It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw VII (3D)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Saw 3D, the LAST Saw movie, is coming out soon. I was wondering how many of them there were going to be.

Saw 3D Trailer

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well originally they planed on last movie after the 7th film. Since the sixth film didn't do well they made Saw 7 the last film.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah, I think I read somewhere online that they were going to make an 8th. Then, since #7 is going to be the last one, they combined the story of the two into one movie.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

You're correct on that! I can't wait to see it next month. I wonder how it is going to play out.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm really behind on this series... I think the last one I saw was IV....

It seemed as if each was getting progressively even more ridiculous than the last...but I still do want to see them all.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

Saw Seven? Didn't even know there had been more than three...

The level of foolishness ought to be mind bending in 3D...

As for how many more? None would be my hope...

Sequel after sequel...after sequel, gets boring after a while. That's one reason, price being the other, that I stopped going to the movies...

Though I did get shanghai'd into going to the latest Twilight fiasco (I mean movie)...

No amount of bleach will ever remove the horror of a really horrible movie. Some movies are so bad, they're good... but Saw Whichever? Nyet, as my friend Viktor would say.

new topics

top topics

join