The rules of this next game are simple.
1) All can play, you must be a registered ATS member in good standing (not banned) to claim the prize.
2) Staff, and family of ATS staff are not eligible for the prize, and may not play the game.
3) A member's guess for the ultimate solution for the game must be posted in this thread
, solutions posted elsewhere will not count.
Discussion of clues and game-related must be contained to this
or other related
threads in the game forum. General discussion of the game in this rules/solution thread will be removed.
4) You must be 18 years old or older, at the time of the prize award (on before September 22, 2010) to accept the prize. Non-US residents may claim
the prize, but must be 21 years old or older at the time of the prize award.
5) The prize is an undisclosed exclusive item that relates to the game, in addition to $500 cash. Prize winners must be aware that they need to supply
our accounting department with their personal information in order to receive the check.
6) The game will close at noon EST on September 22, 2010, unless someone posts the solution prior to that date. If, on that date, no correct solution
is provided, The Above Network, LLC offices will select, from the entries in this thread, the proposed solution that comes closest to being
7) If a winning member (the first correct solution, or awarded close solution) declines the accept the prize for any reason (including age
disqualification), they may pick another ATS member who submitted solutions, in this thread, as the prize recipient.
The game will begin some time between midnight EST on September 1, 2010 and midnight EST September 6, 2010. No announcement will be made.
The game will be centered on AboveTopSecret.com, but may not be limited to ATS.
The game may not be closed immediately upon witnessing a correct solution if, in the opinion of The Above Network, LLC officers, more time is needed
for additional solution suggestions so as to provide alternate prize recipients, but will not remain open more than 48 hours after a correct solution