It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painful Feet. A Ascension Symptom?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I have rheumatoid arthritis (in remission) and it began in my feet - just thought I should toss that out there. A simple RA factor blood test will give results for this.

The AS I have mentioned earlier in this post is very similar to rheumatoid arthritis. I am also in remission for several years now with an occasional flare up. As I stated earlier it began in my feet. I got to the point I could not walk. I went on vacation and spent most of my time in a wheelchair. After getting on NSAIDS and now taking enbrel it is like I don't have the disease any longer.

I know many people on this forum don't like doctors and meds, this is ATS after all. I have never liked taking prescrip drugs. But unfortunately they are necessary in some instances. For me the answer was simple take the drugs or face a disease that would completely deform me.

I know you hate doctors but I will say it again, I recommend getting a second and third opinion just in case it is something serious. Many times if you catch a disease early enough it can be corrected without any further trouble.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yo man, my fault. I beat your feet real hard with a stick one night when you were sleeping, because i was bored. Sorry man, hope you get well soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
reply to post by Maddogkull

lol growing pains... growing old pains is more like it. Ill be 52 in October.

I really only mentioned the ascension part because it seems I have run across that in my travels. At this point I will look into anything if you know what I mean.

Still laughing about the growing pains!

Oh... Glad i ran into your post.. Me too. I will be 52 on 10/19. I have had chronic foot/heel leg pain that comes and goes...no health problems I am also "seeing" clock or numbers...11:11 11:12 ,or similar... I have been tested too and all clear.

I never thought this could be spiritual... I really wonder what Asending means...is my "body" changing too? what else do we have in common.. this intrigues me...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I too have started recently having slight discomfort/pain in my left foot, in the heel region. Feels like a bruised tendon.

I am a young athlete in very good shape. Health and diet are perfect. Possibility of trauma is non existent, as i am used to very strenous workouts, and if i have a trauma i know it is a trauma.

This however, is more of a discomfort, that started suddenly and right now is in the stages of relief. I assume in several days it will be completely gone, yet the sudden onslaught of such extraordinary discomfortable pain sensations is very strange indeed. It just might very well be associated with ascension, as i am very much into spiritual development.

I suspect your age makes the sensations far more prominent...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Look up this term and mention it to your doctor. Peripheral Neuropathy. I suffered from this for several months and was given a med called Neurotin. It is not a opium based drug, there is no high from it, just pain relief. I know exactly how you feel, like walking on nails and needles, right? Please, don't think this is some spiritual thing. Something stopping you from walking is not a good sign of ANY sort. Let your common sense guide you on this one.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Frankly, if it was an impending ascension, wouldn't there be other indications? Like - I don't know - sudden clarity concerning issues like whether the pain in your feet is associated with an impending ascension?

Then again, I'm not enlightened, so what would I know about an impending ascension? My feet don't even hurt, and when I meditate I fall asleep. Maybe this stuff is way over my head?

[edit on 9/3/2010 by NorEaster]

[edit on 9/3/2010 by NorEaster]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Your body has probably been heavily poisoned by cigarettes.

Massotherapy, acupressure, reflexology or acupuncture could greatly help.

But... I'd say that highly above those, there's something Much more simple and powerful: The science of Mudras (fingers postures):

For some mudras, I suggest you to read the Tripura Tapini Upanishad and look for the mystic triangle, the seed, the goad, etc.

edit on 8-9-2010 by D1ss1dent because: English

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spaznational

I am diabetic and have similar spasms of pains several times a day.....If it is the case my prayers go out to OP.....I was 30 when I learned about my condition and for the past 10 yrs it has been a constant battle for survival

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whilst i believe an ascension will occur soon, your problem sounds like what i had. Trigger points in your soleus muscle, which refer pain to the feet. These trigger points need to be pressed into with some force, then the muscle needs to be stretched afterwards(very important). Best bet is to google soleus trigger points and soleus stretch, i think you will be suprised with the results. Trigger points can cause no end of trouble, remote to where the actual trigger point is.Trigger points are knots which develop in muscle tissue. My wife was suffering from pelvic pain. Turned out to be a trigger point in the adductor magnus , upper leg.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have the same problem but my legs also hurt a great deal all the time on the inside and near the back of the knees. No sharp pains though. No medical issues. Makes it hard to sleep sometimes. Heels feel briused ALL the time and legs just are a constant dull pain.

I am a hardcore athlete and general health NUT and have just lean solid muscle. No fat. I buy new shoes all the time to make sure they are good. Typically only about 100mi goes on them. I am also a swimmer for the most part so I don't run or walk too much. My job is active but I'm not on my feet all day either. I'm well educated so I'm not clutching at straws here there is something going on since I am in top shape.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Add brittle nails and you could be describing me. In a few places, I've noticed the nails have started to discolor and can be chipped off with some effort. This started happening about a year ago.

This could be due to the fluoride in the water or radiation from cell towers. I have tried to get away from urban setting and have somewhat recovered.

Use distilled water and get away from the city. Guess that would be great for anyone, but it was lifesaving for me. Best

Oh and don't forget thyroid treatment like another post suggested above.

NM

edit on 30-9-2010 by necromanser because: filling in

<< 1  2  3   >>

join