It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Altered mugshots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So I'm watching the news this morning and I saw the amsterdam arrest mugshots. As soon as I saw the guys face I immediately made this possible link: is this Mohamed Atta's modified mugshot? Are we being setup again?

Mohammed Atta:
www.google.ca...=2

Amsterdam mugshot
ctv.qwapi.com...

what are your thoughts? Is the new mugshot just an altered picture? Do the governments use a template face that they just alter when they want to make things up?

(please excuse the links not put in properly, my computer died and Im on my iPhone...)

peace

Magnum

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Looks like two different people to me:

(Amsterdam goons.)

(atta.)

Atta has a straight bridge on his nose,whereas the other guy with a moustache looks like his nose kinks to the right,near his eyebrows.

This latest event looked to me like government agents "testing" airport security-I mean stuff like a cell phone taped to a bottle is exactlly what they are supposed to be looking for-Hardcore terrorists must surely think they would get caught doing "the same old tricks," and I would have thought are attempting to find different ways to blow things up by now.

So I think if this was a "dry run," it was easily picked up by the scanners etc.
More likely a security test IMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

I was talking about the guy on the right without the moustache. His ears, nose, lip area, and eyebrow line look very similar. Notice the droopy left eyes and the right nostrils are smaller on both subjects.

I could be wrong or just crazy but I see some resemblance...

Magnum

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ah,my mistake.
The guy without the tache does look similar I guess,although I still think hes a different goon:

www.myfoxny.com...

Just reposting the pic as my first one dissapeared..

If Atta's father is to be believed,that Atta contacted him AFTER 9/11,then I suppose he could still be up to no good.
From September 2002:

The father of Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the September 11 attacks, said in an interview published yesterday that his son was still alive.
"He is hiding in a secret place so as not to be murdered by the US secret services," Mohammed el-Amir Atta, 66, told the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. He also vehemently denied that his son - believed to have flown the first plane into the World Trade Centre - had taken part in the atrocities, blaming them instead on "American Christians".

www.guardian.co.uk...

Crazy.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Just had an idea-
my bro has apple Iphoto software,which uses facial recognition,to find people in your pics.

iPhoto uses face detection to identify faces of people in your photos and face recognition to match faces that look like the same person. That makes it easy for you to add names to your photos. And it helps you find the people you’re looking for

www.apple.com...

Not sure if theres a window equivalent,but I would have thought so.

You should try to get hold of such a program,and feed in the images of atta and the other goon.
See if the software thinks they are the same person.

top topics

join