It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks

news.yahoo.com

A Palestinian gunman opened fire on an Israeli vehicle traveling in the West Bank on Tuesday, killing four passengers, authorities said, in a deadly attack that cast a long shadow over Mideast peace talks set to start this week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is terrible.

If this was carried out indeed by a Palestinian, I can only wonder why would he damage his people's prospects of finally starting peace talks to get a country of their own.

We can now expect one of the usual 100 for 1 backlashes that Israel has us accustomed to. This will most likely be used as an excuse to stall -once again-the peace talks.

On the conspiracy side of things, though, how do we know for sure that the culprit was indeed a palestinian, and not a sort of false flag operation to derail the peace talks, as if to say "look Obama, we can't deal with these animals"?

I wonder when the palestinians will give the non-violence path a chance. After all, non-violence was successful in getting the British out of India. And look what the movement made out of Gandhi.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You have a doubt that it was done by Palestinian fanatic?? There were hundreds of Israelis killed in the area in the same manner - this is not new tactics. Care to show me tens of thousands of Palestinians killed in the same period , according to your math?
And those who do it WANT peace process to fail. They do not care about independent Palestine. They care only about death of Israel. And from this point their actions are very logical.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mark my words... some mental midget will come on here stating that the Mossad did this to derail the peace talks...
When in doubt blame israel!!!
You can bank on that!

ROFLMAO... I didnt even notice that the Op made this leap himself...

Brilliant!!!!! Anyone wonder why some people feel as though they have to defend Israel??

Pathetic!!!!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
At the risk of infuriating those who prefer this headline over the earlier one....

This topic is being discussed in an earlier thread.

Please contribute there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join