Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

September Slaughter: 20,000 Bottle Nosed Dolphins

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
BLOOD DOLPHINS

"ANIMAL PLANET" television station in the US is starting a new series based on "The Cove" Documentary.

I just watched the documentary last night: Its gory, its really sad, its very disturbing, and it exposes a blatant conspiracy to slaughter dolphins. Using hidden cameras, underwater audio, and FLIR the producers expose a very creepy event: every September Japanese fisherman herd dolphins into a cove on their coast line in the town of Tiaji. The cove is surrounded on all sides by tall cliffs, razor wire and cave entrances. Dolphins are herded in several hundred to several thousand at a time and then poked with harpoons until they bleed to death, turning the whole cove into a pool of tomato soup. Security and police keep the public away from the cove and no outside photography is allowed. In the movie, the actual slaughter is not shown until the last 20 minutes, however the whole documentary is an account of how the producers were able to get their hidden cameras and audio devices. There is also an account of Japanese officials paying off signatory countries to the International Whaling Commission to support the slaughter. There is a further account of how the highly toxic mercury levels find their way into the Japanese food supply through inaccurate labelling practices.

Tomorrow is September 1st, close to 1000 bottle nosed dolphins, of all ages, will be slaughtered every day, until the end of the month.

I'm going to be keeping up with the new series, if you can stomach it... I hope you do too.

www.realityblurred.com...

There was a thread here, from 2009, when the documentary was first released:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reporting,

Sri Oracle

(I meant for this to be posted in "fragile earth" ...could a mod help me out and remove this line? Thanks!)

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
its about time those damn dolphins got what was coming to them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
@ Sri.Oracle

Do think the US saved a nuke ? I've got a specific cove in mind for it.

@ Bismos

You...you... DOLPHIN HATER !

I really really think it is criminal to kill a dolphin. It should be equally punished as a normal murder.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Dont forget this one as well in the search, it was one of the most chilling and unpleasant threads I have ver made, it did predate the one listed above in the Op's link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had a REALLY bad August this year with personal terror as well as all the research on the Gulf, Seems like it is time for some true uprising, what is needed is a time to gather people from every country in teh world, ordinary people to form a new stradegy on the protection of people, enviroment and animals.

This is just horrible that it has been allowed to continue even after the world cried out against this ancient form of torture. I mean they could use other means to continue the celebration of September, if they had been eating people in this ancient tradition, they would find other means to celebrate, other foods to represent their traditions.

I am going to star and flag this but not because of the news it carries, but because of the importance for change.

God help them and God help those who will at their own peril attempt to stop this mass genocide.

You would think that with all the oil and corexit contamination, the underwater signals forcing entire pods to beach, the natural changes in water temps, this would be a no brainer! NO Dolphin kills!

new topics

top topics

join