It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

STOP! With these freakin vids.
Is this where ATS is now???

I'm out

[edit on 31-8-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by la vie

This world is getting so sick and cruel.
They threw that dog over the bridge
for sport.One of these days they will
pay for their cruelty.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Some girl had the option of having the puppies killed by a vet at a high price or saving money and drowning them. It is sad that the puppies had to die but the deaths would have been only slightly less tragic if she had used a professional animal killer. I don't hate on her at all. Maybe the money she saved will do good things for animals.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What were they thinking?

If you are going to do something this vile, don't tape it.

It is like black mailing someone and sending them signed letters requesting money.

By the way, poor puppies

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
How mad is that !! taking pleasure in being filmed for the internet slinging puppies in to river...beggers belief !!

There is no other excuse for this plain and simply.... Its cruelty !!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Throwing the cat in the bin was just mean.. It likely did not hurt the cat.. But these puppies are dead. I cant stand to watch it.. I like dogs too much. And cats.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

someone should pick her skank butt up and toss her in 2........just make sure she has her hands tied behind her back and maybe a cinder block or 2 tied around her feet.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This sort of thing is happening more and more these days.

I just read an article about banning TV for young people...something about them losing empathy. I see more and more young people walking around like heartless zombies.

Here is the article if you're interested in reading it:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i am not sure but to me this looks like a fake video with the puppy sounds mixed in.

i am thinking that the puppies are dead and then she throws them in the water.

Crazy purpose for the video and i would like to know how these puppies died.

i think they are dead because the camera never looks at the puppies and they dont appear to be moving at all.

just like that iraq video that was 100% joke video it was a dead puppy.

poor taste

is it possible that the puppies are dead????

chris

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Some girl had the option of having the puppies killed by a vet at a high price or saving money and drowning them. It is sad that the puppies had to die but the deaths would have been only slightly less tragic if she had used a professional animal killer. I don't hate on her at all. Maybe the money she saved will do good things for animals. [/quote

she could have just simply dropped the puppies off somewhere which is horrible thing to do but to throw them in a river? o but wait it cost to much to take them to the vet! how about getting the other dog fixed to where it cant have puppies ....how about getting your lazy butt off of welfare .... maybe if the puppies had lived they would have found a home and made someones life a little better. this question goes to earthdude ....why did they have to die?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by notfallingdown]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's a shame to see how wicked people can be when a creature is actually helpless. This is the time when you see the difference between humanity and sociopathy. This young girl will unfortunately get worse. Just happens to be that she was caught and some attention has been drawn in her direction for now. If a person can't respect infant animals, how are they supposed to develop a respect for people, the mentally challenged, homeless, different religions, different races or the elderly. You don't belong amongst us in normal society... The klink for you. I have no time for these people. Thanks to who ever blew the whistle on this one. She needs a Karma adjustment. But hey... what goes around comes around... Some day she'll be defenseless too... Karma can be a kick to the head. I just hope the one who adjusts her Karma is wearing BIG BOOTS.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ppeople keep bringing up the whole you could take them to a vet and they would put them down for a price. Where I live it is free to take any animal to a shelter and they will either find homes for the pets or put them down no cost. Most people are too lazy to drive 15-20 mins to do this. So they leave them on the side of the road, drown them or other methods. I get it costs money, but have the courtesy to attempt to put them in a good home or a shelter, puppies go very quickly in shelters. The Humane society has to take them in and they will neuter them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i wish i could track them down and smash them up .pieces of crap like that don't deserve any humanity shown to them .

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just email the local news station and them "please help find this lowlife".
Please everyone do the same.
This type of thing gets under my skin

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You would think that she would show some remorse. Maybe she did and we just did not see it. Thousands of animals die every minute and nobody has any anger over them. Just because we see this way of putting an animal down, we are angered. That is wrong. Does anyone see my point? What is the difference if they are drowned or injected with poison? They could not be cared for.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I will not watch the video but I am curious to know around how old you think the girl is? There are some truly demented people in this world. It makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You know what they say:

Every time you drown a puppy, a demon gets his wings.

Or maybe this chick is just a serious Michael Vick fan

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You would think that she would show some remorse. Maybe she did and we just did not see it. Thousands of animals die every minute and nobody has any anger over them. Just because we see this way of putting an animal down, we are angered. That is wrong. Does anyone see my point? What is the difference if they are drowned or injected with poison? They could not be cared for.

Stick your under water and breath deep.
See the difference now.
Yes I do care when animals get put down just because no one wants them.
It's wrong plan and simple.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This girl deserves to be hanging from a strand of piano wire.

I hope she is found, tied up and thrown into the same river. What a disgrace to our species.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttrust

Stick your under water and breath deep.
See the difference now.
Yes I do care when animals get put down just because no one wants them.
It's wrong plan and simple.

A few seconds of pain both ways. I say it was semi-humane what she did. Maybe there are no vets in her area. At least they didn't suffer that much. She could have burned them or some other sick thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join