It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Yeah it makes me feel better too.

You can rest assure the girl will be found. As for what happens to her, well that depends on who finds her first.

I won't even watch the video in order to save me the stress. Anything with cruelty with animals drives me crazy as hell and ruins my day.

I hope someone finds this girl and if she's indeed normal I hope that person throws her from a bridge or something doing the world a big favor.

People that harm animals are bad to their core and are better of off the Earth.

If she's mentally ill her parents or simply the ones responsible for her should be held accountable.

Zero tolerance for this crap

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

That is very childish and antagonistic... What's the point... Go twitter.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wow just woke up and had a quick look before heading off to work, and I'm amazed at the response to this.]I have to say I don't agree with an eye for an eye, but I do agree this girl and whoever did needs some serious help, and I'm a little disappointed that some would consider this nothing more than attempt to get stars etc, and that it shouldn't be repotted on ATS at all. I think we'll have to agree to disagree o that one as I believe it is such a story to be reported and I take offence to any trivialisation of my reporting it. If you don't like it don't click on and read it. There are deeper issues's here other than 'a girl mistreats animals' that go right the heart of who we are. For many people the causal cruelty to animals is commonplace. How we treat those beneath us as individuals and as a society shows who we really are.
sorry if thats bait meandering still half asleep!

regards all

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Perhaps you should go back and read my original post (page 4 I think) You are comparing apples and oranges. "IF" you ever had any experience on a large farm you would "KNOW" that this is necessary, unless every one of your animals were spayed and nuetered, a thing which I say is probably not even close to the norm in eastern europe. The only disturbing thing is it was recorded and put on you-tube.

Can you imagine how soon cats and dogs would outnumber humans if we didn't destroy the excess ones? Stop into your local pound and look at the animals in there. That facility is probably constantly full and every animal in there will be killed via lethal injection within 30 days. That's reality. All of you whiners who don't like that should go to the pound and adopt every animal in there every day or shut your emotionaly charged traps.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I couldn't of said it better myself....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

BTW. according to any account I've ever read drowning is not a bad way to go.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
i am not sure but to me this looks like a fake video with the puppy sounds mixed in.

i am thinking that the puppies are dead and then she throws them in the water.

Crazy purpose for the video and i would like to know how these puppies died.

i think they are dead because the camera never looks at the puppies and they dont appear to be moving at all.

just like that iraq video that was 100% joke video it was a dead puppy.

poor taste

You must have missed the puppies wiggling around and moving in the bucket
Second line

is it possible that the puppies are dead????

chris

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yall make too many good points.....
I am 65 yrs old ans can still remember when people thought nothing of dropping a sack of rocks and kittens in the river.....or puppies either....
It is because of a lot of misplaced seniment that much manipulation takes place in this world.
The SPCA with their horrific scenes of neglected animals sos youll donate and support them.
The whole thing is a sham.
Its simply a fact of life that we are too darn sentimental about unavoidable
We used to chop the head off some hen in the pen, and eat it by nitefall without a squirm.....etc
People are too far removed from the reality of their existance....they eat and some animal dies to feed them, they just dont participate any longer in the killing rituals.
The whiners need to get toughened up some, but i agree the torture for funs sake has got to stop.
How many times have we seen somebody getting taken into custody mouthing something like i could never do something like this is coulfdnt be me.....etc
Its like people are schitzoid these days.
There was the youtube vid of the lady petting the cat then grabbing it and chucking it into a trashbin(garbage can)and slamming the lid down on it.
The cat was rescued 15 hours later and the security video shpows the whole thing....
Ill bet this is one of those wholl say the same thing when busted......
they do it but cant imagine that they did....?????
whats up with that?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Yes, it was cruel to kill these puppies in such a fashion, do you think I would disagree with that? But seriously...how does killing, or hurting this chick fix that? She, to me anyway, has some serious mental issues...seems unlikely that she'd understand why she's being hurt.

I am in agreement with you seagull, couldn't bring myself to watch the video, hope she gets the help she needs and won't be ridiculed for this which would only make matters worse.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Web video: Woman throws puppies in river, 4chan tracks her down

What's amazing is that the combined effort of the internet was able to track this girl down within 24 hours and will not stop until there's justice..... Now if only that rage could be focused where it really counts like towards capital hill and wall street, the world might actually be a better place.....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

Sorry you're tired of hearing what should become of this girl. If you're that tired, go away. And one more time, I would absolutely beat this girl to death if given the opportunity. Sorry to offend you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason Paul

It won't happen. Capital hill and wall street have a tendency to bite back. 'Soft' target are just a lot safer.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Animal cruelty, it is illegal and she should be punished.

