It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in it for them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi all.

I have always found this section of ATS particularly interesting, but I really have trouble with making posts because I don't understand one very basic fundamental point of the NWO / Shadow government thing.

If I am to presume that there are a handful of hidden people and or groups controlling the world through a kind of shadowy hidden network, then what is the profit for these people to go against the status quo of the world as it already is?

If these groups are already at the top of the pile, above the law, raking in billions of pounds, controlling the people without being seen, then why would they want to change that by putting people into camps, or instigating a war or through any other means, it seems to me that they would want to keep things as stable as possible so that they can stay in the position that they already hold.

I do actually find a lot of the evidence for the existence of these groups to be quite convincing, so what is it that I don't understand?

Waiting for your enlightenment.. Please don't be to harsh on me

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
simple answer:

POWER.

Money and wealth are the by products of POWER,
These people are interested in insuring that the Power stays in "the family" forever.

~meathead

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hmm but that leads me back to the original question, if they already have the power in the first place and no one seems to be able to do anything about it then why "rock the boat" by pushing for wars or internment of the population or micro chipping people or such things that seem to me to lead them more likely to be exposed or overthrown. If they already run the world then why not just sit back and enjoy the power they already have, what more could they achieve?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hey davespanners!

what is the profit for these people to go against the status quo of the world as it already is?

My guess is ownership, by continuing to buy land and resources and to maintain the power already accumulated. And like meathead said too, to keep it all in the family. I think they want to maintain control too, over the masses.

why would they want to change that by putting people into camps, or instigating a war or through any other means,

Perhaps the notion of camps, instigating war or medicating us thru water and Pharmies will be/is in response to the mass awakenings occurring all over the planet. Can't have all those pineal glands functioning now can we?

As the internet continues to connect us, so gains our threat to TPTB. We are in a unique place in history where events and actions from all over the planet are witnessed and commented on by the public.
This is just speculation on my part, in response to your question.

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Meathead is 100% right. It's a very old game that's been played out for centuries. A small group consisting of banking families, royalty, and top intellects consider themselves superior to the rest of humanity, and have a plan to make sure that they and their descendants keep the power that they have acquired over the years. Recent technological developments have made it possible for them to execute this plan on a world wide scale, and they are rapidly approaching the time to begin the end-game, in which billions will die, and their power will be concentrated to a degree that will make it nigh impossible to resist their control.

One great source of information of the how's, who's, when's, and where's is Alan Watt. He has a great website with hundreds of hours of his talks and a ton of written essays and source materials.

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

And before any haters chime in and call "shill", (and it seems that just about every personality that's in this field has a group of people calling them gatekeepers), the historical figures and documents he speaks about are easily looked up to be verified for ones self. So even if he were guarding a particular party, he at least gets you familiar with a lot of the players involved, and makes you understand just how old and powerful this enemy of humanity is.

This is going to get really really bad before long I'm afraid. Best to get to know just who and what is working against you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The point about mass communication seems a little confused as one poster is saying that the Internet makes it easier for people to spot their plans and work against them and the next is saying that it is the communication tech that is enabling the plans to be carried out. Are the two positions mutually exclusive or can they both be true at the same time.

erumisto Thank you for the link I will read it when I have a descent amount of time to digest the information as I want to do it justice.

I'm not sure I understand the billions dying bit though, if you are the head of a banking family then surely instigating the deaths of billions would more or less make any banking system obsolete and you would end up ruling over a nightmarish wasteland instead of a world where billions of people are busy beavering away at work in complete ignorance of you and making money for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its never going to make any sense. You have remember its something that people have come up with and that they then pick and choose things to create a story of sorts. its fun and interesting but, in the end thats all it will ever be.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
well I view it kind of differently.

You are correct, they do love the status quo

The FEMA Camps and Martial Law are just
contingency plans if the children try to
play with the matches.

