It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Nice story lol

I also dislike spiders and over the years have had to flatten them with rolled newspaper or flush them away down the plughole... especially the fast daddy long leg ones...

small ones i can usually catch in a jar and chuck them outside....

Not too sure how i'd react to a big Tarantula crawling around..

You brutal killer. We, the internet goon squad, we like spiders, so we are going to track you down and torture you. This was sacrcasm, don't get frightened.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Just died a little inside...

Someone dress up as a dog, sneak up from behind this girl and throw her into the river. I'll volunteer, if someone pays for my tickets to Bosnia, or wherever the hell this vile human being lives.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by serbsta]

I got your plane tickets, we need to have you in Bosnian jail.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I want to meet her parents.

I believe Sociapaths are made, not born.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

She is not a sociopath, she tried to kill the puppies "to have a short death". She apologized for what her parents told her to do. People put animals down, get used to it. Worry about people putting people down. I think many on here condemning her are the kind that would let the puppies die slow, just so they didn't have to see it. You make me sick.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Update: 4Chan tracked down the videographer and the girl. Found her facebook accounts. She is in Bosnia.

She apologized on Youtube claiming that the pups had Rabies, where 3 days old and got the disease from thier mother.

The girl claimed her Grandmother told her to get rid of them.

This story might be supported by the fact that she is wearing a glove to handle the pups...seeming taking a precaution to avoid any disease.

The videographer also claimed they had rabies.

Not defending her, just relaying the story. Even if they did have rabbies, I still question the wisdom of filming and the the apparent lack of emotion displayed, not to mention the idea that a grandmother would assign such a task to a young girl...lots here to be disturbed about.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Not defending her, just relaying the story. Even if they did have rabbies, I still question the wisdom of filming and the the apparent lack of emotion displayed, not to mention the idea that a grandmother would assign such a task to a young girl...lots here to be disturbed about.
Well, if they had rabies, than that's a whole different story. As for the apparent "lack of emotion", she may of had a job to do, and did it. Do you think that every vet that has to put animals down, cries every time? And as far as the grandmother goes, it's a grandma, she's old. Hell, she may have a walker, wheelchair, or a cane, and just can't do the job.

Now, my above comment is just playing devils advocate, so I dunno. I still thought the clip was highly disturbing when I watched it a few days ago, so I'm not in support of this girl, I'm just giving another perspective.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

She is not a sociopath, she tried to kill the puppies "to have a short death". She apologized for what her parents told her to do. People put animals down, get used to it. Worry about people putting people down.

I think many on here condemning her are the kind that would let the puppies die slow, just so they didn't have to see it. You make me sick.

Umm...earthdude? I make you sick?

I have put animals "down" before. Even beloved pets.

I never tossed them into a river to struggle until they drowned.

I never filmed it for posting on youtube for my friends to see.

And I cerrtainly didn't say "weeee" as I did it.

You seem a bit unhinged.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

My thoughts exactly. Why film it? Why throw the animals into a river while going "weee weee" with this crazy smirk on your face?

Yeah.. I'm completely convinced the girl was trying to be "humane".

Right.. I still hope the /b/ gets after her.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Everything I can find on Rabbies and puppies indicates that the very earliest puppies can show signs of rabbies is 10 days. This girl claimed they were 3 days old.

So this action was precautionary, in case they contracted rabies from the mom.

So if the mother dog has rabbies...what happened to the mother dog? Did grandma put that dog down? A vet? If a vet, then why not the pups too?

Why film this and post on youtube?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I believe she apologized because she didn't realize the outrage this would cause. She is receiving death threats...of course she is going to apologize! Is she sorry? NO! The expression on her face should let you know how sorry she is. She is trying to cover her butt now. Also, I don't care how old her grandmother is. She should have never asked her to do that. And regardless of why she did it or who told her to do it...THEY VIDEOTAPED IT! Girl needs help.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

She is not a sociopath, she tried to kill the puppies "to have a short death". She apologized for what her parents told her to do. People put animals down, get used to it. Worry about people putting people down.

I think many on here condemning her are the kind that would let the puppies die slow, just so they didn't have to see it. You make me sick.

Umm...earthdude? I make you sick?

I have put animals "down" before. Even beloved pets.

I never tossed them into a river to struggle until they drowned.

I never filmed it for posting on youtube for my friends to see.

And I cerrtainly didn't say "weeee" as I did it.

