It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

you cannot seriously try to justify this soldiers actions... emptying an entire clip.. give me a break if you are trying to somehow justify his actions then i suggest you seek counseling..

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Accepting that offer might have prevented not only this girl's death but countless other deaths also.

Actually not brutishly usurping the land from the former occupants that included Arabs and Jews, leaving millions homeless then bulldozing houses and stealing more land over time would have prevented this.

I guess though since they didn't take the deal Israel gets everything?
Including the right to murder 13 year old unarmed retreating girls?

I wonder how you will react if people kick you out of your home claim God gave it to them, and put you on the streets.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Cool, grav is my only foe also..
I did feel special but now I see its because I spoke out about a well trained, heavily armed soldier getting excited that he is innocent for taking out an unarmed, school girl.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

So, you think lm a moslem. Dont ever take up work as a detective cdesignmaster. your not even close. Peace starchild.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProdigalSon

oh no, the millionth thread attacking Israel

Seriously? A post dealing with the grave accusation of a brainwashed brute with a gun pumping a 13 year old girl full of lead (without a hint of remorse) is seen as an Israel-bashing thread?

Okay.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have read about this and it was a horrific atrocity. No words can be said. Although the officer was acquitted he had to leave his unit because his men turned against him and testified against him in both tribunals, as after the first one they had another because people on both sides were so horrified and demanded further investigation. I have no idea why he was acquitted. He should have been court martialled.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join