It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th severed foot found on Vancouver/Washington coast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i think the answer to this mystery is quite simple.

bodies end up in the sea one way or another, most likely from suicides from a nearby bridge.

The body sinks/ floats along for a bit, while the fish have a massive feast. and the body decomposes.

eventually the foot then becomes detached from the ankle as there is nothing holding the bones together.

The feet, usually happen to be wearing Running shoes/trainers. wich are made mostly of foam, wich is very very boyant. so it floats to the shore. alone. nothing is helping the rest of the body float, so it stays at the bottom of the sea.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by MR BOB]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Exactly what was researched by people looking for the answer. People who wen to the place, and had skills and expertise, not just people with conspiratorial minds behind a computer screen.

What they found also:

The currents of the area show that any thing found would have come down the river, and washed back to shore.
People who have been missing upstream have been found, not anyone who was lost at sea.
The shoes and socks would protect the feet from scavengers. They are tied on, and do not easily come off. Once the legs would be disarticulated, the shoe would then float. The bodies, in regular clothing, would be eaten and decomposed.

The only part of the mystery is the final ID of the body part.
It's not gangs, drug lords, government agents, aliens, reptilians, Masons, TPTB, the NWO or anything else. They aren't coming across the ocean from the orient.
It's been solved why they are there. And until they identify, they don't and probably won't, know why or how the person has died. But nobody is cutting off the feet and leaving them in the shoes.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Know why they only find the feet? Because they are protected by the shoes from salt water decomposition and marine scavengers ...

...and I'll bet some ad exec is scratching his head real hard trying to figure out how to utilize that interesting but essentially unusable factoid into his new ad for sports shoes.

... oh I don't even want to think about it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by MR BOB

The only part of the mystery is the final ID of the body part.
It's not gangs, drug lords, government agents, aliens, reptilians, Masons, TPTB, the NWO or anything else. They aren't coming across the ocean from the orient.
It's been solved why they are there. And until they identify, they don't and probably won't, know why or how the person has died. But nobody is cutting off the feet and leaving them in the shoes.

If you don't think it is gang/drug related, then you obviously haven't been to Vancouver, or BC for that matter. I live in the interior of BC, most bodies are buried here in the bush. There's too many people in the Vancouver area (2 million+) so they dump the bodies in the river and ocean.

Do you have any idea how intense the underground here is? Vancouver is a giant hub for illegal immigration and even human trafficking. Hundreds of people disappear in this province every year, as evidenced by the many "missing people" posters all over the place.

And who says you have to cut up a body in order to dump it in the ocean? Takes too much time and effort when the fish/starfish/giant octopus/orca/cadborosaurus will enjoy eating the body for you

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I'd be willing to buy that explanation as I have thought about that myself. Naturally the feet would not be eaten like the rest of the body because of the shoes. However, it is a very, very odd "coincidence" that all the feet are right feet and the only two left feet found were matches to PREVIOUSLY found right foot of the victim. Not to mention they are all wearing name brand athletic shoes.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Your comment immediately made me think of Sawny Bean and his clan

en.wikipedia.org...

I read the following historical fiction about the clan a few months back

The Flesh Eaters, by L.A. Morse, Warner Books, 1979

very disturbing

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I dont think that it is unusual for a pattern to appear when it comes to such small numbers.

9 feet. it's not hard to beleive it is a coincidence

and the thing about them all wearing trainers. well thats because flip flops, dont do much to float a human foot.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I once had the blues cause I had no shoes, but out on the street I met a man with no feet.

Still havn't met this man on the street but this proves he is somewhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
Footlocker Vancouver has finally been open. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

This is very strange. What happened to the rest of these people?

Your post made me think of one thing and that is here:

Seriously, though I wonder if this could be from some ritualistic thing of some cult or occult group. Plus I wonder if it is always the left or right foot, or mixed. Also i wonder is it always men or woman's feet.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh this is fantastic!

Well, no, okay, fantastic is a bad word. But I'm morbid and I couldn't help it slipping out...

I love that policeman! I'd quite like to meet him walking along the beach one day.

