It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lockheed X-22A Anti-Gravity Fighter Disc

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by estrip

It was the Bell X-22A. Look at a phot of it, its painted on the side!

But if you guys really want to believe in this fantasy rubbish go ahead, its none of my business.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

what do you think of the new world order then?

Do you honestly think the training exercises going on on the same day, same scenarios, same targets on 9/11(NY), 7/7(London) was just coincidence??

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i read about anti-gravitical crafts as a boy in a book i happened to come by chance, written supposedly by a man that was hired to infiltrate the organisation by the organisation to test their security.
Any way the book depicted designs, theories,photos.
He says they started building these things in the fifties to scare the Russians, they were also experimenting in particle weapons etc. Thte ships were of disc or should I say apside down bowl shape,they had a plasma reactor that could generate huge amounts of electricity up to million volts, the electricity flowed out of the top of the craft in an umbrella shape to a reciever at the bottom of the craft,.
As the electricity flows it ionises the particles causing them to follow the current this created the lift ,by directing the course of the flow gives steering.
The fascinating thing was the speed up to 10 000 mph and able to do a 90 degree turn without spilling your coffe ,they had discovered their propulsion system was more like a controlled vacuum that seperated them from certain laws of physics. The craft changed color at certain speeds red and orange when slow blue white when fast etc.
They worked exceptionally well in the ionsphere because of the high ion particle content, not so well in space as there is only one atom per 10sqcm .
still more on the subject will keep eye on site and add more if any one is interested

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join