It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Israelis killed in West Bank

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So people here don't believe the israeli aren't capable of false flag operations?
They have a huge interest in derailing the upcoming peace talks, they aren't interested in peace since it means giving back the stolen palestinian land.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If its a false flag then why would Hamas take credit? Unless the Israeli's pulled off somethingt they only wish they could have done so they will take credit whenever/wherever they can LOL.

"Hamas praises the attack and regards it as a natural response to the crimes of the occupation," said Sami Abu-Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza, adding that the attack was proof "of a failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinians.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

There is a difference between praise and responsibility.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i dont know but ... COINCIDENTIAL AGAIN .. ???

why i have doubt on this news .. the president of the palestinian authority mister Abbas was scheduled to go peace talk with netanyhaou
and this happen suddenly
some one doesnt want peace ...
those 4 killed were perhaps good innocent jews
or maybe they have critics the Israel Regime ..
thats why now they serve israel in a good purpose way ..

the zionist people = any thing to serve Israel zionist regime dark goals
those zionist extremist will be happy over this news ...thats for sure
it will advantage them.. they have prooven many time that they can...

it dont mather what happen has long it serve Israel goals
its a speculations of course i cant proove it .. its only doubts

maybe it was really a palestinian that lost his familly in a IDF terrorist attack and wanted revenge ?

but what im sure about this action.. it only serve the zionist people
netanyahou doesnt want peace talk .. Abbas clearly said .. that if they freeze the illegal settlement it will open every door to peace talks
and that NOW something is fishy AGAIN ..
it couldnt be a better timing than this for them ...

now because of this .. watch the airstrike fall on gaza and now on the west bank and soon Lebanon and Syria ...
man they love war they created the tension to have a excuse to invade and kill more arabs

[edit on 8/31/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
^ Genius. Someone doest want peace? Hmmmmm...and Hamas launched an attack today AND claimed responsibility out of thier own mouths.

Guess you can connect the dots from here-right Ace?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
3 points...

(1) Kinda puts paid to the " everybody in the West Bank is happy" myth.

(2) More than likely is a false flag to stop the peace talks.

(3) But if it was a real attack, then it was Zionist that were killed. All Israelis "choosing" to live on stolen land must be considered Zionists. Unless they openly declare themselves otherwise and actively fight the occupying regime.

It is only logical that living on stolen land might come at a cost one day, right ?

No belief can change that reality.

(4) What would be wrong is if they were there on a humanitarian mission and got attacked.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

West Bank = Judea and Samaria !

If the "Zionists" stole Palestinian Arab land, PROVE it not only by history but by land deeds? Got a copy of those deeds?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So you really think that this is a false flag even after Hamas has claimed responsibility?......You were the nut that I was waiting for to come on here and say something like this.

Most of the people in the world live on land that was stolen from someone else at one time or another. The entire Western Hemisphere comes to mind, along with the rest of the world. According to your logic we should all openly declare ourselves and then proceed to slice our own throats I suppose........Brilliant logic Einstein,....Nobel peace prize for you!

So unless the Israeli family was on a humanitarian mission, it would be alright to murder them in cold blood. This is what you're saying? Why did I even bother to ask....That is what you are saying.

Tell me why do you hate Jews so much? Were you a victim of violence that was perpetrated against you by Jews? Are you a Palestinian? Or do you just hate the Jewish people in general, for no other reason than to just have a group of people to hate?

You should really take a hard look at your previous post and try to understand why you have so much hatred for this tiny group of people who only want to live in peace on their tiny little parcel of land without having to fear being surrounded by a hostile enemy, being blown up, and having to be on the lookout for rockets falling out of the sky.

Think about what you have just said.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Bad arguement and not original. In fact quite typical of a Zionist apologist. .......

(1) This is not ancient history we are talking about. This is recent and within our lifetime.

(2) Israeli citizens actively partake in stealing and persecution of the locals by serving in the IDF.

So again I reiterate. Unless they have actively resisted service and gone on record as not backing their government. Then they are guilty.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

LAND DEEDS - got a COPY?????????? Prove your worth and show us how Jews steal (their own) land?????

History of Israel can NOT be debated, only a stupid uneducated idiot would try that one.

Land deeds, got some copies? You show me just one single land deed a Palestinian alleges he owns that was stolen from him by a Jew.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I did not say it was Ok.

I am just a realist. If I lived in that situation. I would expect attacks.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Maybe you need to learn some more History.

Start with the Stern Gang and what they preached.

Then match it up to what happened next. Not complicated really.

