It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
sadly enough
this witch has probably received job
offers from the CIA and Mossad already.

I wished we knew the whole story
behind this as I feel there is a piece
or two missing.

However, watching the video made
me sick to the stomach.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If your world view is Naturalism (which includes antitheism, atheism, agnosticism, and existentialism) and you subscribe to no objective absolute moral values, and man is just a chance product of random biological evoltional primorial soup material, then you got no integity if you had any moral/emotional outrage aftr watching this video. NO INTEGRITY.

What happened is the puppies who are not advanced evolutional life forms were thrown into the river by a more advanced life form. Both the girl and puppies are not responsible for what happened, it was predetermined eons ago.

If your world view is Pantheism (which includes Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism and much of the New Age Consciousness) and you had any emotional/moral outrage after watching this video, do not be disturbed it was just an illusion,and since everything is God and everything is a part of God and God is a part of everything, it was just God throwing God into the river. The illusion is the separateness between the girl and puppies. And your failur to embrace the full beliefs of your philosophy is the problem, not the girl.

If your world view is
post modern, moral relativity, secular humanism, them it is only a problem if the girl says it is a problem, do not try to find her and make her feel shame, for shame is you trying to enforce your morals onto her. The girl is simply a product of her social environment, and probably did not want to sell the dogs at a yard sale or even feed them.

If your world view is spiritism, polytheism mysticism, then do not have a emotionsl/moral outrage reaction till you check in with your triibal shaman.

If you are Muslim, Jewish, Christian, theist, then carry on normally in the presence of reality.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
She is Bosnian.. the puppies were sick and her grandma told her to get rid of them. So she threw them in the water. She posted an apology video.. its offline now tho.. you can see the article here danas.net.hr...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SPOONS2020

Where is she going to rot?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23
She is Bosnian.. the puppies were sick and her grandma told her to get rid of them. So she threw them in the water. She posted an apology video.. its offline now tho.. you can see the article here danas.net.hr...

As I was saying... we only want to save the cute animals...

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

So now she did it for entertainment?

The things done to all of the meat at the grocery store is vastly more horrendous than the minute of drowning those tiny dogs must have went thru.

Now they're fish food. Fish people might end up eating. The flip side is they could have been injected with nasty death inducing chemicals, and buried in sealed containers. Or whatever they do with the dead animals from the vet. Like at all of the cemeteries how you find the animal section where animals were embalmed in fancy cans.
Compost me when I die: The True Revolution

It's all about perspective.

Now this isn't to say she should have done that, but the barbarism going on in this thread, surely by people who are to eat meat at least once today, is absurd.

And yes, I have a dog, and yes, I eat meat.

I love animals... they're delicious! -Ted Nugent

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

What complete and utter tosh, you couldn't make a more illogical, incoherent and plain absurd post that has more holes in it than a sieve even if you tried.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Alot of it is hogwash, assinine points of view, I agree.

If you are Theist I apologize.

Otherwise if you are in one of the remaining cagetories of world views then get some integrity about yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
I once found a plastic bag full of kittens in the river. Luckily they were all still alive. I brought them home and found homes for all of them.

I think a lot of people do that when their pet has a litter they can't care for or give away.

That doesn't mean they should kill them in a painful way and obviously enjoy it.

They can easily be gassed with a car exhaust and it is completely painless. I hate the idea of killing small furry animals - but if they can't care for them - then I understand it - but I will never understand people enjoying it.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Usually people's ass backwards behavior doesn't get a reaction from me, but this was truly disturbing. I say no reaction beings that since they follow no moral absolute standard, they simply do whatever is right in their own eyes, therefore it's not surprising that they act contrary to our pre-programmed understanding of right and wrong. All of the athiest/humanist's knee jerk reactions are only proof of this. Maybe next week one of them will convince themselves that the girl isn't to be blamed since she is just evolved pond scum and her brain chemicals made her do it, and this is simply survival of the fittest at its finest..All hail lord Darwin!!!!!!

Amazing, some how you managed to twist this thread into a rant about evolution.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Such is the brutal illogical rantings of the religious mind. Nothing new...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

Look... What some of you are not understanding is, it's not the fact that she's killing the puppies, it's the way she is doing it. As if it were entertaining, getting pleasure and complete lack of respect.

Honestly, I understand that some people do kill pups and kittens due to population control and what have you, but it's 2010, there's much more humane ways of going about it. That video is just straight up evil.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I thought your post was brilliant.

It reflects a thread I'd like to start, but just as was displayed here, I think the simpletons would come at me with pitchforks.

I get the point, everything is relative, who are we to judge.

