It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

posted on 2-9-2010 @ 08:42 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by gem_man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRAVATIONAL POSTED
"How all these "facts" are facts, when the only source for "facts" come from a newspaper report and a palastinien doctor? I do hope for your case, it's not Dr' Mad Gilbert.

It doesn't really matters to you I'm sure, with or without context. The facts are facts, as long as they coincide with your hatred dogma.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you are already searching the web for yet another evil deed by those murderous Zionists, just to get more applause from your blood thirsty crowd on ATS. "

MY RESPONSE

Now I get it and you grav are exposed. I just checked your profile. You have been on ATS for a year and a half. You have zero threads and your only posts are to defend Israel. You are in my opinion an Israeli "shill" Israel has an army of you guys on sites like this to defend their criminal actions. The sad part is you just don't get it! This is NOT about Jews, never has been. It is about the government of Israel literally exterminating Palestinians. Killing Israelis is just as criminal as killing Palestinians. I might point out that for every Israeli killed by Palestinians 100 Palestinians are killed by Israelis.

Your sole purpose is to defend Israel, doesn't matter if Israel is wrong.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by gem_man]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Ben81

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

nicely quoted

you have the quote right
i shorted it ahahah

merci dude

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by bartholomeo
If there is a reason why Hitler threw the israelites to the oven, this articles explains it pure and simple, these kind of acts couldn't be more deserving of the punishment Hitler layed down to them.

Well...hmmm...at least you are not a Holocaust denier. I'll give you credit for that.

im not a holocaust denier and you foed me

because i dont like the Israel Regime ???
i like jews in general but i cant trust zionist ones
because they want war all the time
and that makes me your foe ?
.. typical

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Oh no...I'm exposed. Pllleeese don't tell everyone.

I have been reading ATS boards for years. I began responding to expose hypocrisy when "Evil" Israel vs "innocent" terrorists is concerned, or when I read things like "Hitler was right to burn them". I will fight anyone anywhere when it comes to this. I'm sick of people apologizing for Nazis or terrorists actions.

When it comes to "I might point out that for every Israeli killed by Palestinians 100 Palestinians are killed by Israelis. "...I'm not sure where you got those statistics from, but guess what? Israel has a bigger gun. You come to them with RPG, don't be surprised to face a tank firing at you.

People on this board seem to have a very selective way of learning history. They only learn and than lecture what fits an agenda. Their agenda.

Originally posted by gem_man

Killing Israelis is just as criminal as killing Palestinians.

Well, now we getting somewhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
He would have done the same to a 3 year old girl, who is a miracle of life and has the right to live, and knows nothing about politics. If this captain was decapitated by Israel itself it would've been an excellent display of willingness for peace and a noble act. He didn't even get a warning, despite his position, which is difficult to understand. Their opinion is quite clear already, why does it need to take humanity away? It was a psychotic breach of military authority. Their principles are more important than the lives of children. If I was the world dictator, I would at least feel very tempted to send a nuke up all their asses to tear Near-East off the Earth's face.

I have no side on this, except the side of peace.

(I posted this earlier on another forum.)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

ok tell me something...

are you proud of the Israel Regime that is in place at the moment :
Bibi, Avigor Leiberman & cie ??
or you disagree with their actions sometime ?
name me just one thing that you think they didnt act right

thank you my friend

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sure is "Megaphone" in this thread.

Jewish internet-propaganda tool
Jewish internet-propaganda tool on wiki

Brought to you by the 'nice' people of giyus

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If the guy did this to a soldier, we would have some sort of debate. But to a 13 year old girl? just when i thought hitting girls was bad enough the guy goes and uses a full clip on her. I really don't know what kind of a person would defend such an animal. I'm sorry but those defending him are getting me really pissed off....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You know, I always feel so leftout when I see all this bickering of jews vs jew haters, vs israel vs whoever else.

Here in Brazil the only people we hate are the argentinians and that is only a frienly rivalry at soccer.

I was talking to a russian guy about that the other day, and he said it was probably because Brazil never suffered from a war. Maybe he is right. We never played a big role in any big wars and we were never truly hurt by any wars either.

Our population is made from people all over the world and we welcome them all.

That said I would like to make a few comments.

1) The killing of the girl was an evil act. Even if she was running towards the gate screaming like Xena the palestinian warrior princess, it would be an evil act. But if she was running towards the gates, I would at least understand the act of shooting her, even though I would still think it is evil to kill another human being.

2) Why are people coming here and saying "Yeah, the israeli soldier killed the palestinian girl, but many israeli girls are also killed by palestinians!" Uh.... SO WHAT? Are you freaking nuts? If we start thinking like that, then anybody can kill anybody, because everyday a bunch of nutjobs are killing a whole other bunch of people. So, can I just go out and kill anyone on the streets just because it happens everyday? That's some twisted way of thinking, not to say childish. I remember skipping class and my mom grounding me and I trying to justify MY ERRORS by saying that I was not the only one. That's not a justification!

