It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy of them All, Jesus is Dead and Buried

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Thanks. I've been doing that for months and still searching.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by autowrench

The problem with claims like this is that with a topic this religiously significant there will never be a conclusion one way or the other. Even if it was tested by hardcore atheist archeologists the chances are still good that some religious group would claim bias or tampering.

It's just like the Shroud of Turin and the Star Child skull, you can test it a thousand times and no matter what the results so some will choose to believe or disbelieve based on personal preference rather than fact.

If this were legitimate it would be great, since it would prove that Jesus both existed and was an ordinary man who did not rise from the dead. Of course that would do little to dissuade believers.

The more I research into this the more I fear you're right. It's becoming tedious effort to find honest opinion from experts. But I'll not give up. I'm not interested in Biblical Passage. I just want to know what modern day HONEST expert can tell and the absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Or so you think. The Royal Family claims to be of the bloodline, but I assure you, they do not have The Grail, if they did, they would act like children of Abraham! Children of God, The Mother, The Father, The Creators of The Universe that altogether birthed us! Those Royals don't sound like Jesus, and they sure in the heck don't act like him either!

What better way to get people to hate The Truth (that is Love) than to orchestrate a theology that says tyrants are "God's Chosen Ones?"

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, Jesus spoke a message of Forgiveness above all. Now ask yourself, really: Who are these so-called Royals? I say, Children of the Devil.

Do you have any idea what the Grail is? Joseph of Arimathea was the first keeper of the Grail, remember him? This idea is from "The legend of Perceval." Dan Brown’s popular novel “The Da Vinci Code” exposed that Jesus' divinity and "celestial persona" was all concocted by Constantine and the Roman Catholic Church. The Priory of Sion is a Masonic styled organization and for generations has held the secret that Jesus bloodline (The Sangreal) was passed down through Mary Magdalene, (Perhaps only a Masonic organization could conceal a secret like this for 2000 years) and Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci's masterful piece the last supper depiction of Jesus and his disciples actually shows a woman and some scholars of the Holy Grail maintained that Jesus was intimately involved and married to the biblical Mary Magdalene. I happen to agree. I spent 10 years researching the Grail, and all that I found points to a bloodline.
Some have said that a descendant would have supernatural powers, but everyone seems to forget two things. Magdalena may well have been a the daughter of an Egyptian Priest, there is some evidence to suggest that, and why else would the parents of Jesus spirit him away to Egypt almost as soon as he was born? The Early Egyptians are well known for their High Magical Powers, who is to say the man didn't learn a few tricks while there? I always thought it funny that Christians hate Witches so much, but their own Saviour performed such magicks also, even necromancy, the raising is a dead body, which is severely looked down on, even in Black Magick circles.

Further, if one takes a good hard look at the Federal Reserve, for instance, is their doings not cult like, and religious like? How about the Rothschilds? You think for a minute those guys don't have something otherworldly going for them? Today the initiates and adepts for the Brotherhood of the Serpant control world politics, banking, business, intelligence agencies, police, the military, education and the media. The most important of these, in terms of pure control, is banking. The creation and manipulation of money.
As for the bloodline, I have traced my ex wife's bloodline back to the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha-Schleisweg-Holstein-Habsburg-Romanov-Cassel-Hesse of Germany. They are seated on almost every throne in Europe. This makes my son, and daughter related to this bloodline.
Goodness knows how many of the Reptilian Hesse bloodline are out there, because William alone is estimated to have fathered at least 70 children by various women. But this is another important point. The Reptile-Aryan offspring produced through the arranged marriages are the official heirs. But literally thousands are produced unofficially outside of marriage and these are not credited to that bloodline. However, they are carefully documented and the Brotherhood know exactly who these people are.
I still submit that Reptilians are running everything, from our world and it's events, to even our reality. We will have to fight them one day, and my suggestion is to learn as much as you can about what may be a powerful enemy. I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NurseB
Maybe he will rise again.. as a clone!

That is not so far out as one may think. If you have read into the Montauk books, according to them someone did go back in time and obtain a blood sample from Christ, to bring about an anti-Christ (a clone) that would DNA match the blood on the Shroud of Turin. I know a lot of people dismiss Project Rainbow as pure fantasy, but my own father worked at Camp Hero, and supposedly was involved in the project himself. His sisters told be some things that suggest some sinister goings on there, and if you have ever been to Montauk, and spoken the people who live there, there are still strange things going on there.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It's always nice to see another ATS member spending so much time and energy to discredit the Christian faith, and attempt to chip away at the beliefs of others.

Really, Really Great Stuff!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

It's not about whether the expert is being honest, the expert could be 100% honest but there will always be people who will reject expert analysis in favor of faith. The Shroud of Turin is a great example, testing by experts says its a fake and yet people would rather blissfully and ignorantly believe its real.

When it comes to artifacts of Biblical significance there will always be rumors of bias and those that are willing to ignore evidence in favor of preconceived conclusions.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
From what I gather the OP is supporting two claims:

1. That Jesus' ossuary was found in 1980 and...

2. That a roman family called Piso fabricated the entire New Testament essentially making Jesus a fictional character that never existed.

So naturally, at least one of these claims must be false because Jesus cannot be dead and buried if he was a created fiction. So which is it?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by monkcaw]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

um.....The Shroud of Turin experts that are still working on it never said its a fake. I wont go into it but they cant say fake or real.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw

2. That a roman family called Piso fabricated the entire New Testament essentially making Jesus a fictional character that never existed.

