It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirthful Me's World Tour... Who from ATS have you met?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'll bring my decoder ring...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Next week I'll be scurrying across the contry...

With stops in Shreveport, LA... Oklahoma City, OK... Denver, CO and Billings MT.

The monkey may be coming to a town near you...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Only if he is a long-distance monkey.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm about due to cross the pond my fine European friend... I'm getting thirsty and the cellar is getting a tad thin...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The main reason I'm here is because a met a lady MOD at one of my shows in Santa Fe and we got to know each other pretty well. I hesitate to name names as she was married at the time and so was I.
I also have met a few other members at a UFO conference, Lear, Marrs, Norio,
but I didn't tell them who I was. Can't be to careful when dealing with paranoids.

I would love to meet some old ATS political rivals and settle some scores like real men.

edit on 22-9-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have had the pleasure of several ATS Meetings...

S-Dog, Ian McLean, spacedoubt, TWISI (she would kill me if she saw this post but it is an acronym; good luck deciphering), maria_stardust, Spencer Tracy (of old BTS PodCasting), and americandingbat.

I was also the very lucky guest to a certain ATS Wedding...a memory I will cherish for the rest of my life...as I was there for their first meeting as well...

This forum rocks and I look forward to meeting many of my favorite ATS'ers at some point in the future...and even Mirthful Me...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
For some reason..
the criminal element of various types (especially the ones on "Wanted" lists) are often captured in, or around a 20 miles radius of Reno, NV.
It could be that Interstate 80 thing,

not sure why I brought this up.

but I have met a few members.

S-dog, MemoryShock, Ian, Mirthful...

Great peeps...
So far they have all left me drunk..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Left you drunk... That may be a slight stretch of the events of that fateful evening... It was only two bottles of wine... Or was it three?

No matter... Great time regardless...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

2 wines, 1 champagne..If I remember.
And honestly...I'm a lightweight now, and was then..
So not YOUR fault!

But it was a great time, as you said..
Let me know when you get to Reno again

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
2 wines, 1 champagne..If I remember.

I do have a penchant for the bubbly...

I'm within range of Reno, and I do have to visit FredT (to make sure he's not drinking all of my wine) so you are on the way...

I've threatened worse...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have only met one ATS member (as far as I know), and this was purely accidental...

Our family was vacationing in NORCAL; but we stupidly got what was supposed to be a "free standing cabin", in the middle of attached "communal apartments" (misleading advertising--but we learned our lesson).

Well this one individual started banging on the door--almost hourly--begging for money, food, drugs, smokes...you name it...

A very high self-disclosure person with a penchant for staying, mostly, curled up outside its apartment on a bean-bag...VERY reptilian natural, IMO...

As I am a pretty caring person, I would not give the individual money, but instead brought him/her food to their door...I was invited in and he/she had ATS bumper stickers--
--as the main decoration on the walls.

Come to find out he/she was schizophrenic, and on SSI....and would have crazy outbursts in the night--waking everyone up at all hours...so the cops frequented this commune...

Just thought I would share this bizzare story....all of you could meet an ATS fanatic...in the strangest of circumstances....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

So that was you?!

Sorry I can be a nuisance some times, but you know how schizophrenia is.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

AHA....caught ya, suave!!!!

You are officially a woman, living in NORCAL w/red hair, piercings all over the place, and REPTILIAN...

Knew you were "2good2BTRU"!!!!

Tsk, tsk, and I offered you money, but you wouldn't take it?

ETA: No offense to all the schiziophrenzis on ATS, like Misoir, just please give us a heads-up so we know what to prepare for....

edit on 29-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Milling about in Houston this week...

Might run into some of the staff here...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Houston...

We have a problem... Namely that when Dr Love and I sit down for a drink it becomes rather protracted...

I was also able to take maria_stardust out for dinner...

As always, it's great to meet the members IRL...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No one comes to my area. BUT I do live across from STL and know it well if anyone needs a tour guide. I can also show you my century old historic zombie apocalypse proof house if youre not smelly and you promise not to mention that damned birth certificate in my presence. I think Ive read enough about it to last a lifetime.

Speaking of the schizophrenic woman on ATS... ATSers and people who are aware of things can be found in many places. Im going to buy an ATS t-shirt and run an experiment. I work with the homeless and members of the Gangster Disciples and Latin kings at times. I also visit my family on a Rez in Browning Montana every year. It would be interesting to see just who is aware of ATS in these groups.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I typically drive through St Louis 4-5 times a year... And I spent more than a little time on the High Line, Shelby to be specific. Also plenty of time in Whitefish, Kalispell, Polson, Missoula, Butte, Bozeman, Billings Miles City, Glendive and I spent the whole winter in Dillon.

Here's a thread I did on the Going To The Sun Highway...

I get around...

edit on 5/8/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
...We have a problem... Namely that when Dr Love and I sit down for a drink it becomes rather protracted...

I need a lot of alcohol to be able to hold my human form. When reptilians want to send you to AA, you know you have a really bad problem.

The bill was even more protracted.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
MM ~ Are you still driving Clifford across the country?

And can you believe I'm actually on here posting???

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've now met 1 ATS member.

I hung out with 'Uk today' for the majority of yesterday.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join