It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random + Alien Tech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So I was just watching invader zim a show here in america idk if its worldwide but yeah funny stuff... And I came accross zim hopping into his spaceship and talking about a "G-Force Compensator" lol... So if you guys wanna chat about random or alien technology I have the physics background to maybe imagine an engeneering of something like that lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

So I was just watching invader zim a show here in america idk if its worldwide but yeah funny stuff... And I came accross zim hopping into his spaceship and talking about a "G-Force Compensator" lol... So if you guys wanna chat about random or alien technology I have the physics background to maybe imagine an engeneering of something like that lol.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Zim is done by an artist named Jhonen Vasquez. His work is social commentary - and in the case of Zim, largely a non-stop shot at the Nickleodeon network which was airing it. An inside joke kind of thing.

Anything scientifically relevant, or even accurate, was probably accidental!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Assumed that.... Come on don't act like I'm an idiot I'm poking fun. I like technology. I'd like to imagine to possabilities.

new topics

top topics

join