"Doctors" will sometimes take videos of abortions (search for silent scream on you tube) most people don't care. Desensitization and human cruelty,... major disconnect.

Just saying,....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That video of the man throwing that dog of the bridge is one of the most shocking videos I've seen, and I've seen a lot.

Just the way the dog is so trusting of the man and then he does that.

I hope that person dies a painful death as well as the woman who's just casually with them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am totally outraged by this video .

I don't accept the argument that we are hipocrites because we eat meat or that this is common practice on farms. Drowning puppies is a cruel and vile thing to do.

There used to be a time when a child would cry and take a long while to recover from the experience of seeing puppies being killed this way. Now we have a child doing it.

The argument to stop slaughtering animal for food is a valid one. Each and every one of us will come to terms with that cruelty and act accordingly some day. However , a pre-requisite is that we are incapable of hurting an animal directly. At least most of us here are at that stage. It is clear the girl in the video will never make a positive contribution to society.

I grew up in a rural environment and we had 5 dogs and I must have seen about 20 litters. All puppies were gratefully adopted by friends and relatives - even by strangers. When we felt that a female had had too many litters, my mother would organise to have her sterilised. We totally believe in letting the dogs mate whenever they wanted to.

What we saw in that video is no different to other vile cases such as putting an animal in a microvave, shooting a dog with an air gun.

I am not one of those animal rights people and I have no mercy for dogs that maul people. I few days ago a young girl was mauled by two rotweilers and I was pleased to hear that both dogs were destroyed immediately by the authorities and the owner was charged. Drowing puppies, however, is sick. I hope the girl get caught and publicly shamed - perhaps in worldwide newspapers.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You turned a girl throwing puppies into a river to kill them into a anti-war rant? You must be obsessed. You should get a life outside ATS before your head explodes.

Prozac is your friend

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I too knew a guy that drowned cats when there became too many & I despised him for it ,Although I never witnessed him do itI had heard about it , but whenever we went to the barn we would take some kittens home & give them away to families , with this girl I couldn't watch past the first pup being picked up , what bothered me was she appeared to be enjoying herself right off the bat , I don't think I have ever wanted to harm a girl , but at that point I felt if i was in the cameramans position
I would seriously want to cold cock her straight in the face ,...
how can I explain this reaction ?
The fact that its girl makes it a bit more shocking because it goes against
feminine nature , but Im sure i would have the same reaction no matter what gender or age , but the girl just makes it worse In a way its just much
about the girl as the total act ,..the intent or reasoning the alternatives she could have chose ? the maliciousness & fun she appeared to be having,.
these are all quite different from the harsh reasons & reality of something that has to be done for overpopulation or whatever..
yes there are times when you have to do things in life that are not pretty , but there is a difference , we are humans & what sets us apart from animals is that we have the ability to understand the suffering of other living things ,& if we HAVE to do something unpleasant we strive to find the most humane way possible , so I think this is why we have the reaction to this video , this young girl seems to go against the basic humanity & compassion that a young girl should have ,especially toward puppies ,.. yes the violent deaths of the puppies is terribly disturbing , but its the young girl we see doing it & the fact that its being taped ,to me i think that truly scares shocks & sickens us & has us asking how a person ,..a human could do this....

there does seem to be alot of more disturbing & violent videos floating around these days , & i dont even know how to address that....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword

Perhaps you should go back and read my original post (page 4 I think) You are comparing apples and oranges. "IF" you ever had any experience on a large farm you would "KNOW" that this is necessary, unless every one of your animals were spayed and nuetered, a thing which I say is probably not even close to the norm in eastern europe. The only disturbing thing is it was recorded and put on you-tube.

Can you imagine how soon cats and dogs would outnumber humans if we didn't destroy the excess ones? Stop into your local pound and look at the animals in there. That facility is probably constantly full and every animal in there will be killed via lethal injection within 30 days. That's reality. All of you whiners who don't like that should go to the pound and adopt every animal in there every day or shut your emotionaly charged traps.

i to lived on a farm, it was a egg farm, we raised chickens for eggs and meat. we also had our share of wild cats and dogs. we never killed any. the cats helped to keep the wild bird and rodent population down. and as for the wild dogs, only once in 25yrs did we kill one. it was when we started to raise cattle for a bit, a pack came out and was chasing one of the calves, and we went out to chase them off like we all ways did. we would shoot near them and they would run off. well this time my pop shot to close and the dog got hit. had to put him down. made us feel bad, most animals tend to stay away from where they feel danger and thats the way the dogs acted.

as far as wild cats and dogs population growing, yea you are right. but we are humans, we can end life in a way that doesn't cause pain or undo suffering, they just go to sleep. we have no right to beat, shoot, unless protecting a life, burn, starve, any animal for any reason. there are humane ways in doing this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join