It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cusack launches bizarre 'Satanic cult' rant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Why do liberals resort to childish actions when they get upset?

LMAO since when is it just liberals? I've seen plenty of conservative babies in my day.

If you're dumb enough to label yourself with such a disgusting label, liberal OR conservative, then, IMO, all you are is one big baby who can't wipe his own butt.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just another Hollywood limosine liberal moonbat who thinks he has his finger on the pulse of the country.

I really like John as an entertainer but it's sad to see someone as talented as he is so misguided and uninformed.

The Holy Grail could be sitting in the Fountain Of Youth in the middle of the Garden Of Eden right in front of us and yet they'll try to convince you that it's evil and can't be trusted.

I see it everyday and yet I still have hope that they'll one day see the gift that's been handed to them and appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this is funny, i just watched the movie better off dead last night. too bad he did 2012 that movie was a big steaming pile of sh!t. it was like the same scene over and over, he was driving then the earth started to crumble beneath his car, so he finds a plane then the world begins to crumble as he takes off, so he lands and the world is crumbling again? then he gets into a boat? did the sea crumble? i don't know because i couldn't finish the movie, but i am just guessing that yes it probably did.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve_oZ

Interesting choice of words from Mr Cusack, no? I always feel when big name celebrities come out with stuff like this, it always helps the cause (of waking people up etc.)

Outside of being an actor, he's human. He was, or was not putting on a show with what he had to say. We all have our moments!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think it would be much better if the celebs just stuck to acting, sure they are allowed to have an opinion but I really believe unless they are physically out in society doing charitable work and helping out those in need that they care for so so much then I think no one really cares what they say.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I had seen it on Fox news as well.

Why do liberals resort to childish actions when they get upset?

You rarely see a conservative act that way.

Liberals: When proven wrong, they prove they are incapeable of denying ignorance.

i truly hope the 'system' is not broken down to you in terms of 'conservatives' and 'liberals'.

i am certain your statement about conservatives and their lack of childish action is completely untrue.

if my understanding of cusacks' humor is on point, then i find pretty #in' hilarious.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Cusak is merely trying to create enough buzz to hopefully get his career back. I don't think its going to happen though. More than likely, he will just end up shaking hands with Sean Penn and Hugo Chavez. Career lost!! Maybe Oliver Stone will throw a couple of jobs his way.

Sadly, Cusak had some excellent films to his credit in the past.

I want my two dollars!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

i agree, check out this clip of bono helping the needy HAHAHAHA

www.youtube.com...

trust me this is going to be the best ten seconds of your life

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I think it would be much better if the celebs just stuck to acting, sure they are allowed to have an opinion but I really believe unless they are physically out in society doing charitable work and helping out those in need that they care for so so much then I think no one really cares what they say.

A lot of them are physically out doing charitable work and other off camera events to help society. I know that for a fact. I grew up just outside of Hollywood.

Most are just regular people with families - - and have the same concerns every other person and parent has.

Of course there are a few that buy into their own celebrity - - but those are actually the minority.

There is also probably more conservatives in Hollywood then Liberals.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die

i agree, check out this clip of bono helping the needy HAHAHAHA

www.youtube.com...

trust me this is going to be the best ten seconds of your life

If you want to be Real - - then lets be Real.

Awareness - - probably does more and reaches more people - - then the average person doing the foot work.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

That was great lol I love south park

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

really sums up my feelings on celebrities and their helping the needy photo ops hahaha

[edit on 1-9-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just like the celebs who come out against Arizona's Immigration law, unless you live in Arizona I really don't see what business it is for rich people in NYC and Hollywood to comment on it. When I see them buying mansions in Phoenix then they can talk all they want.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
it's sickening around election time.. i really don't care which candidate tom hanks endorses. i'm sure lady gaga and puff daddy know a lot about politics, but i think i'll make my own decision.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

MSNBC and CNN are satanic cults that just spout off "hate the Christians, hate the right, hate all Conservatives, all white people hate Obama, all white people are racist."
See how stupid that sounds?
On topic: Cusack can say anything he wants, he's an American, doesn't mean a thing to me, I'm not interested in what actors think.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Funny. I like him more now.

I especially like this quote from the article:

"“John Cusack is taking his fame too seriously. He is having delusions and his anger towards Fox News may get him arrested!”"

His anger may get him arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALM DOWN JOHN YOU HAVE TO MEDITATE AT SATANIC DEATH CENTER!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He should just keep saying to himself ... "I"m grateful ... I"m grateful for the warm sun; I'm grateful the flowers; I'm grateful for the cool, cool night breeze ... "

(That was such a FUN movie .. America's Sweethearts!)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by steve_oZ

LOL

The actor sure got some subversive sense of humor! Too bad that neocons and other Christian fundamentalist didn't got the sarcasm...

[edit on 1/9/10 by Echtelion]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
reply to post by steve_oZ

LOL

The actor sure got some subversive sense of humor! Too bad that neocons and other Christian fundamentalist didn't got the sarcasm...

And as someone mentioned up thread.

His current movie role is playing Edgar Allen Poe in The Raven.

That "darkness" could certainly have influenced his descriptives.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Hey, that was pretty funny.

I like the C.H.I.C. anagram connection and 'freak out'. We may be very close to blowing the lid off this thing.......

[edit on 1-9-2010 by nlouise]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join