It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aurora Top-Secret Hypersonic Spy Plane

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Look souls exist..but noone has a picture..ghost exist but they dont have a real picture....Aliens exist but they dont have a real picture ....Jesus existed but they dont have a real picture....lets keep it real .the numbers say that the @#@! airplane was built.....They kept the b2 the Stealth fighter and bomber secret for about 18 years ...they got rid of the sr-71 ..you are completely out your mind if they dont have a freaking replacement. You have totally no concept of our military if you HONESTLY THINK THEY DIDNT COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER? They have 3 known vehicles that are secret ..some form of stealth blimp..some form of hypersonic craft....and a new space shuttle. Remember our gov never ever ever ever ever ever spends our money wisely so they built that craft just on that fact lol

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

the engine you are describing is not a ram jet, it is a scram jet. suddle differences. however, if the aircraft emitted "donuts on a rope" it positively uses a pulse jet engine. On the flip-side, there are no pulse jets that can push an aircraft to Mach 6. Its thrust depends on its size. They resonate at frequencies that correspond to their size and shape. A big pulse jet can burn enough fuel o make the power, but resonate at lower frequencies than smaller, less powerful engines.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

In reading the various responses to the existance or non-exesitance of the Aircrat I find some commrnts totally void of any real logic. Yes the plane does and has existed. Aircraft will never be replaced by satelites, as was explained because of the predictibility of their passage. And as far as why the north sea? it follows a fluid capability for proposed request for specific intel gathering accross the eastern area of opperations. Go in at the top, come out at the bottom. The SR71 played the same game for years. "Catch me if you can" Why is that concept so hard to grasp?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
if you think about it the f-22 is 70s tech so whats 2000 tech?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

the answer for to fly with no gravity is the swivel,data in troyan horse operation,1973,i dont know why that testimony of the mayor of the usaf is not in english,i readed the 8 books in espanish,sorry for my english,and he give lot of datos ,and how the usaf get the tecnology for to manipulate the swivel,time and space togheter,see editorial planeta,jj,benitez,operacion caballo de troya,and themayor speak of other operation with speed,operacion marco polo con aceleracion,for curiosity my friends, see that books,the us goverment keep lot of things.in the darknesss,remember to julio verne,and the future will give the answer if that testimony is true or not,
por ahora sabed que las estrellas estan ahi y algun dia seran parte de vuestro conocimiento,nada quedara sin revelar,jesus de nazareth.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
where did the technology come from

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
heh , ive seen the "doughnuts on a string" con trails , it was going north - south , south - north just above my house , i even should have a picture of it on some old camera phone, it was a bit grainy yet you can clearly se the string with rings

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- best way i can describe it,

even if i cant find the picture i can say ive seen it cause i have

i dont know if there is any other explenation for the phenomenon of circles on a string but it real, man made or not

thou the most advenced plane we have around these parts is the hornet but i guess you can rule that one out...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok to summarize:

Various secret technologies have now become mainstream i.e. sr-71, u-2, b-2, stealth fighter (is that the b2? being lazy here).

The american government/army being as it is, there must be a replacement for anything that they have decomissioned.

Most technologicaly advanced products in the commercial market come from military research and development weather it be state side, europe or asia.

The Aurora project is decades old and from my point of view is a generalised project name for the developemnt of advanced aircraft, i dare say it was born out of back engineered et tech from the likes of roswell and prior (which if you do the research there have been events prior to ros of crashed craft and recovered tech and et's - dont ask just look for your self!), operations paper clip, the space race and not too later the cold war, i would probably slip the advent of nuclear tech in here to regarding the ability to harness the power for the purposes of propulsion or power.

Nasa, Lockheed (skunk works), Boeing, BAA etc etc all have something to do with it somehwere along the line and i dare say russia has its own spin off on the situation either working in tandom or to combat advances along with a variety of other countries not doubt Israel included.

There is no way any satelite could replace any form of air craft for any form of recon or attack as stated they can be tracked and in my opinion cant be hidden unless there using undisclosed tech related to cloaking and invisibility.

Regarding keeping things secret how many of you are aware of the YF-23 which was basically the the competition for the YF-22 (F-22) (or any other YF-XX pre production planes that never maid it into full production) - i dare say not too many thus its quite simple to keep something from prying eyes or nosey nostrels if needs be.

Regarding personell keeping things on the low key, a simple matter of compartmentalisation would result in only a limited number of people being aware of the grand plan of a project yet the massess work on smaller projects from which they would have no idea what the greater project is, throw in a couple of threats to those that know what the crack is direct it at them and their families stating a few examples i.e. JFK and im sure id be #ting my self if i ever hinted to anyone that i knew things which would blow there mind, as im sure it would lead to my mind quite literaly being blown-away.

