It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPAWAR - Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I was reading an article about Darpa's star hacker on wired and noticed Akamai Internet Intelligence.

I did a google search on it and came this page dated Nov 23, 2006.

Internet Intelligence Portal for the DHS National Cyber Security Division

webpage

Well, there is a web link on that page, just begging to be clicked. So I clicked it and was surprised to discover the "Space and Navel Warfare Systems Command"

I had thought that there were previous allegations of the navy being involved in space projects. Like a secret NASA program. Although I believe it was never acknowledged, possibly even denied.

Well, apparently, the US navy is interested in space. I believe this page provides proof that the US nave does indeed have a space program.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76d0d9453c05.jpg[/atsimg]

Organization Info PEO Space Systems Organization Info Mission Statement The PEO Space Systems mission is to develop, acquire, integrate, produce, launch, test and provide operational support to reliable, affordable, flexible, effective and seamless space systems that support DOD and U.S. agencies to enable joint, coalition, combined and naval operations. PEO Space Systems coordinates all Department of the Navy space research, development and acquisition activities.
Source

Maybe it was not a secret afterall. Afterall, they have a public webpage up... But I also thought Bob Lazar mentioned something about the navy's involvement in his adventures at S4.

During a change of command, Rear Admiral Patrick H. Brady announced his first 90 day business plan.
Item #4 SSC (spawar systems command) alignment with 10th fleets operational initiatives.

What is 10th Fleets & what are their initiatives??? What happened to the previous 9 fleets?
Does the navy have a fleet of ships in space!?
Preparing for a war in space?
Where is the 10th fleet?
Who is the navy preparing for war against in space?

These are just some of the questions I came up with. I wish I could provide some more answers Anyway, what do you guys think?

Does anyone here at ATS know about this stuff?

Thanks for your time.

BC

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Its more of a communication and network information technology division rather than some ubber-secret manned space program (that couldn't be kept secret for obvious reasons).

It is not hard to look further into this using the internet, and heck you can even call them, last time I checked they had a pr/media relations desk (probably the most boring job in the world).

But I can't look past the high number of things I would have to in order to believe that this in someway relates to the secret space program discussed around these parts a bit ago.

If there a secret space program? Yes. Is there a highly organized network of manned secret missions to space? No. Sorry, can't happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'd say that if they were part of some secret cabal that would require the best cover-up in human history in order to maintain they are surprisingly open to contact:

Contact Us

Heck, they not only give you cell phone numbers but also a \directory of employees you can download. Pretty big secret, I guess.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Heck, they not only give you cell phone numbers but also a \directory of employees you can download. Pretty big secret, I guess.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I think I already mentioned something to that effect:

Maybe it was not a secret afterall. Afterall, they have a public webpage up...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This board always cracks me up when I read about the silly military theories.

The tenth fleet? OMG What happened to the first nine?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OP,

This thread might be of use to you in answering some of your questions. It's been a while since I read through the 22 pages of the thread, but some of the information you seek may be contained in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

I used to work there when I was in the NAVY. It was a pretty neat experience that I'm glad the Navy provided to me. It's a big think tank and stuff, basically just applying scientific method to the problems of warfighting in a nautical environment. No Hocus Pocus. But still a cool place to work, except maybe for the stinking trasffic !

top topics

join