3) It's also immature and childish to see those people who come here and ignore the killing of the girl and just call people anti-semite(I dont even know what semite really is, but I guess I will be called one also lol) or even anti jew! Dude, I don't even know how to recognize a jew! Heck, i never even cared to ask any of my friends and fmaily if tehre are any jewsish among them. WHO CARES?

That soldier IMO commited an evil act. He should be properly punished for it. If you didn't like my opinion and think I hate israel(I dont even know the history of israel) or that I am a jew hater or whatever, then I feel sorry for you. Your life must be pretty said and your view of humanity pretty shattered to see things only through opposing sides.

Like gem_man said, i would condemn the same act done by any soldier to any girl. Heck, if it was a brazilian soldier killing a israeli girl, that wouldn't make a difference to me. I would ask for the death penalty for that soldier, or at the very least some 20 to 30 years in prison.

That my two cents of brazilian money, which is worth less than two cents of american dollar(but not for long... =p)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

Now I get it and you grav are exposed. I just checked your profile. You have been on ATS for a year and a half. You have zero threads and your only posts are to defend Israel. You are in my opinion an Israeli "shill" Israel has an army of you guys on sites like this to defend their criminal actions. The sad part is you just don't get it! This is NOT about Jews, never has been. It is about the government of Israel literally exterminating Palestinians. Killing Israelis is just as criminal as killing Palestinians. I might point out that for every Israeli killed by Palestinians 100 Palestinians are killed by Israelis.

Your sole purpose is to defend Israel, doesn't matter if Israel is wrong.

I only have one Foe on ATS and this is Gravitational. He added me as that foe when I had spoke out about Israeli abuses on a thread two weeks ago.

Does make one wonder and kind of see your point.

If it were a Texas cop who shot that poor little girl all those times I'd be screaming for his head on a pike. This gravitational member has no objectivity that I've been able to observe in all of his/her posts. And yes they all do seem to relate to Israel now don't they?

During the Israeli Flotilla raid there was a huge uptick of new memberships created and most of which were to support the Israeli actions, though not all. I did a investigation of this and did indeed find evidence to support what I had been suspecting had crept into the argument.

I denounce this soldier's action, because it was the epitome of evil. It matters not what country he came from. The hell that he deserves to burn in will be just as hot as if he had come from anywhere else in the world.

What is just as shocking is the attempts on this board and the legal system of Israel that have been launched in order to protect such bestial behavior.

If his own children (I doubt the psychopath has any) were to be executed right before his eyes he still wouldn't have the mental capacity to understand what he had done was wrong. This makes him a truly usefull idiot to TPTB.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hopefully the poleshift on winter solstice 2012 will put an end to all this stupidity. It makes me sick to my stomach to be reminded that there are still humans killing humans, for whatever the reason.

Peace, my brothers, the good times are almost past. Make peace around you and ejoy it while you can. After the shift, chaos, mass migrations of refugees, famine, war.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
He shot her, why? He thought she was a bomb? Bombs are supposed to be shot? Maybe she said something he did not like.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I doubt that there are any "Israeli Shills" here...

...do you really think they care what a bunch of conspiracy theory nut jobs on an internet forum think?

And yes, I admit to being one of the afformentioned nut jobs myself.

Anyhow, I don't think it's right to look at this individual incident (if it happened) and point the finger at "the Jews" or "the Israelis" or anyone else.

We should look at it as that man, that individual and what he did to another person.

If we look at incidents like this and try to claim it's representative of one side against another, then we lose the Humanitarian aspect of what has happened.

The political and cultural background shouldn't have any bearing on whether we think that what this man (allegedly) did to another human being is acceptable or not.

If we start pitching them as one side against the other, and we have an emotional attachment or bias to one of those sides - then thats when we accept atrocities because we believe that the "other side" probably deserved it.

I think this is how the Nazis managed to get a whole nation to participate in what they did - they weren't hurting individuals, they were fighting "the Jews".

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
HEY!
has everyone forgotten this soldier was a Druze and not a jew?
Whats a Druze?I think it is a lebanese christian if im not mistaken....
NOW...The druze and the shia in lebanon, have committed horrible and unspeakable acts upon each other for a while now.....
The Druze were the killers at Shatilla remember?
This is and has been a WAY OF LIFE for a long time....for both sides...
It is just one more reason one more atrocity one more shattered life.....among millions and millions of Mid Easterners existance...
Thsi is no BIGGIE, in the sense that it goes on and on repeatedly every damn day there....
I feel a great sorrow for this girl....
I feel a greater sorrow that the people of the region have been turned into animals who can actually accept this type of behavior as normal.......ON BOTH SIDES!
The soldier merely confirmed the kill, the girl was actually shot more than once before the captain crawled to a forward position and sprayed the body with automatic fire....
Maybe he would have risked exposing himself to sniper fire if hed merely stood and put one aimed round through her head.....i dont know.....
But this type of thing goers on in every war.......even the ones our boys fight...And they have done plenty of similar things....heroes that they are....
I blame the people who make the war, not the people who end up fighting them.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
If the guy did this to a soldier, we would have some sort of debate. But to a 13 year old girl?
I'm not sure that's relevant. A 13 year old girl is just as capable as carrying a bag of explosives up to the watchtower as a soldier, maybe more capable because people might not expect a 13 year old girl to be fired upon so maybe she could actually get the explosives to the watchtower whereas a soldier in uniform couldn't.

