It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Israelis Killed in the West Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Four Israelis were killed Tuesday after Palestinian gunmen opened fire on their vehicle while it was traveling in the West Bank. An Israeli Army spokesman said that among the passengers was a pregnant woman.

The attack came only two days before Israel and the Palestinians are set to launch face to face peace negotiations in Washington. Analysts in Jerusalem believe that this attack is meant to sabotage President Obama's Middle East summit before it even starts. Some here say after this brazen attack, it could be a challenge to the President to stay on track and get the negotiation to move ahead.

Link

Hamas said that the attack wasn't meant to sabotage peace talks so why would they want to kill a pregnant woman. I can already see that people will come and somehow defend this attack by saying the victims had it coming.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hamas said that the attack wasn't meant to sabotage peace talks so why would they want to kill a pregnant woman. I can already see that people will come and somehow defend this attack by saying the victims had it coming.

It makes me sick getting children and woman involved with such conflict. Hamas needs to be wiped out, they are the barrier between future peace!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dont you realize by now, nobody on this site cares about people getting killed unless they are muslims, then they go freakin nuts.

This is Tragic.

The killed a pregnant woman...what a shame. Im sure she was a threat.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am pretty "meh" about this. If it was the other way around, everyone would be wondering what the Palestinians were doing in Israel, or just say they were terrorists.

Does it suck a pregnant woman died? Yup. Does it suck anymore than when Israeli military kills pregnant Palestinian women? Nope.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is already being discussed here

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In other news, two groups of people who have been continuously killing each other over years and years have killed one another more.

new topics

top topics

join