It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our terrifyingly crowded solar system: New video reveals just how many asteroids are out there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
HA! That looks a LOT like the debris map of the spacejunk orbiting our planet.

As above, so below!

I hope that it isnt that bad up there with trash smh. Also bismarcksea is there an actual map of the debirs?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

I see so they are represented in the highest scale possible to show them w/o needing a mag. glass, makes sense. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I agree thats what makes it seem more interesting Jupiter that is because its like protection for Earth. But seems intelligently placed. I wonder if other gas giants in other solar systems are used for the same reason. If that was the case they would be indicators of flurishing life. Far reach but who knows. Thanks for your input friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
At the very least, each of us should dig a 20ft bunker in our backyards, like during the Cold War 1950s. Then stock it with food, water, necessities. Prepare for GOD'S HAMMER. It's Hamma-time!

Hopefully it will crash into the Antarctic ocean, melt all the ice and expose the true face of the continent of Antarctica, and the hidden civilizations there plus Nazis.

Sorry, I digress.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I see you have good intentions for a possible incomming asteriod, interesting. I also see you think there is a civilization under Antartica that once was located were the Americanaz is, excepted. But Nazis you think they are down that way as well?

[edit on 9/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join