It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Israelis killed in West Bank

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sorry folks, just me going off topic a second or two okay....

Blue,

You live in Australia ? Can I ask then have you lived or worked in the Palestinian lands?

I ask because in the little I've read of bluemirage5's posts I see hatred so strong it concerns me. And I have then to wonder what hurts you so much that you need or want to hurt these other people?

That's all I wanted to ask you.

Thanks.

Back to the advertised topic..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Rook1545

Nah.....tell you what......

Bring me a Palestinian with a legit land deed to prove a block of land is his and I'll believe you!

Prove to me that the land is actually owned by the Israelis, then we can talk. I really really hope you bring up something in some kind of "holy" book.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Shhhhhhh

Tayesin is practising LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

You can ask but I'm going to keep you guessing those answers until you turn in to a frog. Aint life so mystical?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

Because the PA and Fatah have shown good behaviour for the past few years (for the most part) while Hamas have been naughty little boys.

Ahh. So Hamas are the only people being naughty little boys over there then? Glad that's sorted because I thought other countries were being heavy handed in the vicinity too.

If three other countries gave my country to another people's and they openly admitted from the start that one aim is to drive my people into the sea... then I would personally use any means at my disposal to rid my country of the invading people. Just about anyone would.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Imagine Hamas was a puppet
How much sense does it make now?

I am not saying he's a puppet, i'm just saying it would make alot of sense if he was.

Hi.

I'd factored into my thinking that every country/culture has pawns in the game. And being a silly old man I forgot that pawns are in every avenue of society today.

You can ask but I'm going to keep you guessing those answers until you turn in to a frog. Aint life so mystical?

Excellent, I like frogs particularly.

No need for answers really. Thanks anyway.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I don't know about you but the only pawns I know of are the ones Aussies chuck on their BBQs.

The intire Middle East is a hot bed, it's people are tribal and they have'nt changed for literally thousands of years although the Arab Muslims showed some sign of civilized manners during their golden age in Spain. The suituation between the Israelis and Palestinians is far more complicated than the average man on the street can get his head around. No invasion of our nations is ever going to change these people, not now, not ever!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
I find it simply amazing that everything gets blamed on Israel... 4 israelis get killed...and some how some way its IDF or Mossad.

I didn't have a horse in this race until I noticed that everything this side of the extinction of the dinosaur gets blamed on Israel.... I feel as though a different perspective has to be added...

The difference between myself and the "blame Israel" crowd is this...
I know my word are simply my opinion.... You guys pass off opinions and conspiracies as facts.

Wake up people... Some things simply are what they seem...

Simply dilusional and to be honest its turning pathetic.

The "blame Israel" crowd are just the same old anti-semite newsmen that always ran the shop. The bad news is that I see students getting sucked into the anti-Israel debate. Is it because Israelis are white that we must hate them? Is it because the Palestinians basically turned their lot into a 3rd world country? Either way this is about the worst aspect of religion possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

l think you may have misunderstood me. l am not a christian nor am l a moslem. When you used the quote "God save us all" lt made me think and l thank you for that. You see the God l believe in loves all his creations, every living thing he created. Therefore logic would suggest to me that the god that l love and respect would never condone the killing of the innocent, bullies and the torture of his children and in no way would he lift a finger to save the perpetrators of such deeds. So l ask again, Who is this God that you say will save us ALL?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manolete

Originally posted by Mobius1974
I find it simply amazing that everything gets blamed on Israel... 4 israelis get killed...and some how some way its IDF or Mossad.

I didn't have a horse in this race until I noticed that everything this side of the extinction of the dinosaur gets blamed on Israel.... I feel as though a different perspective has to be added...

The difference between myself and the "blame Israel" crowd is this...
I know my word are simply my opinion.... You guys pass off opinions and conspiracies as facts.

Wake up people... Some things simply are what they seem...

Simply dilusional and to be honest its turning pathetic.

The "blame Israel" crowd are just the same old anti-semite newsmen that always ran the shop. The bad news is that I see students getting sucked into the anti-Israel debate. Is it because Israelis are white that we must hate them? Is it because the Palestinians basically turned their lot into a 3rd world country? Either way this is about the worst aspect of religion possible.

