It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September, 2010 ATS Game Rules and Solutions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The rules of this next game are simple.

1) All can play, you must be a registered ATS member in good standing (not banned) to claim the prize.

2) Staff, and family of ATS staff are not eligible for the prize, and may not play the game.

3) A member's guess for the ultimate solution for the game must be posted in this thread, solutions posted elsewhere will not count. Discussion of clues and game-related must be contained to this or other related threads in the game forum. General discussion of the game in this rules/solution thread will be removed.

4) You must be 18 years old or older, at the time of the prize award (on before September 22, 2010) to accept the prize. Non-US residents may claim the prize, but must be 21 years old or older at the time of the prize award.

5) The prize is an undisclosed exclusive item that relates to the game, in addition to $500 cash. Prize winners must be aware that they need to supply our accounting department with their personal information in order to receive the check.

6) The game will close at noon EST on September 22, 2010, unless someone posts the solution prior to that date. If, on that date, no correct solution is provided, The Above Network, LLC offices will select, from the entries in this thread, the proposed solution that comes closest to being correct.

7) If a winning member (the first correct solution, or awarded close solution) declines the accept the prize for any reason (including age disqualification), they may pick another ATS member who submitted solutions, in this thread, as the prize recipient.

General Info.

The game will begin some time between midnight EST on September 1, 2010 and midnight EST September 6, 2010. No announcement will be made.

The game will be centered on AboveTopSecret.com, but may not be limited to ATS.

The game may not be closed immediately upon witnessing a correct solution if, in the opinion of The Above Network, LLC officers, more time is needed for additional solution suggestions so as to provide alternate prize recipients, but will not remain open more than 48 hours after a correct solution is observed.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We are playing "Hide and go seek," and the purpose is to help ATS members learn to do research instead of taking someones word for something. I feel it was well worth it!

edit add: is the prize a metal detector?

edit add: Non of you mods are related to me right?
[edit on 31-8-2010 by Myendica]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Let's try this:

FOLLOW THIS

LINK FOR GAME

INFO AND TALK

I think this thread is for answer-attempts only.

[edit on September 1st 2010 by Ian McLean]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Perhaps this is the purpose of the game:

Perhaps this:
www.youtube.com...
www.followzenith.com...

We invite anyone and everyone to find, download and re-edit the pieces of Ed Crowleys tapes (followzenith.com), and put them in any order you think is right- so we can solve the mystery behind Ed Crowley and the ZENITH Conspiracy. You can also add your own videos, thoughts and materials to the story. There are no rules to this - be as creative as you like. Create something that will illuminate the truth, and/or inspire, challenge and move us, and everyone else.

We will be gathering the entries we feel are particularly exceptional and highlight them through our sites and events; the top ten will be invited as VIPs to our special, huge event in the Fall of 2010, when ZENITH comes alive, and will be given special rewards.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Hell, I was about to post this!

followzenith.com... seems indeed to be the game, makes a lot of sense.

The winner will be that ATS member who both successfully identifies the game, as well as deciphers what is involved with the game.

The next move is re-edit the tapes with movie maker.

Another thing, I think everything might be related to the upcoming movie Horizon from Vladan Nikolic. The Zenith Conspiracy is the movie plot.

www.imdb.com...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by One Step Beyond...]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Project Zenith is the game, a project to mentally and physically control everyone in the future (beginning on the infamous date of december 21st 2012) through groups like the WHO, and other health groups. All of the pages say that they will use drugs to 'cure' mental health concerns, and things of that nature. As always, funded by the intel agencies and bankers.
It is all about the future, the 'high point' of civilization in technology. Its about a project 'zenith' being brought in to begin the next age (mayan), normally called the NWO, where everything is directly controlled by a few. They consider this the high point of civilization.

Well maybe I got the plot right? Haha

[edit on 1-9-2010 by time91]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE STEP BEYOND

we have a winner. Sadly, we didn't think y'all would find this as fast as you did but, alas, you did.

Please u2u your name, address and your date of birth and a prize shall be sent out.

Ian, you were close. So damned close but you missed the movie connection.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Congrats, One Step Beyond! Well done!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I want to give a HUGE nod to phoenix_zephyr for discovering all the online assets!

Ian, I am trying to get you a ticket to the big event in October for you if you can get to NYC. Can you get there?

I knew the ATS membership would figure this out in no time but even I am surprised at how fast you guys got to the bottom of this one.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Congrats Man...

Well Done!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Congrats you super-sleuths! Rod Serling and Forest Whitaker send their regards...

*yawn* this is what happens when you sleep in an hour or so, find out there is (FINALLY!) a new game on ATS, and discover it's already over before your coffee cup is empty and you can read through the threads!

Oh well - maybe next time...

P.S. When do the prizes for the BANNER competition get awarded?? It's been a couple of [3?] years already...? Seems that one was tossed onto the ash heap and the mods never looked back...

Thanks, S.O.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Outrageo]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

tomorrow is today for the win
Congratulations One Step beyond.
Zep

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So with the exception of figuring out the sequence is that it over?

Seems like a lot of money spent at 1on1.com for domain names if that's it.

-m0r

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join