"What's that?"
"Ahh, another foot there, nothing to concern yourself with. It happens all the time."
"And you don't need to investigate this strange foot-leaving phenomena?"
*Shrugs*

What a great guy I imagine him to be! I'm gonna go look this up now. It's this sort of tihng that brings me to ATS!

S&F.

Edit to add: the PUNS in this thread are disgraceful

[edit on 2/9/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Does anybody here remember the thread on 'The Smiley Face Murders" up in, I thing it was, Wisconsin? They found sneakered feet along with the leg up to the knee in that case and a smiley face close by the find on a rock or some surface. The only thing different there is they had some idea who the victims where. They never found anything in the case either if I remember correctly. Wonder if that person or persons have moved to the Canadian side!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by jaynkeel

Great question! Here's what really strange:

Technically, they are all RIGHT feet. here's the strange part. In the only two cases where the foot was left, they were the matching feet to two victims in which their right foot was found first. Here's the detail on what feet were found and when, not including the ninth found (note also that only one victim is female and she is one of those who had both feet found):

Source

Emphasis mine:

The first foot was found on Aug. 20, 2007, on Jedediah Island, northeast of Nanaimo. The right, male foot was found in a Campus shoe, size 12, available for sale primarily in India. It was subsequently linked to a depressed man who went missing in early 2007.
• The seventh foot was found Nov. 11, 2008, on a Fraser River beach in Richmond. A left, female foot, it was matched through DNA testing with the foot found on Kirkland Island, and the woman was identified.

Since two of the people were identified, is there anything in common between the two people identified or between any of the people at all? Besides their gender which we already know, but matters such as where they lived or any hangouts, or where they were when they went missing? Or if they were related or any other useful information?

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

I find it strange that the boot is so clean - no blood. So this makes 9 - what a mystery.

edit on 16-12-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Probably related to gangs and body disposal. Two days ago some gunmen opened up on a resturant in Vancouver with AK47s, so gang wars are escalating while the RCMP still has their thumbs up their arse like usual.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It used to be a common occurrence that investigators after airline crashes (in water) found a lot of feet floating around. There was something about the design of the footrests that tended to cut people's feet off during the crash. My guess is that these were the victims the crash of an older-style airplane, with the foot-severing footrests. Presumably owned by some Asian airline that doesn't have a fleet of newer airliners.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
It used to be a common occurrence that investigators after airline crashes (in water) found a lot of feet floating around. There was something about the design of the footrests that tended to cut people's feet off during the crash. My guess is that these were the victims the crash of an older-style airplane, with the foot-severing footrests. Presumably owned by some Asian airline that doesn't have a fleet of newer airliners.

This isn't so much about feet getting cut off as it is about feet being preserved in shoes.

I'm just going to say it again, a common place to dump a body in crime-related activities around the Pacific coast is in the ocean (or rivers that lead to the ocean). Especially if you weigh the body down, the limbs will usually break off at some point and float to shore. Just saying

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
another serial killer or planted feet to keep people occupied on gruesome news

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hear it's up to 11 now. (There's that number again!)

Well, thanks to a strange article that Robin Marks posted on his earthquake site, I think maybe the disgusting perp has moved to Arkansas.

Here's a link to the article:
www.reuters.com...

The 1990s assailant, Michael Robert Wyatt, pretended to be a podiatrist in order to fondle and suck a Conway woman's toes at a clothing store. He received probation, a fine and court-ordered therapy. But his probation was revoked after he was arrested in another town on similar charges.

In 1991, he was convicted of making threats for telling a convenience store clerk that he wanted to cut off her feet and suck her toes while she bled to death.

Wyatt was sentenced to four years in state prison. He served just more than one year in prison, according to Conway police.

He was arrested again in 1999 in northwest Arkansas. In that instance, a woman reported that a man, claiming to be a massage therapist, complimented her feet in a Wal-Mart store. He then asked if she wanted them amputated and showed her pictures of women with no feet.

Is it possible that the man lived in Arkansas, then moved to Washington state or Canada, then moved back to Arkansas? Maybe he has a twin brother with the same fetish? It's completely bizarre that there would be two or more people out there that have a foot fetish and want to amputate feet. Just plain gross and twisted!

Edit to Add: Here's a video from August 31 that discusses the 11th foot has been found.
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Another possible foot found today:

newsinvancouver.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join