Anyone else care to add to this?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Regarding keeping things secret how many of you are aware of the YF-23 which was basically the the competition for the YF-22 (F-22

Probably everyone is aware of the YF-23. Its been mentioned on here numerous times, and it was not secret. Lots of photographs and videos of it, from the ATF program.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Think about this... Back in the late 50s early 60s we had some very advanced planes that no one knew about untill Years later. Imagine what is out there now with all the alien technology that we have recovered as well as how advanced we are. The military is always 100 steps ahead of the consumer world and we are pretty advanced.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Aurora is absolutely real. When I was approximately 14 years old around 1992, I was sitting at home on either a Friday or Saturday night (or morning, after midnight) with a very clear sky when I heard and felt the house start to shake as if there was a massive earthquake. The area I lived was called Silver Lakes, the mailing address Helendale (google 92342). It is close to Lockheed, Edwards AFB, Fort Irwin, in between Barstow and Victorville off of the old Route 66 (National Trails). Recognizing from the many sonic booms that were prevelant at that time that the rumbling may be an aircraft, I ran outside onto the golf course and watched an elongated triangle with a bright light at each corner fly over our house, and very low. It was amazing, I've never seen an aircraft like it. It was moving fast, but I'm not qualified to give a speed. A few years later, I saw a special on television and saw drawings of what looked identical to what I saw. It's one of many strange things I saw in the sky out there in those days, but definitely the most amazing and memorable.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
even though i dont like speculating, but whether or not the plane is there, the us intelligence is definately up to something unimaginably marvelous.I mean i dont think they can be using the same slow technology as the civilians and weall know it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
the plane would not be a bomber it would have to use some sort of smart bomb becouses bombers are becoming more and more absoleet becouse at higher speeds targets are harder to hit and to reach astonshing speeds like that waight is a big contrabution and hypersonic speeds would be more endering for space travle and test in space are to crusaul. the plane would need multiple pilots due to the speed and for him to depict the vehicle it would have to be at such a hight to viserbley depict it that it would be too small. plnes do exist just the man did not see this plane it is more lickley to be an alien spaceship than the aurora itself. the only reason we canachive these possibilitys is do to alien reverse enginering becouse they have the technolgy that we do not unfortenitly though on other planets they have different resourses so they have alternitive fuel sources they may be far more supperior than ours.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Taishyou

Why they need spy planes? Because satalites fly a certain orbit that is not easily changed. If an intel mission comes down for a certain time of day, a plane is the most feasable answer not taking into the account cloud cover etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I dont think the SR-71 ever went out of comission. It is still being used to this day.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I dont think the SR-71 ever went out of comission. It is still being used to this day.

Oh please do tell. Do they secretly take them out of the museums at night and go fly them and put them back in before the museum opens back up?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
didn't read the threads...

I just wanted to let you know that the Aurora...if that is the name of the project still, actually did exist. At the time I was associated with it the company I worked for was testing what was to be the skin of the craft. This skin was a sandwich of several layers. Between the layers was piped liquid hydrogen which was used to cook the skin. This was back in the early 90's.

The company mysteriously closed down not too long after I left there. And to my knowledge never opened up again with their advanced materials group.

About 5 years after I left there I and a friend of mine saw what is described as the aurora craft, flying what appeared to be around. 100,000 feet. skipping across the atmosphere with the nice series of puffs following behind. (just as was described when I worked on the project). This thing went from one side of the horizon to the other in less than 30 seconds.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
People in general are totally and utterly oblivious to what goes on in todays world . Could it just be that these things are leaked out by our governments to shadow what they really have . Think about it , we are all trying to find out about this alledged Aurora . I personally have never witnessed any such craft . This doe`s not make me a sceptic ... Don`t quite know why but I firmly believe that our power nations have something far more advanced than a spy plane !! It`s the biggest cover up known to mankind as we know it ...Just wish that we all deserved to know what they do !! ....It really gets me down ya know !! God bless all !

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have been looking at this from the fuel side.

Aurora would have to use a special fuel due to the high speeds and temperatures.

Hydrogen.
I have checked google earth looking at area 51 and do not see a facility for hydrogen manufacture or storage large enough at area 51 to support a aircraft like aurora.
If it is not made on site it would have to be trucked in.
large numbers of cryogenic trucks would be easy to spot going in and out of the gates to area 51

A JP type fuel where is it refined. are there trucks entering area 51 gates with strange numbers on the warning placards all fuel trucks must have indentifying there cargo
Even JP7 used in the SR71 is no longer being made.
Plus the SR 71 needed a second fuel to fly that limited its range (abet long)because it could not be supplied by a refueling tanker. This fuel was triethylborane (TEB)
en.wikipedia.org...
Needed to get the JP7 to ignite.
en.wikipedia.org...

So what fuel is being used and where is it made.

Are there special tankers out there to refuel the Aurora.
why have we never heard about aurora from there crews.

This is a lot of questions that would have to be answered to support a Aurora type program.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Presumably any tanks would be underground in order to limit damage in case of an accidential ignition of said fuel.

Regarding the tankers I would imagine that, if there were tankers out there that are especially fitted then the crews would be sworn to secrecy. The fact that no one has talked about anything doesn't mean anything on its own- the USAF is very good at keeping secrets about their experimental aircraft.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join