "place of birth" from the government. the newpaper in hawaii had his birth announcement, the hospital has his birth record, verified by the hawaiian state government. the state of illinois verfied his place of birth when he became a senator. the FBI does backround checks on all senators. the secret service does backround checks on all presidents. that's why there is no "debate"...why?

because, if what you are saying is somehow true, then:
1...he lied
2...his grandmother lied
3...his mother lied
4...the state department lied (passport)
5...the newpaper lied
6...the hospital lied
7...the state of hawaii lied
8...the state of illinois lied
9...the republicans that already looked into this lied
10...the FBI lied
11...the secret service lied

[edit on 2-9-2010 by jimmyx]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

S.G. They said that the on-line copy was 'authentic'. What I said was that no one can authenticate a document that is online. It's impossible. It can be debunked from obvious errors .. but no one can authenticate something over the computer. Not documents ... not antiques .... etc etc.

See what I'm saying?

Thats all that birthers do. Talk.

Did ya' see the part (somewhere on this site) that I said I think he was probably born in Hawaii? If not .. I"m remiinding ya ... I think he was probably born there.

There is still an issue for people. A significant number of people. Americans have the right to know if a potential POTUS is eligible. YES, they have that right.

And? All of sudden you wish to discount the facts?

Information provided by that which is annenberg controled is suspect and can't be called 'fact'. No more than information provided by Glenn Beck, Kieth Oblabla, or Chris Matthews (etc) can be called facts unless other RELIABLE sources (unbiased) can back it up.

You do know the Annenbergs were very close with the Reagans and contributed significantly to the Republican party right?

You betchya I know that. But that's irrelevant. At this point in time they are big Obama contributers and he was on the board. He's 'the power' at this point and they won't do anything to bring him down. (As, I'm sure, they wouldn't have done anything to Reagan, whom they backed, in his Oval Office time)

I disagree.

Feel Free.

Playing the race card doesn't fly. This is the first yahoo to have enough in his background to question his eligibility WE'd be discussing eligibility if McCain was elected as well. (Panama Canal and special pronouncements from the gov't about his citizenship, etc).

And yes .. the people have a right to know if the POTUS is eligible. To say they don't have a right ... that's absurd. Sorry .. but it really is.

I have no doubt Obama has lied many times, and I have no doubt his change has extended no further than passing onto us a corporate lobbied healthbill.

BRRRRRRRR ... Hell just froze over. WE AGREE!

[edit on 9/2/2010 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For the record .. as I said .. I think he was born in the USA but I can easily make a case for those who think he wasn't -

Originally posted by jimmyx
[1...he lied
2...his grandmother lied
3...his mother lied

Very possible. He wouldn't be the first person who had their parents lie in order to gain American citizenship and all the goodies that come with it.

4...the state department lied (passport)

Or didn't do their job checking.

5...the newpaper lied

Actually it got lied TO. Both newspapers printed the wrong address.
They can't be used for verification.

6...the hospital lied

Was it ever determined for sure which of the hospitals he allegedly was born in ? I don't remember.

]7...the state of hawaii lied
8...the state of illinois lied
9...the republicans that already looked into this lied
10...the FBI lied
11...the secret service lied

Lied? Naaaah. People trusted the information that was given to them instead of looking further back. Happens all the time. Which is why many people want to know what exactly the Election Commisson saw. No one trusts gov't anymore. And with good reason - corruption and inept people.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have not seen the Dennis The Menace Birth Certificate yet.
But Obama Reminds me of
Dennis The Menace
Boy he has really pissed Mr Wilson off this time!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

S.G. They said that the on-line copy was 'authentic'. What I said was that no one can authenticate a document that is online. It's impossible.

And you are under the impression that is all the Hawaiian government did in verifying his birth on Hawaiian soil? I think you are greatly mistaken to assume his eligibility was handled in such a light response. You give the government and the Hillary campaign too little credit.

See what I'm saying?

I see what you are saying but you are mistaken to assume verification was merely taken off the internet by government officials. Maybe thats what WND will claim, but then again such websites as WND have claimed all sorts of things.

Did ya' see the part (somewhere on this site) that I said I think he was probably born in Hawaii?

And yet here you are still debating and arguing.

There is still an issue for people.

So long as Obama remains president there will always be an issue for some people in this country. Neither Obama nor Bush nor Clinton can satisfy everybody.

Information provided by that which is annenberg controled is suspect and can't be called 'fact'.

Exactly. I could say the same things about the Annenberg foundation if McCain was in power given their close ties and contributions to the Reagan administration and the Republican party.

No more than information provided by Glenn Beck, Kieth Oblabla, or Chris Matthews (etc) can be called facts unless other RELIABLE sources

There are plenty of reliable sources that have investigated the issue. Politifact is one good reliable source.

You betchya I know that. But that's irrelevant.

No its very relevant. You cannot accuse the Annenberg foundation of being biased and yet ignore their close ties to the Republican party to which they had contributed significantly more. The attacks on the Annenberg foundaton was just a birther response to derail evidence to contrary over the citizenship conspiracy.

At this point in time they are big Obama contributers

Wheres the evidence that they are contributors at all let alone big contributors?

Playing the race card doesn't fly.

With you? I cannot say I'm surprised that birthers and tea partiers alike will deny any racism and argue about the 'race card'. Its just interesting that you expect the rest of us to take the race card seriously? You wave a race card and? Am I obligated to stop making that accusation?

Its like the other member here who kept on mentioning the race card to me as if its something I am suppose heed to. Like wise you have your own opinions and views on the matter as do I.

