It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mexico 1992 playing hide and seek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here's some amazing footage waiting to be debunked.

I hope someone can translate the remarks that you can here from the bystanders or cameraman. The footage I uploaded is part of "UFO- OVNI the collection" from Michael Hesemann. It has been around for quite some time but I could only one very old thread about this spectacular footage. A quick google search didn't reveal much either.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the footage:
media.abovetopsecret.com...
(DivX REQUIRED)

Here's a short part of the footage, I couldn't find the full footage on youtube.

Before you all start to scream that it's CGI done by a 12year old, remember that the footage is from 1992, before every PC was a mutlimedia device capable of that.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have seen that footage before. It's quite amazing, imho.

Can't remember exactly how old the clip is thou? I am pretty sure its around the 90s as you describe.

Checking up upon
Michael Hesemann i found several articles on him. He is also on Facebook.

One could ask for better footage maybe?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What is wrong with the footage?
Is it so astonishing you're all baffled?
It is one of the most interesting videos I have seen so far.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That is rather impressive.

Never say never to hoaxes even if the footage is from the 90s. Hollywood has been using post-production special effects for decades.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Indeed, very impressive, so impressive that both believers and debunkers are silent about it.

Come on guys and girls, this footage deserves really some attention.
It's spectacular and contains the original audio.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Before we can decide what it is we have to rule out what it isn't.

Now when I saw this all those years ago my first thought was big old mylar type balloon being buffeted by cross winds up there.

Could some one like Oz Weatherman etc confirm if that is a possibility or not?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
At first it looked like the video was being switched from forward play to backwards so the object appears to be peeking out from the clouds. But playing the video is not working so good for me

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Here's some amazing footage waiting to be debunked.

What is the point of having a discussion when you've already closed your mind to any explanation?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Mylar balloon my foot. I saw this footage in the 1990s on a video called "Masters of the Stars". A French translated version of this video is on YouTube. There you can see the original footage. The 'object' moves then suddenly stops before even reaching that cloud. A boy can be heard in the background asking an adult what is this "Luce"/light. There is also a bird singing in the background. Watching the video recently on a large HD TV, there is no sign of any solid metallic structure - in fact the 'object' appears to have fiery edges. The video was taken in a day and age where there was no cgi software available for members of the Mexican public to carry out a hoax. No drones around in 1992 - forget drones because this 'object' doesn't have solid edges. More crucially, it was filmed at a time when a huge ufo 'wave' of sightings were taking place in Mexico. It is certainly the best ufo video of all time and is probably showing some kind of unknown aerial phenomenon of inter-dimensional origin.

top topics

join