I feel for the puppy's, ... but it's amazing to see people so up in arms, when their country men, as well as innocent women and children are being killed right now, over sea's in a war which shouldn't have been.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

hey I still agree with your waffle, a lot parents treat their kids these days like pets to be pampered and coddled. I'm all for hugs and kisses when needs be but spoiling kids by giving into every demand ruins their own experience of growing up and turns them into wee b......s.
I thank god everyday that my parents gave me enough rope to hang myself but were there to catch me when I fell

[edit on 2-9-2010 by k0mbination]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
She should have fed them to the poor. What a waste of meat.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

HAHAHA thats brilliante

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I am wondering: if she threw a box of spiders, would people feel as outraged?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Geez Slugger, your perceptions re faiths and reactions is very black and white mate... and seems to miss a lot of the grey that exists.. and what you said are not absolute facts but your perception of them. Hence they may have no validity to them at all given that human perception is extremely faulty at best.

It therefore displays more of a book-learned approach rather than a you know from direct experience approach... which is another trap for perception.

The facts are that in some places and some cultures it is okay to do what the girl did.. but I see it as an indicator of Societal/Cultural Problems that are not being addressed efficiently by just about anyone.

And it is not our place to judge other members for their reactions to what they viewed, for that ws their reactions and we have not walked intheir shoes to know better ourselves.

Apart from that.. have a good day.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
She was gentle in how she picked them up out of the five gallon bucket. She could have just flung the entire bucket, dogs and all into the icy cold, swiftly flowing river, but no she gently and gingerly picked up each dog, making certain she had a good hold and tossed them as far as she could.
As soon as the puppies hit the water they went into shock and did not feel any pain.

She did a marvelous job, cause you see it was a unpleasant job that had to be done.
I applaud her for setting aside her emotions, which would have been powerful, and disposing of the puppies in a humane manner.

All you whiney sniveling morally superior disingenuous disintegritist who are bellyacing over six dead dogs.

She could have filled the bucket up with just barely enough water so the puppies could still breathe air and then put salt in the water so it would burn their skin off.
Or she could have rigged a vacuum cleaner and suctioned them apart limb by limb, one leg at a time.
Or she could have crushed their skulls with a large pair of vise grips or water pump pliers for that matter.

Those are the three acceptable paid for ways of disposing of an unwanted highly evolved pond scum called a fetus. To the tune of 4,500 in USA daily.

I bet not a single one of you get out of the car on the highway and move the dead racoons, possums, skunks, armadillos, rabbits, squirrels, dogs, cats off the road.

I bet not one of you even stops when you see a live turtle, cat, dog, skunk, possum, coon walking around on the edge of a highway in a manner likely to get hit by an oncoming car do you?

So while your emotional/moral outrage is juvenile and sophomoric, it shows a very disintegrated paradigm.

And lots of pet owners just drive out in the country and let Rover or Tabby out of the car with alittle bowl of food to keep the dog/cat distracted while they peel out and head for home minus the cat/dog. Then someone else has to man up and deal with REALITY and shoot the dog or cat a few weeks later.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Geez Slugger, your perceptions re faiths and reactions is very black and white mate... and seems to miss a lot of the grey that exists.. and what you said are not absolute facts
abolute facts exist
but your perception of them. Hence they may have no validity to them at all given that human perception is extremely faulty at best.

It therefore displays more of a book-learned approach rather than a you know from direct experience approach... which is another trap for perception.

Really, I have used my mind and done both, education and experience

The facts are that in some places and some cultures it is okay to do what the girl did.. but I see it as an indicator of Societal/Cultural Problems that are not being addressed efficiently by just about anyone.
well that is your perceptual trap sir that it is an indicator of a Societal/Cultural problem not being....addressed efficiently by just about anyone. What kind of malarkey is that? The girl addressed her problem "Git rid of these dogs" Very efficiently.
And it is not our place to judge other members for their reactions to what they viewed, for that ws their reactions and we have not walked intheir shoes to know better ourselves.
read my next post. I have shot innumerable PET dogs and cats that the loving owners dump out of their car in the country.
I have disposed of litters of dogs and cats, have at the request of friends disposed of their dog or cat which they could not do, i have disposed of some of my favorite dogs due to old age or for killing my chickens.
Apart from that.. have a good day.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Why is she throwing away those nice tasty puppies?

Surely a Filipino or Laotian or Chinese restaurant would have been happy to take them?

Of course, she'd have to wean and fatten them a bit first.

Then again...

reply to post by VonDoomen

We get enough hatred from the news. Just to let you people know, maybe you shouldnt sit there and watch these videos. I choose not to! Personally I think there is something wrong with someone who can sit there and watch these videos.

I agree completely. And then the hypocrisy of posting them on ATS for all the other ghouls to get their rocks off on and then feel guilty and go 'boo hoo, look at the bad aughty girl dwowning those cute lil puppies!'

At least that girl, evil as her act might be, was making her own entertainment, not having it brought to her by the internet.

And before anyone asks, no, I didn't watch the video. I have self-respect. Though maybe some of you can't see how that comes into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join