It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

How large of a farm? If you really lived on a farm you wouldn't even question the inherent truth in what I was saying. I've been on a farm that was overrun by cats. They were sickly and starving and diseased and had to be killed. PS I doubt you live on a farm.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Good thing we aren't living in "back old days". Remember the old woman who threw the cat in trash bin and was tracked and identified, guess who got the stomach ulcers or probably loose motions then??

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

Good thing we aren't living in "back old days". Remember the old woman who threw the cat in trash bin and was tracked and identified, guess who got the stomach ulcers or probably loose motions then??

Because I think we would all prefer to see a story like this one bellow than think of some cute fluffy cuddly wuddly itzie bitzy puppy dying a premature death before turning into Cujo:

LEXINGTON, Ga. (AP) - An elderly woman killed by a pack of wild dogs had been out for a walk when she was attacked, and her husband died trying to fight off the mauling animals when he discovered the bloody scene near their rural Georgia home, authorities said Tuesday.

brietbart.com

Somehow I don't think the dogs of the world were glued to ATS going oh my that's just horrible, when are we going to learn to treat humans more humanely!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
New Update:

Now there is even a $2500 reward for information which will lead to the arrest and conviction of the girl in the "Puppy Throwing" video.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

New Update:

Now there is even a $2500 reward for information which will lead to the arrest and conviction of the girl in the "Puppy Throwing" video.

Hey that ought to be pretty attractive to the Osama Bin Laden Bounty Hunters!

I wonder if these people know that in doing this we might loose the war on terror!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

By the way if this video depicted Space Aliens, Farries or Leprachans most of ATS would be screaming it's a HOAX CGI, CGI, do we even know this video is real?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Are y'all listening to yourselves?

Yes, it was cruel to kill these puppies in such a fashion, do you think I would disagree with that? But seriously...how does killing, or hurting this chick fix that? She, to me anyway, has some serious mental issues...seems unlikely that she'd understand why she's being hurt.

My two cents worth.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
maybe you shouldnt sit there and watch these videos. I choose not too! Personally I think there is something wrong with someone who can sit there and watch these videos.

Not really...so there must be something wrong with those who want to learn more about the different methods of torture used during the Phoenix Program, World War II, the Rape of Nanjing & scenarios where humans cause harm to other lifeforms on whether it be to our brothers & sisters of a different skin color or the wild life that reigns on Earth??

Just because you(people in general) don't have the tolerance for such videos, does not mean others don't.

If you could ever become tolerable to such videos by putting your judgement of ruthlessness & ridiculousness aside, you would quickly be confronted with the realization & reality of the actions humans can take and have taken.

It's all a learning experience, heck I have friends who couldn't sit through watching 3guys1hammer, though I would prefer not to watch it again it provided insight on what we are capable of, but even this video can't be compared to the REAL atrocities of war...

I'd rather possess the mindset of an analyst who isn't limited to degrees of truth due to his/her lack of endurance.

Originally posted by 5 oClock
reply to post by la vie

STOP! With these freakin vids.
Is this where ATS is now???

I'm out

[edit on 31-8-2010 by 5 oClock]

Wow...Is this where ATS is now?

1 - "Did you know in war, children & women are raped and then killed?"
2 - "Please stop!!! It's too much for me to handle!"
1 - "But it's the truth that's been taking place on the planet you reside on..."
2 - "Stop son of a *****! aggghhh!!!"

Come on. Harden up...with love

Peace friends

[edit on 31-8-2010 by la vie]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You know if Osama Bin Laden had a video with puppies, the world would have been hot on his tail already!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You are giving a compelling argument so far, carry on.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
reply to post by earthdude

Maybe the money she saved will be used to help animals? Are you serious? I'm sorry but think about what you just said. Sometimes all I can do is shake my head at the ridiculous mindsets some people have.

