Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There are times when I hear something so disgusting that I cringe. This soldier shooting this girl and the people around him that allowed this to happen are all going to suffer for that. You cannot kill innocents and think there will be NO repercussions. As we begin to realize as whole thta the responsibility for life falls on our individual shoulders and not some boogieman in the sky, we are becoming more destitute by the moment. Yes in the past man needed God but now we need to look within and truly find God. There is something greater than ourselves and now is the time to redefine our understanding of the most intangible of our innate characteristics; what sets us apart is what will bring us together, please believe we are running out of time.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrobbins
Hmm.. Every time I visit this site, there is at least one "Jews are bad killing palestinians" thread. I think this site needs to change it's name to reflect it's clear anti israel bias. I have news for you, siding with the palestinians is a losing bet. But whatever. Apparently you have not been paying attention, terrorists are using women and children to deliver suicide bombs. There is a war going on.

I wont be back to this site. You people are paranoid losers.

What garbage you write...it appears from your post that you support the murder of children-In that case we don't want you at ATS and are glad to hear you are leaving.

Anti Israel bias indeed...what a crock-there is no anti Israel bias-just a bias against those who would murder the weak,the helpless.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

army's official account said that Iman was shot for crossing into a security zone carrying her schoolbag which soldiers feared might contain a bomb. It is still not known why the girl ventured into the area

I have to say i side with the IDF on this one. They established a security zone in which patrons knew not to go in there, And in that region children have been known to be suicide bombers. When in a situation like that its easy to look back with 20/20 hindsight and say here is what he did wrong and he did wrong such and such. should this girl have been killed...maybe and maybe not. fact is when your country is attacked over and over with suicide bombers and radical muslims you don't question a little girl with a backpack heading towards you breaching a security zone. Any other country would do the same under the same circumstances Israel is under.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Unf#*#enbelievable...

From the watchtower [three-way conversation between watchtower soldier, the operations room in another location, and finally, Captain R, the officer on the ground near watchtower "It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward." "Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?" "A girl about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death."

Words escape me.

Good riddence rrobbins, anyone who can condon, support or side with the IDF and their continued genocide...A little girl for christs sake

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
im curious if the OP will enlighten us as to the reason the girl was shot and killed?

Was she playing on the playground, or posing a life & death threat?

Funny how that is left out of the OP

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
im curious if the OP will enlighten us as to the reason the girl was shot and killed?

Was she playing on the playground, or posing a life & death threat?

Funny how that is left out of the OP

well, there are no playgrounds for palestinian kids, they are bulldozed away

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Capt R then "clarifies" why he killed Iman

"This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."

What a fine example of Israeli Justice. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am normallyl the first one to stand up and try and show Israelis side on issues... On this one.. Un#%$^&Believable is the correct response.....

But lets be specific-- This soldier should be tied down with razor wire and beaten and sliced for days.... Then cut off each finger and toe ...one by one... Making sure to stop the bleeding by burning the stubs with cigarettes.. I am also not opposed to poping his eyes out and resting them on his cheeks to watch the whole thing unfold....

The court is negligent.... This is just plain ridiculous!!!!! Lets get past the legal part of this..

yes she wasn't supposed to be there.... But was shooting her the only option??? I understand that she could have had a bomb.. As wrong as it is... Make her strip down to nothing ... before you shoot a 10 year old...

See ... If the earth was a golf course... That entire area would be the most evil sand trap on earth!!! I say fill the sand trap back in.. the rest of us golfers are sick of that trap!

But to show that it isn't only Israel that makes bad choices like this:

1) 61 Innocent Children Killed By Sri Lankan Government
wn.com...

2) A Survivor’s Tale: How five children were killed by Australian troops.
www.rawa.org...

3) Canadian soldiers kill two Afghan children
www.asia-pacific-action.org...

4) Afghan Children Handcuffed, Then Killed By American Soldiers
tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...

5) India soldiers kill Kashmiri child in protests
www.worldbulletin.net...

Sick and violent acts are NOT limited to Israel!!!

I am sticking with my previously stated opinion....
This planet needs WW3 to devastate the entire planet, before peace will ever be taken seriously..

It may sound sick and twisted... But it is the only way that our Govts. will ever truely seek peace.. Let the war begin.. ::ding:: ::ding::

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nazi Jew hating will never cease to amaze me:

The army's official account said that Iman was shot for crossing into a security zone carrying her schoolbag which soldiers feared might contain a bomb. It is still not known why the girl ventured into the area but witnesses described her as at least 100 yards from the military post which was in any case well protected.

From the article in the OP.

Is it unfortunate that the girl died? Yes. Death is never a great thing. But how you can allow your misguided bigotry to call it murder?

COME ON.

She's in a "no no zone" with a backpack, not listening to instructions. Lets face it....it's a lose lose situation. They either drop her like protocol says, OR, they allow her to keep going because "shes just a little girl" and then she blows them all to hell.

You people can't see past the decisions you've never had to make.

I can't either, but at least i have the decency to recognize it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered to look at the date of the article

Wednesday 16 November 2005

This is pretty old news guys.