This is the first yahoo to have enough in his background to question his eligibility WE'd be discussing eligibility if McCain was elected as well.

We would be but not as much. So far as I can see it I have not had one liberal friend of mine who questioned McCains eligibility. Some of them even seem to be under impression he was born in Arizona. No, McCains eligibility would not be as big of a topic on this forum if a topic at all.

Fact is in anycase McCain is a natural born citizen from the 1794 law which stated that two natural born american parents can apply to a natural born child.

And yes .. the people have a right to know if the POTUS is eligible.

The people have a right to know whether the president is natural born, but the president is not obligated to prove his citizenship to everybody. This is why, once again as I explain, we have a constitutional system where eligibility is confirmed by congress, the electoral college and the house speaker. We do not live in a democracy and the presidents eligibility is not left open to mob rule. Such a system simply does not work.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I have reasons to hate him, like him not responding to the gulf oil spill and saying it isnt his responability. I also hate the fact he stands beside and agree's with President Calderon's biased view on immigration and his criticizng of OUR citizens. I hate the fact he is trying to undermine Arizonians right to govern and defend there state and the WHOLE country from dangerous Latino and Mexican gangs by implementing a law that the Feds already laid out but fail to follow through with. PS I never said he was uneligable for holding office I was simply explaining why some doubt him. But as you missed my point and keep restating the same sentence worded differently you lost give up Atleast I have reasons and a view on the subject not just blindly believing in and embracing a man because you think I should
Go on now little lap dog your master is calling.

[edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Some people just dont get it bud, screw it I didnt vote for him so no sweat off my pancakes

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

you are mistaken to assume verification was merely taken off the internet by government officials.

If you have information to the contrary, I'd be happy to look at it.

And yet here you are still debating and arguing.

Debating. Not arguing. SG ... in high school weren't you ever assigned to take the opposite stand from what you agreed with during a debate? It's BORING to always debate from what you believe in. Try taking the opposite side and debate for it. It's an old high school debate exercise. It can be eye opening. (or it can just be exasperating
) In any case, I'm enjoying myself. So lemme' enjoy it.

I could say the same things about the Annenberg foundation if McCain was in power given their close ties and contributions to the Reagan administration and the Republican party.

Sure. I'd join ya'. The Annenberg foundation isn't democrat or republican .. it picks the winner and backs him. It's POWER. And right now Obama is in power and they are in bed. So they will protect their investment. If McCain had gotten in they'd find a way to get in bed with him too. That's their M.O. It has been for decades.

You cannot accuse the Annenberg foundation of being biased and yet ignore their close ties to the Republican party to which they had contributed significantly more.

As I said, it wasn't ignored. It was explained. Again ... Annenberg is not democratic. It's not republican. It's political alliance is POWER. Who ever they think the power is ... that's where they'll be. And they'll back that power they are in bed with. Reagan or Obama. The name doesn't matter. It's the POWER that they are in bed with.

The attacks on the Annenberg foundaton was just a birther response to derail evidence to contrary over the citizenship conspiracy.

Think whatever you want ... but you are wrong.

McCains eligibility would not be as big of a topic on this forum if a topic at all.

Dream on.

the president is not obligated to prove his citizenship to everybody.

And George Bush was not obligated to prove that he wasn't AWOL during the Vietnam years. But he did it because the American people wanted to know. They had a right to know. Obama could make it all go away by providing proof. REAL proof. Not a fake on the left wing internet rag Daily Kos.

You wave a race card and? Am I obligated to stop making that accusation?

As for the race card ... the left can pull it all it wants ... but that doesn't make it any more legitimate and it certainly looks rather foolish.

Edited to fix quotes ...

[edit on 9/3/2010 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

you are mistaken to assume verification was merely taken off the internet by government officials.

If you have information to the contrary

No I cannot go and prove to you what backround checks the government did to verify the candidates eligibility, just as you can't personally confirm the eligibility process for the last 43 presidents. I could go so further as to argue that I never personally saw Bush attend Harvard, or that I never did see Nixons long form birth certificate. None of us can personally account for those things, we rely on secondary evidence, and that is all we will ever get.

I can however gladly provide you with statements from Fukino, health director for the state of Hawaii.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

www.politifact.com...

Here is her official statement on the matter of Obama's eligibility where she personally reviewed his birth certificate:
hawaii.gov...

I could go further and argue that since you assume that is all government officials do when researching candidates (use the internet or by newspaper), we could assume the last 43 presidents were technically not verified in their eligibility right?

As I said, it wasn't ignored. It was explained. Again ... Annenberg is not democratic. It's not republican. It's political alliance is POWER. Who ever they think the power is ... that's where they'll be. And they'll back that power they are in bed with. Reagan or Obama. The name doesn't matter. It's the POWER that they are in bed with.

So let me get this straight. You believe Obama was born on US soil, but at the same time you believe the all powerful Annenberg foundation which is both Republican and Democratic have been involved in some cover up to fake Obama's birth certificate because well, they are unsure he was born on US soil?

Think whatever you want

Sure.

Dream on.

I am sure as scotch.

And George Bush was not obligated to prove that he wasn't AWOL during the Vietnam years.

There are many people that still believe Bush was AWOL during the vietnam war. You will never change their minds to that fact.

Obama could make it all go away by providing proof.

Now you dream on.

As for the race card ... the left can pull it all it wants ...

Thats great. Yall can continue waving out that imaginary card of yours, and I will say it like it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join