It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will it take for elected Tea Party politicians to be as corrupt as what we have now from bo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't think it would take too long for people to rise against them as the changes that are needed will hurt everyone in the near term and in spite of the greater benefit in the long term the vast majority want immediate relief.

Such is the predicament past and current social relief and welfare programs have put us in. Somebody will be adversely affected no matter what happens.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I would like them to be honest, I really believe very hard times are ahead for all of us and Washington is only prolonging it with the lies and useless bailouts. I would rather tough it out now and then let the country regroup, even if it took years it would be worth it, they only add more fuel to the fire with the lies.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sorry, you are too late. It already is corrupt and became that way the minute the Tea Party began being represented by Republicans. Sarah Palin is not part of the Tea Party Movement, she is a Republican, however she sure seems like she i spart of the Tea Party Movement.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I agree with you about Palin, once she endorsed Mccain I knew she was a fake. I would never vote for her, she's a politician and she's bought off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join