I actually tried to see the soldier's point of view, but I had to do some more research because there wasn't enough information in the story linked to the OP. I think what is relevant is that she was clearly retreating. She was apparently shot in the leg while she was running away, then the soldier came up to her and murdered her. So I can't defend the soldier's actions at all given the facts of this case.

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Maybe not... Consider that the schoolback wasn't with the girl and was shot. No explosives. She was going back, leaving the 'zone' so shooting at that point was unjust and a plain murder.
for trying to defend this action and everyone else on the thread whose done the same.

The fact that she was leaving the area is a valid reason to not shoot her, she wasn't a threat if she was leaving. However to the people that say the soldier shouldn't shoot a 13 year old girl, I would say if she had been running toward the watchtower with her schoolbag (which could have been a bag of explosives for all the soldier might know), then shooting her may have been justified whether she was a 13 year old girl or not, though certainly some warning shots near her would make sense first, but if she didn't stop and kept going how could you expect them to NOT shoot her? But that's not the way it happened.

So the soldier was wrong in this case. But I also saw a lot of naive comments from people thinking a soldier should never kill a 13 year old girl. If the circumstances warrant it, it may be self defense. But it wasn't self-defense in this case, it was murder.

Originally posted by Wademus
Arabs reject offer to create palestinian state in 1948
www.mtexpress.com...
Thanks for posting that, I was totally ignorant about that. I had to research it some more and found this link:

www.palestinefacts.org...

The Arabs were offered 87% of the land area, and Israel was offered only 13% of the land area, and 75% of that was desert. I thought this was a land dispute but after reading that, it seems to be more of a dispute over the very existence of Israel if the Arabs weren't happy with a 87%/13% split in their favor:

The Arab national movement in Palestine, as well as all the Arab states, angrily rejected partition. They demanded the entire country for themselves and threatened to resist partition by force. Had they accepted the UN proposal in 1947, the independent Palestinian Arab state, covering an area much larger than Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) and Gaza, would have been created along with Israel. Instead, they rejected the plan and launched a war to destroy the nascent Jewish state.

Wow, just wow. I didn't know that, and I'm really sad to read it. Accepting that offer might have prevented not only this girl's death but countless other deaths also.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I disagree with you. I think that the British had absolutely NO RIGHT to force the Palestinians or whoever they were at the time to give up land and make a country controlled by the Jewish People, religion whatever the heck they are.

If the British never forced the Arabs to give up the land this would never have happened. Why couldn't the Jews be happy to build a Jewish City in the United States? Hell the Mormons have Salt lake City, the Scientologists have Clearwater Florida, The Amish have Heartland Ohio etc. etc.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Jews think they have the divine right of freaking GOD and they are OWED that land.

I Blame the British for giving that land to the Jews. I blame the Jews for thinking that a God wants them to have that land by divine right.

But it is WAY to late in the game to try and reverse decisions made 50+ years ago.

The only thing that we can hope for now is for the Palestinians to agree to a peace and for the Israelis to agree to share the land.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

My reading was that they had identified a 'target'. Although she ran away and was harmless where she was, they decided to kill her out of the need to fulfill a protocol.
The fact that this was "just following orders" is not justification.
I believe the Zionist state has become what they hated.
Goose stepping Nazis.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rrobbins

An unarmed little girl was murdered. That actually happened, right? There actually was a trial, right? It is a legitimate news story, right? Israel has to take the bad press with the good, just like any other country. That one of their soldiers did something awful to a Palestinian child doesn't make the news story, the thread, or this site anti-Israel or anti-Semitic.

Men of war have been using women and children to do their dirty work for ages. That doesn't mean we should kill any woman or child on sight. I feel that such a tactic is heavy-handed at least.

Also the soldier in question supposedly isn't Jewish. And haters are always going to hate. That doesn't have anything to do with the site itself, just the bad apples that occasionally show up on it. Branding an entire demographic of people (ATS) as a certain thing (anti-Semitic) is awfully judgmental, and as I'm sure you're aware, negatively-charged generalizations rarely turn out well.

I am just genuinely against the slaying of children (unless they came out of the corn
), no matter who does it, no matter the reason.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by bikeshedding]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i am usually not a proponent of violence but i beleive this situation would call for it.. i would do exactly what he did to that little girl to him. if i had the money i would put a bounty on him...i am dead serious

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join