It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sicko throws puppies to their death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sicko throws puppies to their death

www.thesun.co.uk

A SICK video appearing to show a woman throwing live puppies into a river has enraged animal lovers.
The harrowing footage shows a blonde woman in her late teens or early 20s throw the six helpless dogs into the fast-flowing water.

Disturbingly, the pups cry pitifully as they are flung to their certain death.

They can also be heard wimpering in a basket before they are thrown in.

At one point their murderer shouts "Woooo!" as she lobs the dogs into the river.

One of the pups only narrowly misses a tree at the side of the river after it is tossed in.

Dressed in a red hoo
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't know what this World is coming to when i see things like this.... there is absolutely no need for it!!!

Those poor puppies only few days or weeks old being carried in a bucket and then picked up one by one to be thrown into a river to their death.

Sorry but i can't get a link to the video from 'the sun newspaper' as it says it's copyrighted material but there is a video and if you need to see this to believe it then i suggest you follow the link to the sun page.

But i hope they catch this girl and the person who recorded it...

How cruel can people get?

I couldn't believe it when i saw it and still don't know whether this is real or not... whether it's an illusion...

She must have a mental dificiency and was told to do it by someone else surely....

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join