It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might be a Freemason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mjoyner771

Howdy Brother,brother there is some 49ers in the house........ At least two

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
if you make long cryptic posts, you might be a freemason.

second line.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I received an email from an old friend/coworker who had moved away three years ago. The message was normal, just catching up on life... but the ps took me as odd. it was

ps. "I have drank from the cup of Christ, and I know where the gold is."

I know shortly after he moved he was invited to a few meet/greets at his lodge, and knew he was thinking about trying to join... but had never heard how it turned out.

You guys have any clue what it means, if anything at all? He is the kind of guy to attach odd ps's for no good reason though as well.

~winter~

really wish i could make a new topic in this forum, but still too few post even though I've been a member here for over a year =\

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winterpain

I know shortly after he moved he was invited to a few meet/greets at his lodge, and knew he was thinking about trying to join... but had never heard how it turned out.

You guys have any clue what it means, if anything at all? He is the kind of guy to attach odd ps's for no good reason though as well.
Well, seeing as how neither Christ nor grail mythology tie into blue lodge Masonry, it might not mean anything at all. The later degrees of the York Rite do require members who "swear to defend the Christian faith" or somesuch, but I've never joined those bodies precisely because of that requirement.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winterpain

either he is in possession of the knowledge of the location of the Holy Grail and couldn't keep it a secret any longer, or...he has seen too many Indiana Jones movies and he know you are a conspiracy person. Ask him.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
If you think it is perfectly ok to tell your wife that you have a "you know what" at the "wink wink" tonight, and you expect her to be ok with that... You just might be a freemason!

damn straight.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
why would masons hate goats?

I was a mason but I left because it was full of old people and boring.

ooooooo If i could get that time I wasted back.

I registered as a member of this board just to reply to this message, though most likely you've left and nothing's going to change your mind about it, which is fine.

You may want to look at The Level and Pen Society. It talks about exactly what you faced. There's only a few posts, and it's been inactive for a few months, but anyone finding Masonry to be "boring" and "full of old people complaining about the heat" would do well to take a look and think about its contents.

And some lodges realize this and are trying to do something about it. But if you complain like this, you're part of the problem, not the solution. You looked at Masonry and said "wow, this is uninteresting" and left, not "wow, there are some interesting undertones, but it's gotten clouded by politics, maybe I should do something to make it better!"

Sorry to take away from the "fun" nature of this thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join