It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all! New member from Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was introduced to this site about a month ago by an external link to the clip of Rumsfeld acknowledgeing that flight 93 was shot down and I have been browsing the forums ever since. I am very impressed by the scope of topics addressed here and the fact that very knowledgeable people break them down for folks like me . I can then relay the information to those I know and make them understand that some very important topics in todays world are not what they appear to be. I have been a supporter of the "truth movement" for a long time but ATS has opened my eyes wider than I ever thought was possible.

I am looking forward to a long relationship with everyone here and hope that our continued "education" will make a difference for the future.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hi. I'm pretty new myself.
Whats your main interest? 9/11 ? or general conspiracies?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KicknAndScreamin

Hi KicknAndScreamin, nice to meet you. You joined just in time for a new ATS game starting next month
Have fun.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm pretty new to, this is an awesome site. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am. Peace and love.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KicknAndScreamin

Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your time here

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
hi. I'm pretty new myself.
Whats your main interest? 9/11 ? or general conspiracies?

My main interest is 9/11 but i'm getting pumped about things I wasn't aware of before I came here. like how the federal reserve works. I am currently trying to play catch-up on a lot of aspects of our corrupt system and am racking my brain trying figure out if there is a way to "take out the trash" without bloodshed.

Thanx for the welcomes everybody, I am in absolute awe with this site!

new topics

top topics

join