It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by thedeadtruth
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth
Bad arguement and not original. In fact quite typical of a Zionist apologist. .......
(1) This is not ancient history we are talking about. This is recent and within our lifetime.
Originally posted by Dark Ghost
For every Palestinian that is killed the following happens:
- Israel is condemned as being behind it
- Protests are held to denounce the atrocity
- Israel is labelled as an Apartheid state
- ATS has multiple threads condemning Israel with members calling for all aid to be stopped and an all-out war to be waged on it
For every Israeli that is killed the following happens:
- Israel is accused of staging it and blaming the Palestinians
- If the murders turn out to be done by Palestinian Extremists then it is only because they are living under an Apartheid state
- ATS has a single thread where most replies are concerned with whether the report is legitimate
I guess the murder of innocent civilians is subjective when it comes to this conflict, huh?
[edit on 1/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, which took place in Egypt in the summer of 1954. During this operation, a group of Egyptian Jews, working for Israeli military intelligence, planted bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets within Egypt in the hopes that "the Muslim Brotherhood, the Communists, 'unspecified malcontents' or 'local nationalists'" would be blamed. It became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon, who was forced to resign because of the incident, or euphemistically as the Unfortunate Affair (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish).