It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Secret Space Program and The Super Valkyrie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezza
Using the name 'Super Valkyrie' could just be a cover or simply disinformation but i have heard of "Brilliant Buzzard "
[edit on 23-4-2006 by Jezza]

Maybe not! The Valkyrie was the XB-70 experimantal Mach 3 bomber. Prehaps the Name 'Super Valkyrie' came about because someone was trying to explaine what they saw. If that is the Case, It gives us a clue to what this secret aircraft looks likes and maybe even where the idea for it's design came from.

For Example: The GD/MDD A-12 Avenger II was nicknamed "The Flying Doritto". While this name sounds funny, it does conjure up the image of a huge triangle-shaped airframe that looks almost like a chip, which turned out to be the shape of the A-12. Perhaps this craft is an enlarge, slightly modified XB-70 Derrivative!

Tim

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Maybe a task intended for this plane is to hunt out and strike space threats to US satellites.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
If we have aircraft such as the B-2 and the Raptor we dont need another aircraft. Plus funding for these things is horrible just look at the B-2, that project was almost dumped for its bill. So the US is rich but not that rich. Believe it or not, the government has these weird projects like studying how Americans wash their dishes and bicycle study.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by wildcat]

You obviously forgotten one of the basics of modern air superiority. By the time it's an operational aircraft, it's obsolete technology. The funding for the B-2 and Raptor is pure fiscal smokescreen for projects like the Aurora and Super Valkyrie. Not even the best auditors at the GSA can penetrate the maze of the defense budget much less the black defense budget. Like the the guy said in the movie, Independence Day, you really didn't believe the gov't paid $2k for a hammer.
I would like to see less of my money spent on defending corporate interests and foreign oil fields and more on the Super Valkyrie style projects. If you're some nuclear armed terrorist trying to penetrate the country through one of the borders and a ufo style craft comes and beams them aboard and drops them off in shark infested waters far off the major shipping lanes, wouldn't you say it's money well spent? Be afraid of what you know, be more afraid of what you don't know.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
With each day that passes I'm more convinced that the Aurora aircraft (or projects under its umbrella) never took off. I honestly think that After the Cold War all those projects went south and that there is a bunch of technology like the YF-23 collecting spiderwebs inside a hangar with a ton of destroyed tools...

Perhaps as the China threat rises, some of them will be reactivated but if you ask me, none of these planes are flying and yes I do believe all satellites are launched from the Cape using Atlas and Delta rockets.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Black projects exist in public domains across the education system within the Staff of those in Boarders and your mind is controlled through black boxes with two bulbs on it operated by Staff manuelly at a few yards away in another building they use dates against you use of the year 1986 and 1975.

They zap some power into you controlling your body making it appear it's you in control when not.

I can give a name who has operated one of those machines her name is Mrs Jennifer Scarf of North Yorkshire United Kingdom. After use they swift them out of the way quickly before you can see them and they hide them in draws before you come in.

Mrs Jennifer Scarf therefore is dangerous and a Witch the kind of Witch that casts spells on you.

Also she works with others to plant drugs in your food and make it look like your using it, what to give your self almost kind of a stroke they cause which makes it hard for you to breath.

These medication they give you without perscription in some buildings intend to give you health problems and self attacks on own person designed to.

Why else does it happen to everyone one of us when forced on us against our will no matter what with some of us.

I'm not on anything and keeping well away from the stuff.

I know I am sane and mind completely together well as soon as you end up on medication you are worse than you've ever been or more than you was before and their probably not side effects.

Officers use drugs to drug your drink and I'm pretty positive it's them I've mentioned in this message that are doing it.

I always keep an open mind. I am open minded I've kept well away from those people and that's why I'm still together and sane and down to earth and friendly and coping pretty well despite my circumstancies.

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer though I say keep both closer not too close.

It's up to you what to believe.

That's my believe above doesn't mean I'm a retard as some say cause of saying that kind of thing.

What about those that believe The Anitchrist and God Jesus and the Devil? I'm not the only confused about whether the Devil is the Antichrist doesn't really make me a retard cause I'm not religous and things like that.

If Aliens are not what we should be looking for as one is saying that called Captain Bill since your confessing the truth of the existence of Aliens then why not bring them out in the open and let Gary McKinnon off free us with free energy and free space travel and teleportation in Jumprooms.

Please.

It's Online about the Secret Space Programme openly.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

I think you mean this man:
Ben Rich who headed up Lockheed Skunk Works. Before his death he said "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity" he also went on to say "anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

I have only seen this on the internet, and do not know if the man really said it or not. Does anyone know the real source of this now famous quote?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wow, way to necro a 3 1/2 year old thread!
Sorry do not really have anything else to add right now. Just heading to bed.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

If we look at recent history they never release the files on redundant technology unless it's been replaced by something much better. What are they stupid ? Of course not, it makes no sense to de-commission the shuttle without having a replacement. Maybe its replacement is so far advanced that they dare not tell us without exposing the superluminal antigravidic technology that they've been using since the 60s. I suspect that they're hiding some mind boggling stuff. The paranoia of the military will be the death of all of us.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The original Valkyrie was a great concept and a useful testbed. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that things can be useful for what they prove or disprove, and not just as a means to some other end. In the case of this aircraft, if indeed they've dusted off the old files, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that they are trying to continue the research done by the original. After all, the original concept wasn't in the air all that long and IIRC the planes came to untimely ends. So the research was ended prematurely. Furthermore, advancements in computer technology since the original project (which is virtually all of it) may indeed make further testing bear heretofore unseen fruit.

Not that I think I'll be whipping off to my summer home in Svalbard in my compression-lift private jet next summer.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why is NASA left in the "slow lane"?...

imo,

NASA is a front for the militarization of space...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join