It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something stinks down in the gulf, and it isn't the oil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

the holes in the 'evidence' have been stated repeatedly. The so-called 'evidence' for corexitt is highly speculative, and could be numerous other things, as noted by numerous posters in this thread.

I'm not sure why you think ignoring this will make it disappear?

Send me a U2U and we can make a friendly wager on the legitimacy of this claim. If you dont want to put your money where your keyboard is, you can come mow my lawn or pull some weeds for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Do you really want to go down that road with me? I would suggest you take a hard look at what you are saying, because you may not like what you see. DO NOT MAKE THIS A PERSONAL ISSUE. I guess you still do not have any evidence to bring to the table. Telling me others in this thread have already proven something, well that is good but this is not about them and what they said it is about what you said.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

We all know the government and the corporationd can and often do lie, or at the very least they withhold information, yet we continue to elevate their word as authoritative. I don't know how to solve that issue.

There can be no resolution, based on the condition this system has entrenched. Approaching any issue that humans, in our current state of affairs, have been involved in can be a very slippery slope. Best to go in with a blank slate and assess the issues as they arise.

When issues as complex as this Gulf spill are concerned, it is hardly safe to believe any attempt at a straight forward answer. I guess it is like I read here once, you need to follow the money trail, because that's what it all is about.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
yes and it smells of rotten eggs!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Do you really want to go down that road with me? I would suggest you take a hard look at what you are saying, because you may not like what you see. DO NOT MAKE THIS A PERSONAL ISSUE. I guess you still do not have any evidence to bring to the table. Telling me others in this thread have already proven something, well that is good but this is not about them and what they said it is about what you said.

Lol. You want me to go back and quote it for you? As I already have twice?

You just come here to fight. Get a hobby.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Alright keep up with me okay. I will make this as simple as I can so that you can understand it.You post a comment on here that was about as rediculous as you are. Let me refresh your memory here..

Send me a U2U and we can make a friendly wager on the legitimacy of this claim. If you dont want to put your money where your keyboard is, you can come mow my lawn or pull some weeds for me.

I find it amusing when you make that type of comment then say I am looking for a fight.

I tell you what, are you still with me here? Good. You seem to have a pattern with all your posts and that being you post comments that you get from other ATS members post and try to pass them off as your own.You make broad statements then you try to back it up by sending someone to other ATS members post and think you have answered the question about your comments.Why not try and put a little effort in researching things and quit riding other ATS members coat tails. Also you have not shown or proved anything that you have found on your own to back up any of your statements made in this thread. If I want to see what others have to say I will read their posts. So until you can show me anything to back your statements up without using other ATS members post then you may have something there.

I will not hold my breath because I will turn blue and pass out before you show the evidence you have researched on your own. By the way this is not your first post that you have where you throw out remarks and comments without being able to back them up.I can show you if you need to see but you know what you do I don't have to show you do I. Don't get me wrong I will if need be. One last thing for you. I noticed it took you 15 days to respond and that was the best you came up with.

So all in all show me proof you found without using another members comment to use as the basis of backing up your posts. Again 15 days to reply and that is all you have to show for it.

I will apologize to the mods on here for this little rant but all you need to do is read the prior posts and you will see the reasoning behind it.Again I apologize for the rant and for being off topic.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join