It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel infiltrating the USA government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am Canadian. What does this mean? Their allegiance is with Israel? And was at the time of 9-11?

***Memorize this list of Israel's wh**es in the US Government and vote them out of office before it is your children being murdered by Israel! There is no more important issue this election!

www.wrmea.com...

or
whatreallyhappened.com...

and look for above quote on right hand side....***

edit url

[edit on 31-8-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah, ever heard of AIPAC? How about the declassified documents about Israel taking over mass media in the 1970s? Or their attack that went without retribution on the USS Liberty? Or the attack of an American on a flotilla? Or the US support of all Israeli policies? ETC.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why does the OP have a question mark in the title of his thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Israel is a state entirely surrounded by countries it perceives are working toward its decimation.

Whether this is entirely truthful or a paranoid delusion is irrelevant. What matters are the perceptions of the Israeli leadership.

Of course a country will do whatever it takes to ensure its survival. If that means infiltrating a government with its agents to influence legislation then any country with that mindset would.

I have no doubt that there are Mossad agents in our government. That being said, there could be agents for other countries as well. But a paranoid state like Israel?

Have no doubt. .

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is common knowledge and comes to no surprise to anyone who stays on top of world affairs. Israel has a stranglehold on our political system through groups like AIPAC and the ADL. Very wealthy members of these groups will generate enough negative media exposure to crush anyone. Many a politician and public figure have had their careers set back or destroyed if they don't lick Israel's boots.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Infiltrating or Infiltrated?

Theres a difference.
one implying doing vs done.

Let them do as they will...if it is evil it will destroy itself

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Why does the OP have a question mark in the title of his thread?

A question mark signifies that the statement is a question. I am questioning whether Israelis are infiltrating the government of the USA.

Do you now understand?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thank you time91.
I have now googled AIPAC, and know about the USS Liberty (that Johnson ordered 'help-on-the-way' to return to base.) I read that Israel is blackmailing the USA (why?) and read 911missing links about the Mossad, and then noted how many high-up officials are dual citizens of Israel and the USA.

I therefore suspect that 9-11 was planned and carried out by the Mossad and America.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Thank you clay2

I read somewhere that the HQ's for the New World Order was to be in Israel--that is when my Canadian antenna went up about USA's relationship with Israel.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Thank you erumisato,

Imagine licking someone's boots for the rest of your life...or die!

...and many a situation has left many dead boodies behind, if the sniffing gets too close. Should I be quiet?

Note to the Mossad:
I don't know anything; I'm just askiing!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Infiltrating or Infiltrated?

Theres a difference.
one implying doing vs done.

Let them do as they will...if it is evil it will destroy itself

Thanks
I know my grammar. I was asking a question. I expect the answer is 'ínfiltrated'!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A picture is indeed worth a thousand words...

The zionists are very much infiltrated into the Amerikka Inc. government.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Ha! I recognize the puppet but not the Zionist!

I am not personally acquainted with another Canadian who is following this NWO story, but I have dug up stories on 4, maybe a 5th, of our Prime Ministers who were involved, long ago, so am searching for a current connection....or maybe a steady connection from long ago to the present.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The zionist is rahm "ISRAEL IS MY MIDDLE NAME" emanuel.
He is the puppets whitehouse chief of staff.

This guys father specialized in bus bombings in Palestine as a member of Irgun, the militant Zionist group that committed acts against Palestinian and British targets that have been widely categorized as terrorism.
Link
Link

I believe this puppet master to be one of the most dangerous people in the D.C. cesspool.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

WoW
Thanks for the Links
I never ran into those details on my rounds. More to study upon.
Cheers
cs70

new topics

top topics

join