It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a scary thought

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I was just describing this very thing a couple nights ago in reference to my very respected and not at all disliked nemisis
Traditionaldrummer. How he has made me wish that very thing were possible. So maybe those subconscious thoughts aren't totally unfounded my friend.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How do we know you are not one of "these" ppl

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer2012

I can't answer your question partner. But you have just described the essence of this thread my man.

Takes a little getting to know me by investigating my posts and things I've said in them. Of course you will fire back with something like, all that could be a put on. Which you would be right. Not that it is a put on but that it could be. Whew that was scary in itself. I like your question.

edit on 26-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just a thought for others and thinking outside the box

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Am bit guilty of slow reply.. As get sidetracked reading other threads or am looking up word in dictionary as my english is rusty..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Well you know you're not the only one in that boat guy. I asure you in any of my threads you will not have to pay for that, if I can damn well help it. Don't be shy because of that, by all means speak.Your opinion is what is valuble to this site as I'm sure any Mod or Admins will tell you my friend. Don't ever hesitate, stick to the truth
and your ass is covered my man.

You are as much apart of this site as you want to be.

edit on 27-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join