It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

Has anyone out there ever heard of neutering????????

NEUTER AND SPAY ALL YOUR DOGS AND CATS.

And mods please do not uncapitlze the above, this message needs to get out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82747db89c30.jpg[/atsimg]

If you decide to become a pet owner, be a responsible adult. Spay and neuter your pet.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I don't want to say anything more, because i honestly don't care about what people do in their free time as long as they don't hurt other humans and as a dog hater myself, i guess i would only stir up a lot of angry posts from animal lovers and i'm already pretty shocked by some posts...

Why bother posting if your are going to say something stupid like that. What a waste of bandwidth...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Its not like neutering is for free it is quite expensive here.
But yeah the dog is neutered now.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can't imagine this. it's a sad world, and this is a testimony to idiotic parenting, a disregard for life in general. She'll be fine, though. She'll probably go into politics.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Having watched the Video of a Russian (?) throwing the dog over a bridge to it's death I can safely say that if there is anyone out there with a virus which would wipe out the human race then I will now happily release it !!! Today !!

I am NO psychopath BUT looking at these examples and others then we really DO NOT deserve our status on this planet !!!

Throwing puppies in a river is the act of a truly deranged person but it pales in comparison to an individual who freely admits that they would "happily...wipe out the [entire] human race" simply because of the atrocities of one escapee from the puzzle factory.

The vast majority of people in this world are decent and would never do or are not capable of such a horrid act as witnessed in this video.

No matter how improbable, hopefully you or your like, have no such access to deathly viruses or ever stumble into the means to carry out your Die Endlösung.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm almost positive she has been found.She is from the Bosnian town of Bugojno.Her brother filmed it,then upload it on youtube.Then he complained in a gamer forum,he was asking what is 4chan
and how he began getting treats,then he was banned from that forum.By now thousands people have his e-mail.Few local news paper in Bosnia and Croatia published the news and let me tell you,people are mad.

link   

Originally posted by OverSword

Please don't kill the messenger, as I personally have never done this, but as a teen I worked at a horse ranch that was surrounded by medium sized farms near where microsoft is now, and drowning puppies and kittens was a normal occurance for all of the reasons I have listed above.

Now get off your high horses, because if any of you lived on a farm you would have done this too.

No, I wouldn't have done it too. I have lived in very rural areas where people obviously dumped dogs. No one could keep them all and the nearest animal shelter was 80 miles away. The guy down the road from me used to shoot them. I think a bullet to the head is far more humane than drowning. Are you going to tell me ranch people don't have guns? Are people just so stupid that they can't figure out the BEST thing to do in a situation? They just do something a particular way because that's the way grandpaw did it 50 years ago?

Regarding the video, let's take the worst case scenario. Let's say she had no vet, no money (why would she have a video camera?), and no gun. I'll bet she or someone nearby has a nice big knife in or axe. I'm going to propose that lopping off a head with one clean, swipe is more humane than drowning.

link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Human failed experiment again strikes. Anunnaki need to clean up this hell hole.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What about the person taping this whole thing?

Both are Extremely Disturbed individuals. Obviously, they lack every element of human decency.

Their actions show no less than what a cold blooded killer would do to a human, or what current actions of Terrorists would like to do to those that do not subscribe to their ideology.

This video is an example of evil-nothing more nothing less.
It is once again another reason for why good must take action to stop evil.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes this is an outrageous act.
However much more evil and twisted events are going on all the time, this is comparatively tame.

Just 1 example

Worldwide 42 million abortions are estimated to take place annually with 22 million of these occurring safely and 20 million unsafely.

Compassion starts with our own human race, if we kill and murder are own young, it's no surprise we are doing it to animals, and not really caring about it.

It's all about attitudes toward human & animal life, right now most of humanity has a casual attitude toward all life.

The human race needs an attitude adjustment in this area.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danna
reply to post by d3f1c13ncy

Sorry but I have friends that were on that situation and it wasn't easy for them.
They rented a house to a man for free and he got a dog even after they said no, he left and left the dog to them (female dog) my friends couldn't leave the dog to starve and it got pregnant. It had 6 puppies. Every day my friends had to go through half an hour of driving and feed the dogs, they got mosquito bites and have a disease (the dogs) my friend's wife was sick of this routine since she is diabetic and the municipality doesn't support dog owners and kills every dog. My friends lost a lot of money because of this and passed weeks without eating too much so they wouldn't spend money and all this lead to my friend's wife having depression and almost losing her foot because of the diabetes.