Now if anyone can be proud of that, then yes they are evil.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Probably the IDF - killing pregnant women and then blaming Palestinians seems likely.

Or someone with a personal grudge maybe.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I need to learn more history? Abraham Stern was part of the Irugun Tsvai Leumi B'Yisrael, I know all about him and his mob of terrorists, why? Because my uncle, a Jew and an ANZAC, part of the British Military, was INSIDE the King David Hotel (British military office) when the Irugun targeted it. My guess is you are unware Abraham had contact with the Nazis in Germany during the course of Stern's rein over the Irugun. I could go on about Abraham Stern until the cows come home.

Now, what the hell has that got to do with "Zionists" stealing Arab land? My guess is you will NEVER bring forth any land deed of a Palestinian Arab who claims a Jew stole his/their land? Want to know why? Because NO Arab can legitimately bring forth one single land deed to prove the land (now owned by a Jew) is still legitimately his!!! Until you can prove it my friend, you are fantazising of a dream that is only delutional brought about by Palestinian Propaganda and you're gulliable enough to believe it! Yep, and the earth is flat too!

I know my history of Israel and the Middle East VERY very well, my friend!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I am part Maori from N.Z. They had no "legal" deeds to the land either.

So that makes it Ok to force people off at gun-point. Just as the Stern Gang had said they would to those who already lived on the land. So they did. And then became leaders in the IDF

Anyone who supports the IDF and the Right wing extremists ( that have been voted in for the last 60 years) are what is wrong with the world.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
For every Palestinian that is killed the following happens:
- Israel is condemned as being behind it
- Protests are held to denounce the atrocity
- Israel is labelled as an Apartheid state
- ATS has multiple threads condemning Israel with members calling for all aid to be stopped and an all-out war to be waged on it

For every Israeli that is killed the following happens:
- Israel is accused of staging it and blaming the Palestinians
- If the murders turn out to be done by Palestinian Extremists then it is only because they are living under an Apartheid state
- ATS has a single thread where most replies are concerned with whether the report is legitimate

I guess the murder of innocent civilians is subjective when it comes to this conflict, huh?

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
it is true though arabs have a very low IQ,
i really agree on exterminating them,
wouldn't the world be a better place without them?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

They were settlers.

Hardly "innocent" if you know what that entails.

Note: It is Ok to eventually label a regime as evil. And then act on it.

If anything the Jewish people should appreciate that. And thank God there are people willing to fight on the side of good. Or Hitler would have finished his evil plan.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

Bad arguement and not original. In fact quite typical of a Zionist apologist. .......

(1) This is not ancient history we are talking about. This is recent and within our lifetime.

So then I guess it's safe to assume that if Israel holds out for another 58 years, (in spite of being outnumbered 300-1), which would mark the 120th anniversary of the re-establishment of the state of Israel, (notice the word re-establishment), it would be alright, according to your logic, that Israel would indeed have the right to re-exist, on what was previously their own land. Because it would no longer be in our lifetime.

But don't worry my Jew hating friend.......it's all going to come to a head before that happens.

When Jesus spoke of the fig tree, the re-establishment of the state of Israel, he said, "....this generation will not pass away till all of these things are accomplished."

So you see, you are going to get your wish after all and hopefully, if you live long enough, get to see Israel surrounded by the nations ready to annihilate her........ but what happens after that, you will not want to be around for.....lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
For every Palestinian that is killed the following happens:
- Israel is condemned as being behind it
- Protests are held to denounce the atrocity
- Israel is labelled as an Apartheid state
- ATS has multiple threads condemning Israel with members calling for all aid to be stopped and an all-out war to be waged on it

For every Israeli that is killed the following happens:
- Israel is accused of staging it and blaming the Palestinians
- If the murders turn out to be done by Palestinian Extremists then it is only because they are living under an Apartheid state
- ATS has a single thread where most replies are concerned with whether the report is legitimate

I guess the murder of innocent civilians is subjective when it comes to this conflict, huh?

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

did you ever hear of Lavon Affair?

link

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, which took place in Egypt in the summer of 1954. During this operation, a group of Egyptian Jews, working for Israeli military intelligence, planted bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets within Egypt in the hopes that "the Muslim Brotherhood, the Communists, 'unspecified malcontents' or 'local nationalists'" would be blamed. It became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon, who was forced to resign because of the incident, or euphemistically as the Unfortunate Affair (Hebrew: העסק הביש‎, HaEsek HaBish).

obviously not... if they are capable of doing that, they are capable of killing their own people if it suits their agenda (and their agenda is clear: no peace, otherwise we must give back land to Palestinians)...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by donhuangenaro]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join