It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL MOVIE - 2012 The Online Movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I couldn't find this posted anywhere so I hope it's new to everyone.

If you have 3 hours to spare, this is excellent. It's a compilation of many speakers including Dannion Brinkley, Dolores Cannon, Clif High, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Gregg Braden etc, who add a lot of insight surrounding ancient history which all seem to point towards 2012.

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've seen that before. Its a pretty interesting movie but mostly supports the ascension, dimension change theory of 2012. Not my cup of tea, but worth the watch.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bane9907

I too don't quite grasp the entire ascension paradigm but I blame (or excuse) that on not being 'taught' it.

Astrology and astronomy aren't deemed as important as home-economics or workshop. They rather us keep our eyes fixed on minute robotic details than the heavens.

What I find fascinating is, throughout mankind and all the different eras we've gone through since the dawn of time, the only thing that's remained a constant is, the cosmos.

So, I can't help but think, the more we evolve the more we don't know ANYTHING because we simply remove ourselves from the obvious and concentrate on the mechanics.

I think life should be simple. Everything should be simple. Everything should be known to all......all at once.
One group of people (who go to school) should not be more supreme just because they were taught something by someone who thought they were more supreme.

In fact, I think the whole educational system (including religions of course) is what's causing this huge separation among human Beings. The more we separate the more, we don't see the obvious! And one has to start wondering if that's deliberate or designed.

I really think the cosmos and the ancient hold all the answers.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Why?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
wow 3 hours ! I need to do this on a day off haha. Im curious to check it out. I hope it's not too boring though some of these types of deals can drag on. and its the same thing over n over.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the movie yet, but I'm all for ascension - it would be a great thing if it were to happen and I truly hope it does, but who knows what, or if anything at all, will happen in the closing time line towards 2012.

If you push this all off as 'crap' because it talks about ascension then I feel bad for you. Have an open mind, and do some reading on it all.

Just because something is spiritual doesn't mean it = religion. In fact it's far from it, at least in my mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the link,I now have to find time to watch.I wonder when 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens ,will that be the end of future end dates ?Because this is hyped up more than a 5 year old on red cordial,and no one is going to believe in another doomsdate for awhile.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Quick question.

With so much riding on the end of times in 2012, what happens to the credibility of these people when nothing happens?

Ill watch this with an open mind, when I get home (Can't at work).

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bane9907
I've seen that before. Its a pretty interesting movie but mostly supports the ascension, dimension change theory of 2012. Not my cup of tea, but worth the watch.

What is your cup of tea then? Here is something that is very amazing yet you don't want to accept it. You create your own reality so it's up to you what reality you want to create.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
so, we get another "millenium bug" like in 2000, right, or am i missing something?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Seen this awhile back, good vid, covers alot of ground and yes it does concentrate alot on the ascension aspect of 2012 but in saying that it has some interesting interviews in it, definetely worth a watch though. I am more interested in the physical geological earth effects of 2012 as I find them more pressing to our survival, it would be a bonus if we all can have a mind shift as well and ascend in conscious vibration at the same time, anyway be interested in hearinhg others views, cheers OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ritualmurder911
so, we get another "millenium bug" like in 2000, right, or am i missing something?

You are missing something.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Some interesting tidbits in this video, speaking on things such as DNA, and photons.

Will have to do some more searching and such to get more details..

Fascinating, truly fascinating.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the post of this. I'm sure Stereo will be hard at work tomorrow, at his employers place, replying to anyone who wishes to entertain conspiracy theories surrounding what is discussed in this video.

I'm excited about it, can't you tell?

(Disclaimer, I don't mean I think Stereo gets paid to post.) Even though I'd bet a nickle to a donut that 35% of ATS posts are done on company time

[edit on 1-9-2010 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video!

I first thought it was the "real" theatre movie 2012 - so I was like, cool! I haven't watched that one yet, have they released it for all to see for free?

Or maybe a pirated one I thought? I better hurry to watch it before they take it down!

Not to my surprise - I was punked on ATS once again! I'm such an idiot

Well, talk about disappointment!

If I have some 3 hours to spare I'll watch this documentaryish video and post some comments later!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Watch it ! I did all of it. Some will agree some wont... Filled some missing parts of the puzzle for me. Thanks !

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
Quick question.

With so much riding on the end of times in 2012, what happens to the credibility of these people when nothing happens?

Ill watch this with an open mind, when I get home (Can't at work).

I think because this will be an intangible transformation (unlike Y2K where machinery was supposed to break down) the ones claiming ascension will continue to do so. You simply can't provide or deny proof in this circumstance.

Too many ancient cultures speak of this event for us to totally ignore it. And this is backed up by science saying there will be an alignment. So perhaps this is all that will happen but I tend not to think so.

All the references to 'fish' (Age of Pisces) in Christianity will be history. Will be interesting to see what future-religion will do with the Age of Aquarius now. (I hope the flooding/Pole Shift isn't one of them)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Why?

Because they had a reverence to the Heavens and a profound understanding of the cosmos. They knew of planets that we only just recently discovered. How is that?

How did so many different cultures from 1000s of years ago, know of 2012 alignment?

They were more tapped in to perhaps understanding where we come from, why we're here and where we go afterwards.

For they didn't have iPods, cell phones and Internet gaming to occupy their time and kill their awareness.

They seem enlighten. We seem blind.
They looked up. We look down.
They seem wise. We are ignorant.

That's why I have a deep reverence to ancient cultures and the cosmos.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Sticky you should not go into the prognostication business. You have been so wrong so many times. Why are you so concerned with me? Is it because you can't handle the truth?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These folks have no credibility. They have nothing to lose. They have their groupies that never question anything they say.

Some people think that when nothing happens in 2012 the idea of a doom date is out. Not happening. There have been doom dates in 2000 (not the computer bug), 2003, and 2007. I'm probably forgetting some they happen so often. It's a curse like tribbles.

There are always those that claim that you create your own reality. Sort of the thing that Carlos Castenada peaches. BTW, he admitted he faked everything. None of what he wrote is true. He made it all up.

Too many ancient cultures speak of this event for us to totally ignore it.

Not this same false claim again.

They knew of planets that we only just recently discovered.

Not this falsehood again.

Basically these folks have shied away from the physical aspects since it is so well known that pole shifts, new planets and that ilk are demonstrably impossible.

So now they are claiming some "shift in consciousness" or whatever the label-du-jour is. Has this ever happened before? Where is the evidence?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join