It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirthful Me's World Tour... Who from ATS have you met?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I u2u'd you. What year? My wife is a Steer. I am a Coahoma grad, myself. BTW, the only time we ever played BS, we won 20-0.
Of course, it was the BS freshman team against our JV. But whatever...braggin rites is braggin rites.

Yeah, the Settles reopens early 2012.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A few more notches...

As many of you know, we had a little get together at an undisclosed location this weekend. While I have previously met many of those attending, there were some new faces... Ahabstar, elevatedone, Jbird, and Maxmars...

Great time was had by all...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Adding another...

Took gallopinghordes out to dinner, seagull missed out due to work...

Hiding in my own private Idaho for the winter with just a few trips to Missoula, Seattle, Los Angeles...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Hiding in my own private Idaho for the winter

Don't go on the patio!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
When are you going to be in the NYC area? I have a wine or two you may like.....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

If you are ever in Washington state...

and are going to see the Cougars play...let me know...

I'll buy ya a beer...

Cause' that's my town...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Time to add another...

The Vagabond was blessed with my presence... Along with FredT, and JohnnyAnonymous (previously commiserated with)...

Steaks were barely cooked, wine was drunk, lies were told, and Johnny demonstrated his intense dislike of steep inclines...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have met an ATS member in London,she is so beautiful....she do not know that I know who she is.....and that she was there for me.Actually she thinks that she has paranormal powers such as telepathy or some kind of....but I was to shy to talk to her and a second chance I will not have.All that happened was just looks,and she studied me but I was very tired at that moment and she made a wrong impression about me.

She is so beautiful.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
I have met an ATS member in London,she is so beautiful....she do not know that I know who she is.....and that she was there for me.Actually she thinks that she has paranormal powers such as telepathy or some kind of....but I was to shy to talk to her and a second chance I will not have.All that happened was just looks,and she studied me but I was very tired at that moment and she made a wrong impression about me.

She is so beautiful.

Well you could send her a U2U and try again. It might be easier than talking and maybe things just might work out. Good luck anyways.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Well you could send her a U2U and try again. It might be easier than talking and maybe things just might work out. Good luck anyways.
Thank you ,well it is not that easy there are things......

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm trying to arrange a get together (later this year, when it is cooler) for ATS members in the Tampa Bay FL area, or whoever can get there when it happens. Just seems like there are a LOT of us in the area for some reason. Of course MM, you're free to join or just call and drop in anytime you're in the area. You've got my info.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I haven't met him yet....but...I posted a thread once about an earthquake in they city where I work, and someone replied and after chatting I learned he and I work for the same company, that he repairs the elevators in the high rise office building I work in. So, now, every time I see an elevator repair man I want to say...
"have you been on ATS today?"

I was afraid to ask him to meet me at work because I am a girl and he is a guy and I didnt want him to get the idea I was a stalker crazy person.

So everyday, I wonder...is that him???

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If any of yall ever hit the Charlotte North Carolina area, U2U me, I'd love to meet someone
I havent met anyone from this site, although I did bring an ex gf onto the site, and after she dumped me, never returned...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I would love to get together with Arizona ATS'ers and go out on a Superstition Mountain photo safari. Or if you are traveling through Arizona and would like to get together for a hike or a chat look me up.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I usually run up to South Carolina 4-5 a year, and occasionally vebture into NC (Asheville), but I'll keep that in mind on my next run towards the Mason-Dixon line...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You're close enough that I would just run over for a weekend... And a night of stupidity at Bern's...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Yep, won't have to twist my wife's arm to go there....yummy steaks!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

HomerinNC
If any of yall ever hit the Charlotte North Carolina area, U2U me, I'd love to meet someone

I was in and out of Charlotte several times this year... My bad...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have been extremely fortunate to meet those that I have from ATS, including some who are no longer with us.
By far, the greatest honor was to meet WilliamOneSac. I still have his signature as a framed quote in my home. A remembrance to be strong in the face of adversity.
I have also had the pleasure to meet:
Skeptic Overlord
Springer
Simon Gray
Djarums
Crakeur
Jim Marrs
12m8keall2c

It's quite difficult to connect with other members in Canada.
edit on 8-4-2014 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

AccessDenied
I have been extremely fortunate to meet those that I have from ATS, including some who are no longer with us.
By far, the greatest honor was to meet WilliamOneSac. I still have his signature as a framed quote in my home. A remembrance to be strong in the face of adversity.
I have also had the pleasure to meet:
Skeptic Overlord
Springer
Simon Gray
Djarums
Crakeur
Jim Marrs
12m8keall2c

It's quite difficult to connect with other members in Canada.
edit on 8-4-2014 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

you'd be pleasantly surprised at the number of folks who've met campfire-side just off the shores of huron.

I [Jeanie and I] have had the pleasure of gracing many a company from here on the boards ... back in PA.

now in San Antone... not so much, but we're looking to get back in the spirit of a good 'summit', all the while.

garth, JacKat, maria, monkey man, ahab, jbird, gaotu and his fam, maxmars, elevatedones,

ALWAYS ... good times had by all.

The Beauty Of The Community !!

If when you can meetup with a fellow ATSer ... Do so, imho ...

it'll prove a good conversation, if nothing else. !?

???

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join