So naturally, at least one of these claims must be false because Jesus cannot be dead and buried if he was a created fiction. So which is it?
This may be a false dichotomy. I'm not sure if any of these claims are true.

However it does seem likely to me that Jesus was a name given to more than one person in biblical times, therefore I wouldn't be surprised to find more than one tomb with the name of Jesus. The question is, which Jesus is it, the one mentioned in the bible, or some other person named Jesus?

Also you shouldn't really find a tomb of the biblical Jesus whether he was fictional or real, because the real Jesus was said to ascend into heaven so there would be no body to entomb.

www.orlutheran.com...

The Scriptures teach that 40 days after His resurrection, Jesus, in miraculous fashion, physically ascended (was lifted off the ground and began floating upward) to return to the glory of His Father and sit down at his right hand. This was a visible event, witnessed by His disciples on Mt. Olivet outside of Jerusalem.

So I really don't see the conflict you do. There could be several real people named Jesus entombed none of whom walked on water or did the other miracles, yet this fact doesn't preclude the fabrication of miraculous stories about someone with the same name.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yes, I agree. I think both points are nonsense, I was just trying to force the OP into giving one up. That way I'd only have to argue one (I know, so lazy).

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
frankly i don't care...what i do care about is when religous people try and force me to obey religous law...no abortion, no gays marrying, forced prayer in public schools, etc. christians that think they are the REAL americans, and the rest of us are not, are prime examples of the REAL type of evil that is growing in this country. to paint non-christians as "others" is a form of propaganda taken right out of hitlers book "mein kampf". those of us who do not believe in any mythical god(s), should only tolerate religous zealots, not ignore them, and certainly do not let them use their belief as a crutch, or a pernicious "foot-in-the-door".

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
People believe what they want to. Kind of like how you trip over yourself jumping to believe this.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw

I made no such claim. There were [men] named Yeshua, Josephus, the first century Jewish historian mentions no fewer than nineteen different Yeshuas..here are but a few:

Jesus ben Sirach (author of the Book of Sirach)

Jesus ben Pandira (A wonder-worker during the reign of Alexander Jannaeus (106-79 BC)

Jesus ben Ananias (this Jesus had caused disquiet in Jerusalem with a non-stop doom-laden mantra of ‘Woe to the city’

Jesus ben Saphat (this Jesus had led the rebels in Tiberias ("the leader of a seditious tumult of mariners and poor people" – Josephus, Life 12.66)

Jesus ben Gamala (leader of the ‘peace party’ in the civil war wrecking Judaea

Jesus ben Thebuth (saved his own skin by surrendering the treasures of the Temple)

Source

The one Christians believe is the "son of God" is a combination of many such people of the time, if you study the history, Jerusalem in those day was under Roman occupation, and there was a great deal of unrest, and dissent among the people. They needed a hero, one that could not be killed, one that could stand as the holy son of the Jewish God Jehovah.
The Pisos, no doubt under contract, brought forth a hero made of several different people, in essence and fake person named Jesus, a blond haired, good looking man that had a nice sun tan and gave his life for things you did. In my own mind the idea of the man was probably hybrid beings from another planet, send here to correct mistakes made by the Annunaki, and they did make a lot of mistakes.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Autowrench, I am very interested in the Montauk stories. I don't know where to find out anything about them. I've googled, but there isn't much there. Can you please give us the names of some of the books, or if it is not within the ATS guidelines to do so, then pm me? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Leira, the Royal Family does not claim to be of the bloodline. It wouldn't make sense for Betty Windsor to be the Head of the Church of England if the Church of England was built on a lie about Jesus rising from the dead. (makes no sense anyway, but so it is) If there is such a thing, and if there are no bastards in their line, then they are, in fact, of it, at least if the merovingians were, as such circles usually claim, because they have merovingian descent through the female line. If, if, if. None of us know and if the truth ever comes out, we are ALL of us, no matter what viewpoint, going to be very surprised.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick

Autowrench, I am very interested in the Montauk stories. I don't know where to find out anything about them. I've googled, but there isn't much there. Can you please give us the names of some of the books, or if it is not within the ATS guidelines to do so, then pm me? Thanks.

Physicist Michio Kaku said that the US military is simply incapable of generating the amount of power needed for the type of time travel described in the Montauk stories. But apparently Kaku may not have been aware of the REAL power source:

www.stealthskater.com...
"The energy from my erection," Cameron explains today, quite solemnly, "was used as horsepower for the Chair."

How could the US military possibly generate any amount of power to compete with that?

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by NurseB
Maybe he will rise again.. as a clone!

That is not so far out as one may think. If you have read into the Montauk books, according to them someone did go back in time and obtain a blood sample from Christ
You don't think a boy's erection generating more power than the US military is capable of generating is far out?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

That's nothing, ATS has a person who claims to have resurrected the essence of Jesus in order to open "The Way" that Jesus had in his Person when He was taken, tried and executed. Not only that. he took photographs. This is more a photo album than a video, it should be viewed in a small window for better clarity s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 113030p://pm3047 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So let me get this straight. You believe that Jesus was not born of a virgin, son of the living God, taught for about 33 years and changed the world as we know it, died on the cross and rose again on the third day. His story was recorded about twenty years after his death.

You do believe that this is a fictional account created by the Emperor Constantine a few hundred years later even though there are copies of scripture that predate him.

You also believe that there is a mixed blood line of alien children and shape changing reptilians that rule the earth, and have for centuries, without any evidence whatsoever to back up this claim.

Is this Correct?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I wish someone would tell all them crazy Christians who keep quoting outta that darn book.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join