It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In cases like this i firmly believe that we should not waste tax payers money by reporting them to the authorities and waiting out the following investigation.

Just post the persons name and address on the net. She thought it funny enough to post the video, or at least let herself be filmed, so i'm sure she won't mind a little more exposure.

CX.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

CX

Unlike the mad old lady, the cat and the bin episode I agree with you here.

If events are 'covertly' filmed then discretion and checking needs to be done before details are released, HOWEVER in this situation where the Woman clearly knows she is being filmed, then the ''Celebrity'' that this clips brings should be felt by her.... She has clearly waved her rights here..... but alas she is in Bosnia Herzagovenia - a god forsaken arsehole of the world !!

regards

PUrpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
it was probable her damn father holding the camera taping her.
wish i was there, i would have tossed her in the river.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I hope she gets tracked down and punished for this. I couldn't even get through watching the video it was so disgusting. The poor puppies. How can a person do that, and think that is appropriate behavior.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
IMHO, that girl was small change and only looks as bad as she does because TV hasn't desensitized people to puppy killing like it has to atomic bomb dropping, country invading, GMO developing, and making a profit from speculating on food and water ETC ( and living off of pension funds that make money from those things.
Ya Know, the real heartlesss bastards...

this is exactly how i feel about the subject, i am disgusted by animal cruelty, but i know people who are just as disgusted by this, but do not care about the men,women and children being slaughtered everyday worldwide

i think you hit the nail on the head, desensitisation is most likely the reason for this crazy attitude

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Let me step a little outside the box on this one. If that river was full of gators or other predators, would it make a difference? Is the girl obligated to find a safe home for the puppies if they were found in a shed or something regardless of cost to her and her family?

Now, I did detect a bit of glee in her voice which I didn't find that savory, but answer those questions for me.

Maybe big brother should step in and censor the internet and hunt down these dastardly criminals........how 'bout that?

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Regardless. I have to ask... WTF is her problem? Idiots like this ought to have their whereabouts made known, so people can pummel her w/ emails and whatnot. She seems to be one disturbed little girl.

This chick is a putz to the 9th degree. I hope she's ashamed of herself.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You can tell alot about a person by how they treat animals.

I hope she doesn't have any kids cuz she's liable to toss her babies out with the bath water.

I hope /b/ finds her

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
she is being tracked down as we speak. i believe she is from bosnia and the internet is on the case.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr Love

The answer to the questions you pose is that we Do Not know the circumstances around that woman (?) and those puppies...

We DO know however that to 'FILM' and record those actions to be Wrong, don't we??

Lots of things happen in this world which are unsavory and that are unacceptable to most 'Human Beings' HOWEVER to film and post it on the internet is a little strange..... akin to recording a manslaughter or dare I say from the past a 'Snuff Movie' !!!

People are thinking the Internet is a way of showing themselves to be great, to gain Notoriety and to 'SHOCK' people....maybe the redeeming part of the Internet is that it can be utilized by the POSITIVE members of society to right the wrongs..... where do I sign up ??!!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The second after I heard that first puppy's little yelp I could not watch anymore. I mean, I try to not hurt anything. Even to the point of making sure I don't step on bugs and ants while I'm walking.

It has nothing to do with "kharma " or anything, I just can't stand to see something or someone suffering.

Imagine all of the suffering you've ever seen or heard of, multiply that by all of the lives of everything else that has seen or heard of all that suffering, and then say "Thank You" to Christ for He knew and foresaw all the suffering that was to happen. And He paid for it all with His Life.

If you offer up your suffering to Christ everyday, you intertwine it with His and that gives meaning to your suffering.
it is not all meaningless.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Fair enough.

Are we supposed to be hunting down the girl or the person that filmed her and posted it on the net?

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr Love

I refer you to my initial post on page 1..

"It's the continual De-sensitization and acceptance of acts like this, it is the total 'dis-regard' for sentient life and it makes me sick...

I do believe in an 'Eye for an Eye' a 'tooth for a tooth' mentality and I would be VERY happy to pick this Bitch up by the neck and drop her into a fast flowing river whilst she wore concrete boots !!!

I would not have any Qualms about doing that !!!"

This may sound like a harsh attitude to follow BUT when will we all become so accepting of peoples Actions that we do nothing??? ....hmm....... I think we are there already and I am becoming a little frustrated with the Apparent in-actions and 'lite' sentencing given out to people WHO KNOW they are doing wrong.....

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

[edit on 31-8-2010 by PurpleDog UK]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Are we going to start a new thread and make it front page every time someone abuses an animal?

Maybe take these threads to a forum that specialized in animals and abuse?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

VonDoomen

You miss the point !

Our behavior to the world around us, our interactions with it are a VERY good indicator of how we behave in Human society....

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

PS - enjoyed your AI thread ...

[edit on 31-8-2010 by PurpleDog UK]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

No i understand the point of why abuse in any form is wrong.

Im just curious how many more of these threads i have to endure on the front page.
Is someone going to make a thread looking for flags everytime word of animal abuse is spread?

i come here for big and important news, thats all.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The point of the outrage here is that these people think they can film an immoral act, put it on the internet, AND get away with it.

These people think they can do horrible things and taunt the general public with it?

That is the true outrage here.

Fact is, red necks, hicks (what ever you want to call them) have been killing unwanted puppies/kittens for centuries. This is nothing new.

What is new is that these people filming themselves doing it are OBVIOUSLY taking pleasure in it and THEY KNOW that many people will be hurt and saddened by watching it.

These people have another thing coming. They have NO IDEA what they just got themselves into.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
...What is new is that these people filming themselves doing it are OBVIOUSLY taking pleasure in it and THEY KNOW that many people will be hurt and saddened by watching it..

To be fair though, we have free will not to watch it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Often, animal abuse is a sign of sexual trama manifested on an animal...

but this is not really animal abuse...she isn't trying to hurt the animals, she is trying to simply coldly kill them. this is more sociopathic behavior.

I wonder what sort of sociological experiment is going on here..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This had a larger impact on me when I first stumbled across it:

www.... liveleak.com/view?i=4da_1258562069
edit on Fri Oct 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join