Anyways, a quick google search revealed that "Capt R" was actually compensated for his "bravery" and promoted

Captain "R" will receive NIS 80,000 in compensation from the state in addition to reimbursement for NIS 2,000 of legal expenses, as part of an arrangement reached between his lawyers and the military prosecution.

IDF officer cleared in death of Gaza girl to receive compensation from state

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

thats why Israel REGIME needs to be wipe off the map
NOT ISRAEL ITSELF
terror in the ME would stop and better policies would start progress

Now that's a little one sided, wouldn't you say? What would be a better solution would be to remove all Mosques and remove all those that attend those Mosques. Then, and only then, will there be peace in the ME and also then women would be treated as equals. You'd also have less attempts at a human/sheep hybrid.

The Shiites and Sunnis hate each other almost as much as they hate Israel.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

i'm not racist but i do believe in racial purity.

Racial purity is a myth. Any "race" you call pure today was not pure 500, 600, 1000 years ago. We are always in a state of fluctuation. Look at America today. Give it 500 years and we'll be our own ethnic group.

That is why it is the worst insult to intelligence to kill because of myths of racial purity. No fictional lines on a map keep people from getting across and having sex and having children. Racial purity (or Religious purity for that matter) is the illusion of a sociopath who wishes to control others' emotions for ulterior motives.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What I find disgusting is that he cried when he was found innocent. I'm sure she cried too. He showed emotion only for his freedom. What a pig. If there is a hell, I hope he rots in it. Wait...there is a hell and we are living in it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Dont be silly... He emptied an entire clip into her.. There was no time for tears.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Man, i'm so shocked over that prank call. Can you imagine if that had been the reaction cause she said she was going out with a black guy or something? People wouldn't be laughing then.

Re the killing of the little girl. Sick, just sick. Shoot anything that moves. No thought. No remorse. No emotion. No care. This mentallity will be the death of us all. They even feel fear when faced with a child. So sad.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that this captain has seen enitirely too much war and death.
It should be obvious to anybody that he is not in a normal state of mind,but conditioning has tuned him into an unfeeling uncaring killing machine.
But only where arabs are concerned.
There is plenty of reason why this is the state of mind of most ardent zionists.
Remember the vietnam conflict where the same thing occured many times because the enemy iused children and babies to bomb or grenade US troops.
I believe thats how the baby killer moniker got going(arc lights may have had a bit to do with that also)
Basically the terrorists have created such an air that it becomes prudent to shoot people that get too close or who may be harbouring a suicide bomb.
It is clear that the arabs have primed children to become suicide bombers
(They have paraded them in the streets all dressed in their vests....)what was the army to do?
The fact is it was another post who initially shot the girl, not the captain, who merely went forward to confirm the kill, which he did by making sure....17 rounds worth.
The leaders of the goverments are creating these incidents and they are the ultimate responsible party.
The soldiers are just that....and they will go on killing the innocent with the guilty....how can they tell?
Its all fine and well to be here in a peaceful nation and say what you would do....but you havent had the opportunity to live over there and be a target for most of your life.
In this situation i blame the policy of suicide bombing,the need to secure boundaries, and the individual horrors that all the players in the me have faced for so long.
How can we over here ever understand whats going on there?
It all just seems some form of insanity to us.....

Though this does apear to be most inhuman,(And probably is)it is a way of life for all the participants now, and they mostly havent lived during a time and in a place where it wasnt.

I do not condone the act.
but there is more to it than just a killer soldier on the loose.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

In my experience,a heck of a lot of Israeli men also treat their women like dirt.Its not only a extreme muslim thing.
Coming from the UK,when I first met groups of Israelis in SE asia on my travels,I was actually pretty damn shocked at how many(though not all)of the guys spoke to and treated their girlfiends/wives.

When I would chat to the Israeli girls,they would often say "how polite you are"
and stuff like that.

That was only because I didn't call them "fat donkey" or "bitch" as they seemed to be used to.

Damn shame really,they seemed downtrodden by the guys IMO.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
whatever happened to just asking the girl to stop moving over loud speaker ,then asking her to drop her bag and walk away !

WTF !

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rrobbins

Coming from an unparanoid winner like yourself I'll take that as a compliment. The very SECOND you start killing kids is the second it's not longer war, it's genocide. You so missed the point of this thread that I'm not even going to bother trying to explain. Let's just ATS will be a better place after you leave...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
A full magazine in a 13 year old girl? If you are trained to do that, you must be trained to do the same to your family if the situation came. Seriously, I could not shoot anybody or anything unless it was needed. Well, besides this guy.

So, not only would you shoot this guy, but you would as well shoot most of our american troops serving in iraq? Children get killed everyday, In Iraq, Palestine, Africa, China, and in many povershed countries, now think about... what if that girl was a prostitute? what if that girl was selling drugs? what if that girl was actually a terrorist? In Palestine, Iraq, and all of those middle eastern war countries, it isn't easy knowing who's good and who's a terrorist, so don't blame the soldier, he was just doing what he was supposed to do,

In those countries, they teach their children to kill, how to use a gun, and to hate americans in their schools,

A very wise person said, Everything happens for a reason and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join