They couldn't take any more dogs and it wasn't their fault in the first place so when the dog got pregnant again they asked help from a friend and he killed the puppies, and its something my friends will never forget and feel guilty about but it was either their living (since the situation was affecting them mentally) or the dogs.

edit: they still have the original dog and 2 more

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Danna]

My problem with this is even if there was an animal shelter 100 miles away... wouldn't it have been cheaper (not to mention more humane for them to drive the animals to that shelter, drop them off? Less time, money and also eases the conscience knowing they would at least be put to sleep humanely... at least my thoughts on the subject. I don't understand the situation you gave. There are bleeding hearts EVERYWHERE. Post an ad on craiglist and SOMEONE WILL RESPOND. Even in Tree Lake Wisconsin or nearby.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yup she has been identified and found by 4chan. If you look at the very last comment in the link, it has her name, address, phone number, and email...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So, the outrage over puppy drownings (yes, it's disgusting) mobilizes an international movement via the Internet to track down 2 kids in Bosnia, but that same vehicle can't summon the outrage to make a difference in all of the areas that are rife with serious, genuine, dire suffering, death and disease - not to mention fraud, corruption and well, the list goes on.... How truly upside down this world has become.

Example:
Brazilian Indians Bury Children

Outrage? International or otherwise? Where's the Internet hit-squad for this?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think the largest amount of cats I've killed was about 1000 or so. Working for a pest control company we had a HUGE epidemic of cats in town. Just too many and most had went feral.

So the city commissioner hired us to kill them and the city garbage workers would dispose of them.

So me and about 10 other employees we set out Liquitox mixed with milk at various places we seen large gatherings of the cats.

about 24 hours later there were dead cats all over the place, all up and down main street we didn't realize just how bad our cat problems had gotten.

The city commissioner was shocked as well since he thought putting the garbage workers on it for cleanup would be simple, they wound up with city and county workers and us all involved in the cleanup.

Needless to say they passed a city ordinance here that you can't own a pet cat at all for now. Dogs are ok, hamsters, etc. But this town banned cats, now many still do have cats but if they are seen they are fined and the cats confiscated and brought to the animal shelter and are now transported about 50 miles away to a larger town.

Was a wild time, and strangest thing I've ever been part of, but talk about a town of cat lovers gone wild. Was glad to finally be rid of them.

[edit on 8/31/2010 by Cito]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Bla, bla, bla.

You're all so sickened and yet the majority of you have no problem with being omnivores. So let's nail the double standards down here. It's okay to kill a fellow species to fill your stomach despite viable vegetative substitutes being readily available to you but it's not okay to kill for the sake of killing alone?

killing to survive is totally different.

No, it's not. It's just as sociopathic! We don't need to kill animals to survive. The last time you read your calender, did it read Neolithic? Being raised to believe that a precept is moral and a precept actually being moral can intrinsically be two different things. In your case, they're incongruent.

pigskins are used for foot balls, cow skins are made into shoes, handbags and jackets to keep us warm, chicken well sometimes the feathers are used for several things.

That's the problem. You don't see the exploitation nor do you possess enough progressive self-awareness to recognize your own speciism. You're honestly that spiritually zombified that you believe it's your right to exploit, torture and slaughter your fellow species of this planet. You either see it or you don't.

Your idiotic, no nothing GD mouth!

What does GD mean? I'd just like to know how offended I should be a scale of one to five, one being "Meh!" and five being "I'm telling my Mom."

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This makes me sad.

I would have paid money for those puppies.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All i can say as i sit here with my stomach turning and my anger for this woman builds is karma will repay her for what she has done to those beautiful inocent puppies

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
it would have been fitting, if when the girl had finished her evil deed she turned around to be confronted by sasquatch, and the sasquatch snapped both her arms and legs like twigs and then threw her into the river.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
she's a hero, at least now they wont be tortured at the animal shelter or eaten by crazy locals

anything to keep animal shelter's hands off them

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

I am sure it is against the T&C to express the things I wish to happen to this person when it is found out who she is.
I have no real words.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join