It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's New Burka rev. manning challenge to obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

i love this guy..

id go to his church and i am not religious.

but he says if obama will show his vaulted copy of his Birth Certificate he will where a copy for a year on his forehead...
that is how sure he is obama can not show it lol

i don't care who you are you got to love this guys attitude.
he cracks me up lol

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The president already showed his birth certificate, it was verified by the Hawaiian state government, the birthers did not believe it. The birthers seem to think the whole world and the president should stop for them because they are dissatisfied? Can you get off your high horses?

In anycase I do not see why he should bother any further again? The same people who are birthers dislike him for many other things, so what is that going to change hypothetically? The only thing that will change is the kind the excuses. As for pastor manning? Well his wacked out in himself. Apparently Obama is a CIA agent.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The guy is funny but mingles in some good points..

Now wait for someone to scream he's a racist

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well I for one questioned where this guy Obama came from "before" he was elected..

There's so much of his past missing..
Care to fill the blanks??

BTW, we all know what Obama produced was "not" a full BC..
There is no arguing that point..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Nope, can't help there, but I will accuse him of being a retard-

Certainly IRAQ had WMD's and it is totally certain Obama is a Kenyan, Muslim, Closeted
Homosexual, Marxist

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That dude is my main man he calls old Barry O a "long legged mack daddy" Our president is a long legged mack daddy!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Well I for one questioned where this guy Obama came from "before" he was elected..

Which guy? His father? Pastor Manning? His next door neighbour? And how is this relevant to his eligibility for the presidency?

There's so much of his past missing..

Well it really depends on the kind of person doesn't it? To Birthers and tea party folks, his past is missing and he is some shady character with a questionable past that eventually leads him to being a CIA agent and a communist. To the rest of us, the information from his past is no less than any other president before. I actually feel that I know more about Obama than the last few presidents before him.

Care to fill the blanks??

The blanks are in your mind, along with him being a muslim and communist.

BTW, we all know what Obama produced was "not" a full BC..

Oh but it is a birth certificate regardless of what mumbo jumbo birthers care to add next to it. I have been using my birth certificate for the vast majority of my life and I have never had an issue with it. I actually only discovered this term 'short form' after the birthers brought it up in 2008 for the first time. I have never for the life of me met anybody dumb enough to carry a 40 year old two paged birth certificate to the DMV. Who on earth keeps such an old document and carries it around them to the DMV? Its this idiotic argument from birthers that makes no sense in real life.

In anycase while we are discussing the fact that Obama has not met the birthers personal criteria by not presenting his 'long form' birth certificate, can you account for all the previous 43 presidents having shown their long form birth certificates during their presidential terms?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I actually feel that I know more about Obama than the last few presidents before him.

Great, care to share all your knowledge with the rest of the population?

I'm sure many would like to hear about his days before the election..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yes Bush did show his but they called fake..
Or so this link says..

electivedecisions.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yes Bush did show his but they called fake..
Or so this link says..

electivedecisions.wordpress.com...

I don't blame them. Bush was born in New Haven, Connecticut. His birth certificate would be from Conneticut, not from Texas. This is why I don't source blogs as my core evidence.

In addition to that the birth certificate in your source is small and I cannot see any details what so ever, not even his name, neither has that birth certificate been confirmed. Infact I suspect that birth certificate is just an example.

You see I have no doubt Bush was born on US soil, but you have just proven to me that your criteria for Obama presenting his long form ignores many of the last 43 presidents. Again I shall ask you, where is the long form birth certificates for the last 43 presidents?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I actually feel that I know more about Obama than the last few presidents before him.

Great, care to share all your knowledge with the rest of the population?

Well there is plenty of information on the internet:
www.biography.com...

But you probably won't believe that. I think a valid question here would be as to why Obama's past is shady compared to other presidents. I can go onto the internet and read up that Bush snr was born in Massachusetts and I can choose to believe it or not. I can do the same for Obama. Regardless of what I choose to believe, that is the record accounted and until I bring up solid evidence otherwise, that is the record.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Mate I live in Australia and dont give two hoots where Obama was born..

The fact that I can't show you the other 42 BCs is irrelevant..

They were not questioned like Obama and all he has to do to stop ALL the hassles is show a piece of paper..

If I was Obama, I would do it just to shut people up..

But I guess thats just me

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

From your link,

They married on February 2, 1961. Barack was born six months later

So that makes Obama a ???

It is reputed that our 15th President James Buchanan was also a bastard president so what is the big deal.

No wonder he wants to hide his BC

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

They were not questioned like Obama and all he has to do to stop ALL the hassles is show a piece of paper..

Which he has shown....

If I was Obama, I would do it just to shut people up

Well, Obama did show his birth certificate, and yet the birthers did not shut up, they are still whining

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Mate I live in Australia and dont give two hoots where Obama was born/

And yet here you are on this thread arguing otherwise. There is nothing worse than somebody who does not stand their ground and backpeddles.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
lmfao, I'm just going to say to both you Obama lovers...

Show the "real deal" or shut up...

We all know there are questions that need answering and you guys just keep spinning BS..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Show the "real deal" or shut up...

The real birth certificate has been shown, so why dont you birthers shut up?

We all know there are questions that need answering

There are? Such as what questions exactly?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Im not a "birther' but I am an Obama hater I admit it I hate that man he is pure scum. I think it would have been wiser for him to just show the damn birth certificate way back when they first started talking about it, instead of waiting and outright refusing to which could obviously be seen by "birthers" as him taking the time to have one forged properly. I mean if that guy is that damn thick do you really want him as the president? Well it's not like it matters to you a because you support him, by the way how are you enjoying all the change, is it change you can believe in?
I still can't believe people were so easily sold on this guy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Thanks, I was being surrounded by the same people that know damn well the questions that need answering..

Along with the "full" BC would stop all the debate...

It aint that hard...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join