I love this way of thinking, it really shows you know nothing about the whole thing. Guess what? Palestinians are Semitic people too. You also claim Israelis to be white, which is it? Are they Semitic or Caucasian? They can't be both.

The Palestinians didn't "turn their lot" into a 3rd world, almost 70 years of oppression did that for them.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Explain to me exactly what a Caucasian is?

As for the Palestinians living in 3rd world conditions because of the "oppression of the Israelis"....are you for real? Are you aware of the many billions of dollars over the years the Palestinians have received from the USA, EU, UN and Saudi Arabia? Show me what they've done with it and where it's gone. Now tell us how much money Israel received back in 1945 for the re-establishment of Israel and what they did with their lot.....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

You want a religious debate, start up your own thread and I'm quite happy to come on board on the condition you don't proselyze.

So you're not Christian or Muslim, do I care? Not my business.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Explain to me exactly what a Caucasian is?

As for the Palestinians living in 3rd world conditions because of the "oppression of the Israelis"....are you for real? Are you aware of the many billions of dollars over the years the Palestinians have received from the USA, EU, UN and Saudi Arabia? Show me what they've done with it and where it's gone. Now tell us how much money Israel received back in 1945 for the re-establishment of Israel and what they did with their lot.....

Well I am guessing a lot of it went into schools, playgrounds, hospitals, water treatment facilities, and other infrastructure that Israel has leveled in the last 70 years. I am not sure how you can sit there and think that the ever expanding map of Israel is somehow not oppression. I am still waiting for proof of land title for the Israelis.

As for Caucasian here is the definition:

The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid, Europid, or Europoid[1]) has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the indigenous populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[2] Historically, the term has been used to describe the entire population of these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone. In common use, the term is sometimes restricted to Europeans and other lighter-skinned populations within these areas, and may be considered equivalent to the varying definitions of white people.[3]

Well look at that, Israelis are Caucasian...but uh-oh, so are Palestinians...Huh, that is weird. I guess I should look up what Semitic is then

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

Oh...it looks like I may have been wrong, Israelis can be Caucasian AND Semitic, but wait! What is th t up there, hmmm...it would appear Arabic people, including Palestinians are ALSO both. Well how about that. I guess they are the same afterall. So If I am decrying what Israel does to it's neighbours, I am not actually anti-semitic at all, I am actually pro-semitic. Well isn't that fantastic. Maybe now the Israeli lobby can back off with the anti-semitic thing, since they have no idea what they are talking about.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Excuse me, YOU are the one who brought God into it, not me. l just asked a simple question, What one? so theres absolutely no need for you to spit your dummy out at me. You either dont know or refuse to tell me, thats kool with me. On a lighter note, stop being so grumpy it might be catching, lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That was absolutely brilliant. much respect.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

Oh, ah sorry....I was not aware whenever I mention "God" on ATS I'm obligated to explain God as well

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Edit: Nevermind.

/exit-thread.

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Could had told you that mate
You're learning.

And while you're still in cyberspace I'll also tell you that many Caucasians are semitic but not neccessarily Jewish or Muslim.

Anti-semitism and Anti-Semitic are terms used way too freely however I know one when I spot it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Just his name, thats all l asked. see your all grumpy again. Chill out, lt was only a question, lm sure someone else will be able to tell me. Peace starchild.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Found this article on BBC. Here is a snip:

US President Barack Obama has condemned the "senseless slaughter" of four Israeli settlers, as a new round of Mid-East diplomacy opens in Washington.

So it looks like these people were out scoping for real estate. Feeling sorry for them is exactly like feeling sorry a thief getting shot by a homeowner. I know this board and I know a lot of you would say you would do the exact same thing if someone tried to break into your house. Well these 4 got caught, and got some American style justice.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Maybe they were going to buy land? A pregnant woman in a car is hardly someone I would consider to be taking over property without paying for it. Unless the Palestinians are so weak that pregnant women kick their butts too?

Perhaps the Palestinians are upset that their fellow Palestinians are selling out? Why get mad at the Israelis that are buying the land? Maybe the Palestinians should be mad at their fellow Palestinians for being sellouts?

Killing pregnant women makes the Palestinians cause look terrible. It serves no purpose but to lose them support and give the Israelis and excuse to retaliate tenfold.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join