I was just shaking my head at ridiculous mindsets myself. I did think about this. Yes it is sad. I could not do it. Please explain how you would humanely kill some puppies you could not raise or give away with no vet around. Would you put them in a bag and hit them with a shovel? How would this be better? think about it yourself. I didn't see her laughing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
She was probably raised around the pit bull breeding and fighting crowd and was desensitized at an early age. to those people this is normal everyday activity's. Sad but most likely the case.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Are y'all listening to yourselves?

Yes, it was cruel to kill these puppies in such a fashion, do you think I would disagree with that? But seriously...how does killing, or hurting this chick fix that? She, to me anyway, has some serious mental issues...seems unlikely that she'd understand why she's being hurt.

My two cents worth.

More of a reason why she needs to be identified and locked up in prison or some mental hospital so no one can hurt her for animal abuse. No one forced her to make that video, she gleefully made it herself to show off the world her skills if you can say that. She chose to film it and show it to the world and now the world wants to send her their love ten fold.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All examples of humanity being as "human" as they possibly can are revolting to say the least, this is a predatory universe, life feeds on death, matter gets consumed, things die so things can live.
But there are ways to do things, not the good vs bad those of double morals make it out to be, better more efficient ways, with less suffering and pain for them and us.
Worse things are done to human beings everyday, millions of animals are killed in the worst possible ways, plants are treated worse just because we cant even conceive that they actually "feel".

seeing is believing if it weren't for those videos, we would have never known, what is better I ask, knowing or not knowing.

Although DOING something instead of being shocked would be even better, what can I do you may ask?
well one could try being less cruel to everything that surrounds us...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
oh my gosh. that is sick & twisted. i'm not sure why i continued to watch that.. hearing them yelp was heartbreaking.

she better hope she doesn't run into a team of ATS members..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This video made me wonder a bit.

Yea its cruel as hell throwing defenseless puppies into a river, but the thing that kind of got to me is that she recorded herself doing it.

I remember the soldier in iraq that threw a puppy off a cliff, and he was caught eventually.

why did she do it on camera when most people are aware that anything posted on the web will be viewed.... and like this video, go viral because of how disgusting it is.

Maybe she wants to be caught... or maybe she is messed up in the head, or stupid, or all of the above, but still horrible in any way you look at it...

Oh the worst part was that it looked like she was enjoying it!!!

freak...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
For those amongst you who might be debating whether or not this was right or wrong, or if there are situations where it could be seen one way or other other, I urge you to read, "The Moral Life of Babies."

The simple fact is we have a built-in moral compass. Any healthy human-being would be appalled to the point of outrage watching this video. This doesn't require deep thought, nor does it require hours of inward self-reflection.

Good actions deserve reward, bad warrant consequence.

It's depressing to think that I even had to type this.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In terms of humane, isn't drowning them inhumane?

It seems like torture to me.. Im not denying that theres good reasons to kill the animals.. but wouldn't it be better to shoot them, or cut their head off for a quicker kill and then to bury the bodies?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
More news about this on MSNBC now, good to see this is going viral which will help finding this person soon.

Web video: Woman throws puppies in river, 4chan tracks her down

Australian news

Outrage over drowning puppies video

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You are giving a compelling argument so far, carry on.

Well as I now contend a young girl from a rural area, listened to stories about how her grand parents use to throw unwanted puppies in the river to prevent them from becoming wild dogs that prey on the elderly human population as I displayed in the article above.

But because she is actually a sweet caring young girl who would not actually harm any animals her self she used Computer Generated Imgages to hoax this video to encourage people to spade and nueter their pets.

However this is now going to hurt all of humanity because the dedicated bounty hunters after Osama Bin Laden and the Ten Million Dollar Reward to capture America's dare I say the World's most wanted criminal are going to abandon that arduous and dangerous chase to go after the big 2,500.00 reward for Puppy Killer!

By the way there is a boy involved too a moody broody boy from a broken family whose father used to beat him, beat him with their dog!

Yes there are so many elements to this story that the out of context computer generated image video just does not display.

Stay tuned for more, in what will turn out to be Proto's next epic thread...

Lassie Comes Home!

[edit on 31/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join