It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie deep impact and the BP oil spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I watch the movie a few days ago and saw some interesting things. If you do not know the freemason connection between hollywood then you should do some research. I will give times of the movie for example 1:46 1=1hr 46=min into the movie. You can download the movie. The movie shows alot of images that looks similar to the spill. Like the well head caps. You should check out the movie.
Note that the president in this movie is black and reads from a teleprompter while on tv.

46:20
They send a couple astronauts to land on the asteroid and nuke it. To do this they have to drill into the asteroid and place a nuke deep with in side of the asteroid. It even showed a diagram of the asteroid drilling into the asteroid and the drill exploding. This is presented in the movie threw the NEWS!!! When they actually drill the brill ends up getting stuck in the hole.

51:48
The astronauts are on the asteroid getting the drill unstuck. When they get it unstuck the asteroid starts puffing out gasses, much like what we are seeing on the sea floor.

1:26:
President announces that the asteroid is going to hit earth and there will be a large title wave. The wave is going to take out the eastern part of the usa.

16:21
It shows the oil rig out the middle of the sea getting swallowed by a tsunami

15:37 shows the twin towers getting swallowed by the tsunami, it reminds me of whats on the new 10dollar bill and 50 dollar bill of a dam exploding with a tital wave behind it.

This video explains the 10dollar and 50 dollar.

There is much more in the movie then this. I did not want to make it to long or no one would read it. If you all so watch the movie knowing and take your time watching it then you will find more then just a news clip of a rig sinking. Most movies tell you thinks with in the news broadcast.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this has WHAT to do with the BP spill, exactly?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

ok sory i wont do it anymore promess by just.............

[edit on 31-8-2010 by kaki667]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by kaki667]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kaki667

no, i'm curious what this has to do with the BP topic.

if you are able to add to the discussion, feel free.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
the president in this movie is black and reads from a teleprompter while on tv.

That's the connection to the Oil Spill.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Are your eyes wide shut? Well watch the movie first. This is how they are in hollywood. Like with fight club and all the references to 9/11 this movie seems to be referencing the oil spill alot. On top of that there is a tsunami that takes out a oil rig. There has been alot of talk about nuking the site and there has been alot of talk about tsunamis. You really have to watch the movie and know how hollywood works for you to get this post. Like i said research how the Freemasons manipulate hollywood..

[edit on 31-8-2010 by sabbathcrazy]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yeah I have this movie and I see absolutely no correlation to the BP spill.
Wow,..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Drummer boy do you know how to read movies? I guess not.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sometimes science fiction becomes science fact. Sometimes a movie hits the nail on the head. But I don't see how Deep Impact has anything to do with the gusher in the Gulf? If you're looking for reality you're not going to find it on the silver screen. Free masions are a great 'invisible' enemy. I doubt todays free masions even know what their rituals mean.

Got to say it. I don't see a direct correlation between your post & what's going on in the Gulf. Perhaps if you could clear up the meaning of your assertion it might become clear. I'm not ragging on you. I just think you have something on your mind that is not coming through clearly.

What we are dealing with here is overt corruption, carelessness, & greed. Most of what we are getting in intended to keep the masses from storming the bastille. TPTB don't have to belong to a secret society to screw us.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It has predictive programing all over it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I've certainly noticed a connection of black presidents in disaster movies although fail to see any other similarities between Deep Impact, which I've seen several times, and the BP Disaster. Differences between the two include the movie occurring in space with astronauts, asteroids and actually nuking it versus occurring on Earth with rig workers, scientists and big business deep in the ocean and not nuking it. In the movie, the president announced that the asteroid would hit and create a tsunami versus real life where the president basically stated everything's under control and there wasn't an asteroid or tsunami. The eastern seaboard wasn't affected as in the movie although the long term effects of damage across a sizable area in real life are debatable. The movie shows an oil rig and the twin towers getting swallowed by a tsunami while no such thing occurred during or because of the BP disaster.

Of course news of the story was presented through the media in the movie just like real life. That is how we are advised of things I believe. The black president premise has been thought of previously and am including some links you may find of interest.

Portrayal of black presidents in (mainly) disaster films/tv shows

Black Presidents In Movies allways revolve around the destrustion of the world

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
dude, i think you forgot to take your pills today.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
keep looking and have fun with it sabbath. There is lots of anectdotle evidence for big time movie makers trying to slip in "parallel storylines" focused on your subconscience.

I will even say that guys like George Lucas, and Stephen Spielberg have not once come up with an original Idea for their blockbusters. They were just briefed on the story to tell, and were told how to portray it in a movie setting.

oops, went off the deep end there for a sec. (don't hit me too hard)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I'm glad you brought this movie prediction stuff up, because I just watched "Knowing" and theres a part where the principle character is watching tv and theres a major explosion and fire on an oil platform in the GOM.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yeah their is alot more then just the oil rig explosion in that movie people just do not pay attention. Before the clip of the oil rig exploding you hear on the tv them talking about a spill. When the sub way wrecks, it wrecks on Lexington street and they make this clear by showing Lexington over and over. Lexington is a city in Louisiana. After the train wreck when Nicolas cage is walking out from the sub way you hear a news report in the back ground talk about air quality and the NOAA. What does the NOAA have to do with a train wreck and why was the movie talking about air quality after a train wrecked on Lexington st?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join