posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:58 AM
1. Members must approve who can add them as a Friend or Foe on ATS.
Why should they? The "adding" expresses the legitimate view of the person doing it. You can express your own view in the way you react
3. Keep-Up with the sign up rules of members who post HOAXS, are to be terminated without warning.
I'm sure the staff have existing procedures on this.
6. Add an ISP trace to the ending of peoples post's, so everyone knows where the other is coming from.
That really is privacy-endangering, and it's not going to happen.
7. Get rid of the rampant mod's who delete post's and set post's as offtopic even when they aren't. (just because they were offended by someone's
It is your personal opinion that this is happening. Obviously you have a grievance.
8. New members who sign up must have a trial period where their post's are moderated. (A team of mods for newly registered members would more then
help weed out what ATS calls BTS.)
As far as I know, there is one. That's what I was told when I joined up.
I believe the term you mean is BS.
BTS is BelowTopSecret, a very respectable subforum.
9. Making this topic a sticky so every member of ATS can express what they want to see changed.
There are existing threads on the Board forum where suggestions can be made. This thread itself doesn't in my view, have enough outstanding merit to
join the "sticky" group.
[edit on 31-8-2010 by DISRAELI]