It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday"

www.guardian.co.uk...

The charges were "Illegal use of a firearm" and 'conduct unbecoming an officer" Seems to me murder would have been the correct charge. Now before everyone gets up in arms about "murdering Jews" let me point out this Captain was a Druze NOT a Jew. The IDF is trained to do exactly as this soldier did. This sort of thing happens quire often and most generally charges are never brought.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A full magazine in a 13 year old girl? If you are trained to do that, you must be trained to do the same to your family if the situation came. Seriously, I could not shoot anybody or anything unless it was needed. Well, besides this guy.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

In the recording, a soldier in a watchtower radioed a colleague in the army post's operations room and describes Iman as "a little girl" who was "scared to death". After soldiers first opened fire, she dropped her schoolbag which was then hit by several bullets establishing that it did not contain explosive. At that point she was no longer carrying the bag and, the tape revealed, was heading away from the army post when she was shot.

I dont care what religion this gutless soldier is..

He should be shot...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
A full magazine in a 13 year old girl? If you are trained to do that, you must be trained to do the same to your family if the situation came. Seriously, I could not shoot anybody or anything unless it was needed. Well, besides this guy.

Wouldn't that fall under the "unless it was needed part"?

I am going to read the article, but I am not sure that there is ever a valid reason for that much overkill.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

why that doesnt surprise me at all ...
and i never heard of this one before but many other similar stories

if criminals could investigate their crimes of friend crimes
they would conclude with "logical" and "credible" "good" reasons that.... NOT GUILTY
thats why Israel REGIME needs to be wipe off the map
NOT ISRAEL ITSELF
terror in the ME would stop and better policies would start progress

i knew some good jews of course i love people in general from any nationality or religion..
but this Regime in Israel is madly insane
filled with hate ...
many rabbis quoted that 1 jew worth 1000 arabs
and that they are superior to everyone especially arabs
they dont spread peace that why this netanyahou regime needs to be wipe out ... the president of Iran said exactly the same thing
but they removed the word REGIME
since they control the media its easy
and they 3/4 control the us congress
their plan is to be THE VICTIM to make reasons to strike and kill without remorses

hope they change their hatred policies ... and be a exemple by having no more nukes or sign at least the NNPT
but no ... if somebody critic them .. they will scream antisemetism
they are the one harming themself and giving a worldwide bad reputation to jews in general .. many jews are against this hatred regime
BIBI is far more antisemitic himself than any real racist peoples ...
these foreign policies hurt israel so badly
they keep making enemies while other around are making new friend ...

we know your game BIBI
we dont buy those lies anymore ..
tell us what your mossad did on 9/11 ?
why some Israelis were dancing and filming when the WTC fall to the ground... they were arrested by later release .. and the news was forgotten ..

this news is proof that the world is up side down and no one will have the ball to critic the "chosen people of god"
usualy god people are GOOD not EVIL
their foreign policies are proof of evil dark intention
but like i said all race have bad peoples and good peoples ...
Israel regime is teaching their children in zionist school
for futur hatred generation
tell me why somebody who isnt jew cant marry a jew

the reaction from the parent are very troubling
why so racist ... if the girl want to mary a non jewish guy
let her dreams to mary this guy come true
why is it so important ...to keep what intact .. ???
and the kosher thing
i think its food made from others jews
banana are included i thing since nobody can touch inside them

they are like afraid of everything ..
and you know what yoda said of fear

FEAR CAN LEAD TO THE DARK SIDE
yoda is a wise man

Edit for S&F byt the way good thread
this need to be discuss and showed to the world
of course CNN or jpost will never pick that useless news

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I agree, He should certainly be held accountable. My point is this is normal policy within the IDF and since Israel is an occupying force charged under International law to protect civilians from harm it must be some sort of war crime.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Soldiers with guns can be just as deadly and ruthless as terrorist - the only difference is most of the time the solider gets away with it because he is a hero.

Look what is happening in the middle east to the poor innocent children.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Well last I heard Israel refuses to confirm they are the "occupying force" because then they would have to abide by the rules that entails..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i guess he emptied it on here to make sure she didn't have any explosives on her. they were wrong and it costed that little girl her life. its amazing what a coward can do with a gun and a license to kill. like some cops and many soldiers.

regarding the jewish girl prank call.

lol all this time i thought the mom and dad's accent were an italian accent. i didn't know it was actually a jewish accent, interesting.

i can understand the rage of her parents, italy fought for nazi germany after all. they didn't bother to fight before giving into germany, they just surrendered, those cowards lol j/k.

i'm not racist but i do believe in racial purity.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Keep in mind Americans; these are YOUR tax dollars at work. The US is as guilty as Captain R in this case. End military aid to Israel.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Palestinians aren't real people.. So it's okay to slaughter their children and steal their organs.

If you don't like it, then you're probably an anti-semite or a liberal. In which case, you should stop destroying america and start following the constitution and the bible!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
oh no,
not again,
the 1.000.000-th thread bashing israel.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProdigalSon

I take exception to that comment. There is no Israel bashing in posting about the senseless murder of a little girl. It would be just as relevant if it were done by an American to an Iraqi. This is just ONE incident of the ruthlessness of the IDF. If I chose I could post several daily as this brutality happens daily. I chose this incident because it was not a Jew so there would be no Jew bashing. If pointing out the barbarism of an army is viewed as bashing the armies country then perhaps there should not have been so much German bashing at the end of WW2. Get the point?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

It is not necessary for Israel to confirm they are an occupying power as under international law their very presense attests to the fact they are and are thereby required to adhere to the laws.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Not at all surprised. This is pretty much every day occurence like it is to see new youtube vidoes of police brutality. In both cases the act itself is just the start. When their friends and co-workers are the ones who judge these criminals they will always say 'not guilty' or something that will get the offender a slap on the wrist.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Another example of the most moral army in the world at work.

Following the verdict, Capt R burst into tears, turned to the public benches and said: "I told you I was innocent."

www.guardian.co.uk...

He doesn't seem to understand that in the eyes of the rest of the world and his God he is as guilty as sin.

Of course he couldn't be found guilty, even of those minor offences, as this would open the floodgates on the thousands of other atrocities that the IDF/IAF have committed against the Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProdigalSon
oh no,
not again,
the 1.000.000-th thread bashing israel.

... and one of these days the message will actually sink in

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Capt R then "clarifies" why he killed Iman:

"This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."

"...Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed."

"...even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed."

"...a three-year-old, needs to be killed."

There are no boundries.

What a glorious history Israel is painting not only for itself, but humanity.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
old news,
but forever relevant

everyone should be reminded
what these people are about

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hmm.. Every time I visit this site, there is at least one "Jews are bad killing palestinians" thread. I think this site needs to change it's name to reflect it's clear anti israel bias. I have news for you, siding with the palestinians is a losing bet. But whatever. Apparently you have not been paying attention, terrorists are using women and children to deliver suicide bombs. There is a war going on.

[snip]

Removed general personal attack on membership.

[edit on 2/9/10 by masqua]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join