It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lockheed X-22A Anti-Gravity Fighter Disc

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think that Improbability Drive is more likely.

Infinite Improbability Drive

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
But couldn't a saucer shaped craft be powered by a Relativity Drive or EmDrive(electromagnetic drive).

Relativity Drive

There's also a thread here on ATS detailing the device.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll check those out.

But I know of mini thrustors that have a patent and reference a basis
patent which in turn references the Tesla patent for a powerful coil.

So I did one coil for current, plasma or lightning, and one coil for magnetic
field to estimate forces. Juat a hobby but equations work for me.

Only if Einstein were here.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
edit, delete double post

[edit on 9/23/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure Wynos, perhaps if they tried it with a fresh cup of "really hot tea" it might work better.

Jensy

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
sorry man, but the term X-22 is already taken. Why don't you try X-13 instead? There's never been an X-13 before. At least as far as we know.
maybe thats where the UFO is?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Actually, the designation X-13 has been used. The Ryan X-13 Vertijet was a jet-powered vertical takeoff and landing testbed. The delta-winged craft was tested at Edwards Air Force Base, California, in 1956. Both prototypes survived the test program. One is on display at the San Diego Aerospace Museum in California, while the other resides at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force in Ohio.

Why is this thread still alive?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
not sure the post before yours was last made in 06 so yeah it "was" dead lol.
Here is an image just to be clear. (make note of the designation X-13 on the trailer lol)
A simple google search would of kept you from looking silly Joalex1995

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He doesn't look half as silly as the OP

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Haven't you guys ever read about any of Tesla's theories and his postulated inventions? Even if remotely 10% of was true imagine the possibilities and consequences it would have on our modern world. And I also find it highly odd that after Tesla's papers were confiscated by the US government, these flying discs began appearing in the skies and in the US nonetheless. Don't you find it extremely odd? It seems the dots are connected somewhere and it all starts with Nikola Tesla's Anti-Gravity postulates..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

If Tesla was working on these experiments back in the 19th century, why need aliens???...lol Carl Sagan was right. Life is rare in our universe compared to limited means we have to travel. If the government can imagine such flying wonders, they can also imagine aliens or other schemes to cover up their projects. of course, Americans wouldn't believe in anti-gravity propulsion systems, we are ranked like 37th in the world in education...lol Don't underestimate the human imagination.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

I don't think that the US is trying to steal alien technology... I'm not saying that aliens don't exist, because I don't know. I agree that they recover any crashes, and work extremely hard to cover up, or discredit any sightings, or for that mater the existance of extra terestrials.
I believe that the US military has several secrets that they don't want the general public aware of... I know that the US stole the Nazi technology, and probably improved on it substantialy over the years, and that military craft are likely responsible for a great number of UFO sightings... My standpoint is; The vast majority of civilians and military personel alike know, or believe that extra terestrials exist, and and that the people trying to keep everything a big secret should just come clean... They probably have people on payrole that just sit there and come up with lies to tell the public.
You know, aliens may not exist... I don't know, and frankly don't care one way or the other, but what I do know, is that a technology exists that would blow the minds of people if they were to know that it was real. Some people have been outcast, or treated like psychos because they've seen something that the the people responsible will not own up to. Some people have seen it, and are scared to speak about it for fear of being laughed at.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was at the AIRFEST show this past weekend, in San Antonio, Texas, and I was taping the various planes and jets doing fly-bys. When I downloaded the video to my computer I saw several blur-disk shaped on the videos-at speeds not visible to the naked eye-especially during the Raptor show. I noticed that these blurrs would fly behind the various poles or obstacles--such as trucks or tents near to me. I was hoping it was a video glitch--but the more I analyzed the video frame by frame I realized it was not a glitched. In some instances the objects changed directions. I noticed my heart was racing the more I studied the video. I waiting for other people at the show to mention if they also downloaded the same objects. I have checked the local news web sites but no one has come forward.--Any comments or insights on what I was seeing.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neomoniker

considering the facts of which, how many people live in the US, more than 6 billion right or somewhere around there. ok, now say theres 5 million in the millitary k . now say only 50 thousand know of this project. now considering those 50 thousand people are not considered public citizens instead they're military personal i would say they're the FEW out of the SIX BILLION who kno the secrete cuz the suppliers dont need to know why they need coils and generators and whatever else they order in fact i believe its aginst company policies to ask why someone is buying things from them your just suppose to shut up and sell. so things leak into the public . can we prove them , no. why cuz the bases in which these projects are being conducted the GENERAL PUBLIC, thats me you and every other PUBLIC CITIZEN, are restricted from stepping on . example area 51 . get some common sence before you try to make a point

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Lens flare etc, I think your answer lies in optics.

And I don't mean the optics in a uk pub

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I was at the AIRFEST show this past weekend, in San Antonio, Texas, and I was taping the various planes and jets doing fly-bys. When I downloaded the video to my computer I saw several blur-disk shaped on the videos-at speeds not visible to the naked eye...

How about a YouTube post of your video?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

yeah , the belle x 22 a not x 22a or whatever they call it now to screw with your brain. im glad we have it, and the tech we have now at least now we can be proud of something that hopefully noone else has so we can fully protect our country at its best. the satillights in space with lasers on them too that also protect us. im glad we have them too. they pick off targets just as the missles get launched. this is the tech im talking about and ats is right it does exist and yes our troops did photograph and document such things and such things got taken off of u-tube. sure some things on u -tube are faked, but i know first hand , i saw the recordings of footage some troops had taken in dessert storm.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by estrip]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

IMO, we are not aware of the technological abilities of people in the far past. We assume them to have been primitive, even simple minded. I believe that as far as we have looked, this is true. We can not rule out that advanced technology may have always been present on earth since the inception of mankind. Our "Gods", our legends, all of our ancient lore can be explained through the preconception that all these events had advanced technology at their core. Gifts from the heavens, Empires in the stars, Family feuds between astronaut "Gods" over the rights of rule over mankind. This is what the Origin of Man hides. All possible by the advanced technology that has seeded our history. It has always guided us in the dark with its illumination. Lights of blazing chariots, vehicles of alien gods. God kings sent to rule the earth. Divine rule means hybrid blood, alien lineage. We have a source for all this "stuff" and it has been giving us the means to transcend our limitations since our creation. Anti-gravity could be as old as the dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

IMO, we are not aware of the technological abilities of people in the far

past. We assume them to have been primitive, even simple minded. I

believe that as far as we have looked, this is true. We can not rule out

that advanced technology may have always been present on earth since

the inception of mankind. Our "Gods", our legends, all of our ancient lore

can be explained through the preconception that all these events had

advanced technology at their core. Gifts from the heavens, Empires in the

stars, Family feuds between astronaut "Gods" over the rights of rule over

mankind. This is what the Origin of Man hides. All possible by the

advanced technology that has seeded our history. It has always guided

us in the dark with its illumination. Lights of blazing chariots, vehicles of

alien gods. God kings sent to rule the earth. Divine rule means hybrid

blood, alien lineage. We have a source for all this "stuff" and it has been

giving us the means to transcend our limitations since our creation. Anti-

gravity could be as old as the dinosaurs.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
read Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper! Explains a lot;very informational

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join