It is a game to them.
Like betting on the Stock Market,
you hold your stocks til they yield
the most profit, then you pull the
plug before the bottom falls out.
They follows trends to see how the
kids are producing and right before
the kids totally rebel, BAMM. They pull
the plug. Can't allow the kids to run
the family can we ???

It's all a matter of timing

[edit on 31-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There are as many theories as there are theorists.

IMO -- distilling their motivations down to a single over-arching rationale is pointless, because there are probably dozens or even hundreds of competing (and complimentary) motivations at the top 1%.

My favorite motivation for the current "New World Order" is what I like to call, "Operation: Happy Meal". In a nutshell, TPTB believe that if they kill enough mehum, horribly, through ritualistic sacrafice, war or mass terrorism, they will ascend to a new level of psycho-spritual evolution.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by 0zzymand0s]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The point about mass communication seems a little confused as one poster is saying that the Internet makes it easier for people to spot their plans and work against them and the next is saying that it is the communication tech that is enabling the plans to be carried out. Are the two positions mutually exclusive or can they both be true at the same time.

erumisto Thank you for the link I will read it when I have a descent amount of time to digest the information as I want to do it justice.

I'm not sure I understand the billions dying bit though, if you are the head of a banking family then surely instigating the deaths of billions would more or less make any banking system obsolete and you would end up ruling over a nightmarish wasteland instead of a world where billions of people are busy beavering away at work in complete ignorance of you and making money for you.

Mass communication is mostly in the hands of the elite, and is their most effective tool for propaganda and social engineering. The web is the one channel that each uses with equal effectiveness, and is really the only tool that the masses can use to communicate on a mass scale. It's why so many people are now waking up and at least questioning how things really work. This is why there is a strong corporate movement working towards the removal of Net Neutrality. Once it is removed, the web will be sufficiently censored, and our abilities to organize will be greatly weakened or removed all together.

The billions who will die will not all be taken out in one fell swoop. (At least I don't think so) You have to understand that their plan has spanned many generations, and that they are a patient lot. A war here and there, (now perpetual) a couple of released epidemics, eugenics and sterilization programs, poisoned water supplies, poisoned food supply, (slow kill mechanisms) intentionally crashed economies leading to food riots, famine, and police states; these are some of the tools that they use to cull the population. They feel that current population levels are unsustainable, and want to get the peons down to a more manageable number. (They still will need a work force after all) Depending where you go for info, this number ranges from 500,000 to 1.5 billion. Either way, it's not good news for you and your family. These psychopaths believe they are doing the right thing, and for the benefit of humanity in the long term. They have decided that we are expendable. I wonder if we have what it takes to fight back.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok i will wade into his one but with a little bit more of an off worldly opinion.

All hypothetical

Ok you are a race of beings that live for millions if not billions of years...you have been occupiers of this fine universe of ours for so long that a mere hundred years in the human lifetime is a mere drop in the bucket.

at one point you mess with the DNa of the local population and you seed the world....kinda like taking care of a garden.

well you place overseers of the garden in place...that have the gift of outliving the local population...and therefore you think in terms that far outwiegh the locals...as you can manipulate the locals how ever you see fit then.

you promise these overseerers great things if they do as they are told and they keep the slaves(locals). in a complete state of disorganised flux.

you keep them divided by race...language...culture...borders and wealth.

using these methods on many worlds for millions of years your able to keep these slaves in a constant state of hunger through keeping them at difffernet levels of development.

but at the same time you need people do your dirty work, which are these families and societies that keep things going as the status quo.

now this you have done over and over on many worlds and you keep the cycle going...this is not new to you...this is just the way it is done.

you keep these people as ignorant little creatures that they are and you only select the few to do your day to day tasks...without really ever becoming involved yourselves.

so the money and the power become the bonus while your on your way to becoming part of the higher level of existance.

and if the slaves complain or make waves it really makes no difference because the next generation will come into play and the next and the next.

