It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their Guy vs. Our Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I caught this on Red State earlier today and it gave me a good laugh and a clear picture of our Metrosexual President.

Wonder if Obama has ever fired a rifle?

Enjoy!

Their Guy!!

Our Guy

I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings here. I just needed a break from reading all of the Beck bashing and thought I would throw a few barbs at Obama. Gotta stay focused on the actual elected official in the room you know.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I always get a kick out of Putin's escapades. Hunting tigers and wining Judo tournaments.

The "Obama girl" aint got nuthin' on this:

[edit on 31-8-2010 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is unfair.

I mean, Putin is a demigod for Pete's sake.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No disrespect intended but you are aware that "Their Guy" is in fact
Dmitry Medvedev? He is the current president of the Russian Federation. Putin is not actually President anymore.

Dmitry Medvedev is a lot more....how do you say it..."Metro Sexual" than Putin.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

He isnt pres anymore but he is PM and with his KGB connections he's always been running the whole show.

He could retire to South Beach and he'd still be the one pulling the strings for Mother Russia.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Don't forget the first pitch of the Nationals game:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yah I'm a bit confused like the above poster....However even IF you overlook that fact...you're telling me you want our President to spend more time hunting, fishing, martial arts training ect? I guess that's where we differ...I'd prefer he work on our economy, strengthen our international ties, and spread peace throughout the Middle East. Then again....I guess I'm biased since I've never fired a gun...

Wait wait...I got it....You want our President to become a Commie?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I caught this on Red State earlier today and it gave me a good laugh and a clear picture of our Metrosexual President.

Mmm, considering your pathos for Mr. Putin's torso I wouldn't be going around questioning others' sexual proclivities.

link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

PPPPPSSSSSSSSSST whatever.

Obama would DUNK on Putin....no racial stereotypes intended.

link   

Really???? Bet if you asked Putin who "their" guy really is hed say you're lookin at him. Medvedev would say don't ask me as Vlad.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No disrespect intended but you are aware that "Their Guy" is in fact
Dmitry Medvedev?

Says you...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah, most likely

reply to post by schrodingers dog

Mmm, considering your pathos for Mr. Putin's torso I wouldn't be going around questioning others' sexual proclivities.

Lol, it looks like a scene from Brokeback Putin.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If Obama played Putin in Basketball Putin would get DESTROYED!

Putin's height is 5' 5"
Obama's height is 6' 1"

SpaceJam on that PooPootin

I do not know how to embed videos but here you can see the old man busting out 360's, Treys, getting boards insane Harlem Globe Trotters style passing ALL DAY LONG.

www.youtube.com...

Get some Putin Get some son. You don't want none. Stick to Riding your little ponies and dart guns. You can't handle THE ROCK. You would get stuffed and rejected.

ALL
DAY
LONG

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I like the Sean Lock philosophy on Vladimir Putin; In any confrontation with the West they will just fire Putin out of a cannon at the enemy!

To add Putin needs to put his shirt on. Seriously nobody needs to see that.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Like the Russian Chuck Norris.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
lol at Putin's staged events to strengthen his public perception. I guess Russians need to see their leaders doing such activities to feel assured.

I wonder what the dissident elements of Russian media think about it....oh wait...is there a dissident element to Russian media?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Gainsayer]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
Yah I'm a bit confused like the above poster....However even IF you overlook that fact...you're telling me you want our President to spend more time hunting, fishing, martial arts training ect? I guess that's where we differ...I'd prefer he work on our economy, strengthen our international ties, and spread peace throughout the Middle East. Then again....I guess I'm biased since I've never fired a gun...

Wait wait...I got it....You want our President to become a Commie?

Since, Obama has done neither of what you have suggested, I will have to settle for him learning how to fish and fire a rifle. Perhaps he can even take up riding a mechanical bull. Anything is better than hanging out on the View for Tea and Crumpets. Just a joke!!

new topics

top topics

join