It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aurora Top-Secret Hypersonic Spy Plane

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stratsys-sws

yes

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

Psst... Hey, look over here...

Thanks framedragged! Sorry Bassplyr, I thought you were claiming to be privy to some known project or information regarding a platform in development or operation, not referring to an unexplained sighting.

Cheers
Robbie

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

maybe I am.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ok zaph, any other hints?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To look into the rabbit hole one must start looking...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

on this aircraft no. although there are plenty of people in the aviation forum that I bet have already figured it out.

and btw, zaphs on a whole other level. i dont even have the right to concider myself even close to being one of his peers. zaphod a cool guy, but his aviation knowledge leaves me in the dust.

supplemental: my tri sighting. not so unexplained. i figured most of that one out too. the truth would make your head spin. we have some bad mofo checkmake stuff. you can look at that last statement as truth or fiction. it's up to you. but another wise poster on this here thread once said something relevant to this discussion something about to look down the rabbit hole you need to actually start looking.... ....message!

n 25-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: corrected spelling on the venerable zaphod58 name. sorry bout that dude.

edit on 25-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Meh, figured I'd try anyways. Those cryptic replies just reminded me of a certain someone lol

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Where would you suggest one start looking?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

aviation forum. in fact all the people spinning their wheels and getting nowhere in the ufo whatever forums should come check out the aviation forums. I'm sure other members here will give you plenty of illuminating threads to start with.

hey ats members,

tired of bs? tired people that are clueless, need tangible material in which to get real answers? wanna actually conversate with the best ats has to offer member wise? people that are actually in the know? i invite you to try the aviation forum. besides the moderator for the aviation forum has 35 million stars. even with some computer glitch that still crushes just about every one on ats. the forum must be doing something right.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I've been lurking for a few years now, only recently started posting here. Anyways I'll go back to reading old threads and waiting on that next interesting topic. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

well, you've been lurking for years. so what have you deduced so far? that's a good start in which direction to point you thread wise.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

There's a fun one from a few years ago not in the aviation forum. You'll have to find it though as it can't be linked to.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Do Super Moderators know how to use Top Secret Paragraphs ?

Damn, headache.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Well the one thing I never felt I figured out as much as I would have liked was the F117 companion. My hunch is either some sort of f117ish type loaded with fun EW stuff, or perhaps some sorta manta shaped planform simliar to a fully blended wing b57. The green lady is a good one, lots to love. She still holds has my heart. Speed Agile had some neato designs. And we all know Brilliant Pebbles "didn't" ever make it into space, but what did then. Do I pass?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well if your talking about the so called "massacre" I am aware of it but never really learned the whole story. Never enough free time.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No, there is a thread in one of the other forums that is about aircraft. Not the massacre, but the forum it is in can't be publicly linked.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

When you hang out with the people I grew up around you learn to say a lot while saying nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hmmm. I have not read that one. Would love to though

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Well bfirez,

I can say one thing about you. If you are into the companion and the green lady you have some good taste.

But there's so much more to explore in those forums. Strange California sighting is worth the read. The green flame, west Texas spanloader, et al. More puzzles in there than most people realize at first glance. Aviation forum is vibrant and stimulating for anyone interested in a good mystery or puzzle to solve. At least one place minus my postings, still has the old school ats spirit and vibe.

edit on 26-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The aurora was first leaked in the 80s I seen a video on a vhs tape that was from a news program which said there was 3 diff models I believe...

The main model was a recon aircraft another a bomber and the third was going to be for commercial flights beyond earths atmosphere...

it was later deemed a myth...

I say it exists and is lovingly nicked named foxfire by test pilots...

Here is the only proof of its existence...

You never admit to production until you are several steps beyond it or when production starts publicly it's already obsolete... 8)
www.extremetech.com...
edit on 26-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join