It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clocks moving forward in small town.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wonder what could be causing this. Especially after reading about that time shifting area above antartica.

BLIND RIVER � This may read like an X Files story, but something in the Blind River area is moving electrically powered clocks ahead by 10 minutes. Hydro One is not only surprised but stumped.

www.saultstar.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The clocks moving forward by 10 minutes, it is probably something less than a time warp so to speak. Clocks are just devices controlled by batteries and in some cases gears. It seems illogical to me that a clock would react if time did fluctuate, I dont know though. If I ever travel through time, I'll let ya know.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by hhensley84]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed.

I would say that the community was either experiencing a locality of low gravity that would cause the jump but only one type of clock is affected. If it was a low gravity spot all clocks would jump ahead.

I tend to think that some kind of electromagnetic interference may be causing the problem. While some may jump to HAARP Conclusions I think that it is just a little too far away

Notice how far Ontario is from Alaska

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That's really strange, I wonder what could influence the clocks in such a way. Blind River is a small little town, on the way to nowhere, really.

new topics

top topics

join