You seem a bit unhinged.

Many made me sick.
It really made me mad when this little girl tried her best to do what is right and the world wanted to torture and kill her. We are so spoiled to think that animals don't have to be put down sometimes. Please tell us how you humanely put your animals down. I bet they suffered more than the puppies in the video. I have sent the IP addresses of people who threatened this girl to their local authorities. Now the girl's brother, he is the sick puppy.
As a child in a small village in Mexico, I watched as a pig was bled before butchering. The pig screamed all day. It was horrible. These things happen in the country, city folk. I have 7 rescued cats at my house. I love animals more than people. I just hate mob mentality.
Drowning is a humane way to kill animals. Shooting or poisoning them is not. This is my opinion and I hope it does not make anyone ill.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
I believe she apologized because she didn't realize the outrage this would cause. She is receiving death threats...of course she is going to apologize! Is she sorry? NO! The expression on her face should let you know how sorry she is. She is trying to cover her butt now. Also, I don't care how old her grandmother is. She should have never asked her to do that. And regardless of why she did it or who told her to do it...THEY VIDEOTAPED IT! Girl needs help.

You are in favor of the puppies dieing a slow horrible death? Out of sight, out of mind, huh? She did not videotape it, her brother did.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Are you telling me a single bullet to the head of an animal is not more humane than drowning? It takes only 10 seconds for an animal to die if shot properly. I think drowning is inhumane, not to mention the terror these pups felt after being hurled into the air. I can't imagine how horrible it must feel to inhale water.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just saw that video less than ten minutes ago and all I can say is that we live in a very sick society where people find it amusing to kill animals that cannot defend themselves. Two weeks ago I was angered by the UK woman that lured an innocent cat and dropped it in a garbage bin. Now this.

The CIA wasn't so popular when it was revealed that they've been involved in waterboarding. After seeing this video, I think that waterboarding would be a suitable punishment for this girl and the sicko that filmed the video and placed it on the internet.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
People this is a Non-Issue thread designed to distract and retract you the masses from more important threads.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by matt4GA]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

the puppies were alive, you can hear them squeaking as she picked them up and launched them.the difference between euthanasa and drowning is when you put them to sleep you do it with a sense of compassion,as opposed to laughing as you chuck them into a river.(_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Once again let me reiterate this, This thread IMO is designed to take normal people away from the more important threads using emotions...

People, Listen babies are dying every minute, A few puppies being thrown off a bridge shouldn't detract you from the real issues of America. And if you don't believe me, Thats fine.

I believe ATS is something great, and I'm glad I'm here to add my 2 cents...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RidleyFox

From a purely naturalistic, scientific perspective these facts are all there are from the video.

A girl was filmed tossing what appear to be baby canines into a river.

Did anyone recover the six bodies of the baby canines to prove they died of drowning. Do we ever see six, or even one body of the dead baby canines.

So scientifically we do not know the canines died, if they died, or swam to shore, or were rescued, and the massive emotional discontrol is not based on fact just supposition.

Maybe a deity got involved, and saved the puppies, and they are warm and comfortable somewhere.
But that would be a miracle. So alas it did not happen.

They are probably warm and comfortable somewhere deevolving into another form of manifested energy, like in the belly of a big fish.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
now this has just sickened me and i almost threw up i hope this shallow sicko is found by an angry old dog with rabies and bit in the face , there are animal rescue places so there is no need for this at all, also who ever is holding the cam or phone so that's two sick idiots and its not funny in the least . the dog i have now was going to meet a similar fate but a neighbor rescued the pups and found a home for all of them she is happy well trained and very intelligent , it makes me happy knowing that she is safe and well cared for

cruelty is not acceptable to animals or people

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by geopyt
now this has just sickened me and i almost threw up i hope this shallow sicko is found by an angry old dog with rabies and bit in the face , there are animal rescue places so there is no need for this at all, also who ever is holding the cam or phone so that's two sick idiots and its not funny in the least . the dog i have now was going to meet a similar fate but a neighbor rescued the pups and found a home for all of them she is happy well trained and very intelligent , it makes me happy knowing that she is safe and well cared for

cruelty is not acceptable to animals or people

It was in Bosnia, the dogs were sick, no vet. I think she did a humane thing. The people condemning her think the dogs should have died a slow death. I admire her intestinal fortitude. Not many American girls could do this and would wait for the puppies to die from the disease.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join