So if you know this then you make yourselves so extremely comfortable at the expense of all the locals of the planet...even though we may not understand how much one could possibly want...we are not part of the bigger picture.

so now the families know that there is a revolution happening within this global society right now...so it becomes time to knock it back a bit before the slaves start to wake up.

it is time to put the slaves back to sleep and while they are at it they will once again make a fortune and send us into high production mode as the only employment will be within the war machine.

i know very very far fetched....but wanting to have a trillion dollars in my bank account seems a bit ridiculous to me.

why spend so much money on making sure we kill each other when the defense budgets could be used to further our exploration of the universe and help makind ....simple answer...it is not what they want....they want to keep us as slaves for alterior purposes.

now i know this will get ripped apart...but remember it is hypothectical....and also there are no ET'S right.

[edit on 033131p://f03Tuesday by plube]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is true that there are a group of families with a lot of power for centuries.
Bankers and royal families.

A reason for them to create chaos is for the sole purpose to divide and conquer.Works like a gem. Why ? Money gets you power and power corrupts.

Why would a revolution leader that fights for a better way of live, a system he believes in eventually become a dictator. ?

A stable situation with happy people, also gives people time to think and have big ambitions. My guess is that these ambitions have become annoying. The best way to get rid of annoying people is to get them focused on something else.

Anyway.. I'm of the opinion that an NWO does exist, but that it's hardly the one some think it is.
It's all about money and propaganda. We the good people so to say that do not think it is right to make profits by using people,. We actually spend more money then them. Not to fight them , but to all kinds of charity. While they spend it on us.

Stuff like the Internet have made them visible, yet it also brings the opportunity to control and influence us.With the right planning they can get us in a lock down situation. Surveillance, people that hold up and emply the rules, a wall of bureaucracy. What will definitely be the case with centralized power.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
consolidation of power.

making sure you and i are never capable of advancing or progressing to their level.so that they will always maintain the top.

hording the wealth and keeping the "good stuff" exclusive.

basically they cant go any higher, but they can still make us go lower.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Back to the OP...what would really be the point if you only life one normal lifetime...

My point being...i live my life...it has been an awesome life...(true)

i live comfortably without a lot of money....I am happy and i have no real need or want to be wealthy.

I love when i can help another human being out from the depths of despair...and i love my kids and family.

now me having wealth beyond my wildest dreams would not mean a better life for me in my eyes.

Now power..that is somethings else i personally cannot understand....why on this earth would you want to hold sway over anothor human being...would it make you feel good to have power over someone.

i mean if that is something that brings you pleasure then you could personally keep it....so i think iunderstand what the OP is saying.

So i think that it is really a genetic thing...a breeding thing.

I am glad i was not bred in that fashion.....i get more pleasure in seeing others doing well....So lets vote for the underdogs of society and give them a leg up.

I actually feel sorry for having the need to be in such control over others.

so when i leave this plain of existance i do so on a good note.

and the more we as people go out of our way to get along the more powerless those same families will be.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

No conflict here.The technology enables both sides. but those on the inside have the latest and best stuff to use against humanity.
The elite have the desire to become Gods....nothing short of eternal life and omnipotent power will satisfy their desire.....
To this end they have the whole of science working madly to provide more control technology as well as the stuff thatll make them into super beings....literally.
I am convinced this is their ultimate goal and cherished dream...
They are no normal people...they are sickos.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the interesting answers, on my first quick read through I guess what boondock-saint said made the most sense to me.

This also hit a nerve though

Sinter Klaas
A reason for them to create chaos is for the sole purpose to divide and conquer.Works like a gem. Why ? Money gets you power and power corrupts.

I liked the rest of his post also.

Coming from a royalist country I can also appreciate plube's comments about continuing blood lines and breeding. it seems that the UK royal family are pretty desperate beyond all reason to keep any outsiders from entering into their inner circle.

Thank you again for all the interesting replies, I have a lot to consider know!

top topics

join